All Comments on 'Everything'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bleedingmemberbleedingmemberalmost 12 years ago
Recognition

I stopped reading after the first chapter.

It is well written. But I have too often met this kind of women in real life. I don't like that. And I don't understand why there are men who encourage this kind of behavior.

I didn't rate this story. It is well written but I don't like the subject, so I let it to other readers to rate this story.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Gave You 5 Stars, but...

I love FemDom stories. It's my favorite genre. However, I prefer FemDom stories where the relationship is based on love. This story is based more on abuse. As a fantasy, yeah, I am happy I read it. However, if this were non-fiction, I'd chain Simon up and lock him in the attic until he extracted his brain from his nut sac.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where they end up

When you treat another human being this way, you end up dead. Read the newspapers. Sick people like this push people past the edge and we should not be surprised when the abused, degraded man stands up and puts the woman in the dirt. Where she belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dear anonymous

You are a douche. A lot of women treat men exactly like this. No one ever gets hurt. Its the mans fault for allowing it to happen, it is an addiction, a valid addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha ha - funny comments - more entertaining than the story

But the last anon? No women treat men like that. If they do, then they're single or divorced. Who would stand to be abused and humiliated? I'm not sure I've ever seen a man that spineless. A truly ugly story. Not worth the time I spent to read it.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Loved it!!! hope to read more exactly like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After the drink Simon stood up

And broke her nose. Then her little finger. 60 seconds later he had all his money back and more. After breaking 2 toes he left her lying on the floor.

unitasjb1955unitasjb1955over 8 years ago
EROTIC!!!

This was eternally erotic! The woman with total control of his body, his finances!

Please do another!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 5 years ago
A Fool and his Money...

Any sympathy for Simon is badly undercut by his total want of any good sense. Lord knows that any millionaire can buy a gorgeous floozie for less than 1/10th the money that he so recklessly spent on Sarah-and not even getting any sex from her!

Simon allowed, even encouraged, the greedy slut to fleece him and ruin him, but if it wasn't Sarah, it would be some other girl.

Also, let's revisit Sarah (and Ellie) in a decade or two, shall we? I'm sure that they will be following Simon (and damn fools like him) into the gutter, as soon as their looks fade, and they then are replaced with younger, prettier whores.

Karma's a bitch, isn't she?

;-) ;-) SMILES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Findom is the lates female sport.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous