Everything Was Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you have learnt a valuable lesson, no?" I said as I cut the rope holding you in this agonizing position. The air rushed back into your lungs. I allowed you lie there for a while until your colour returned. I then untied your legs, stood you up and led you to the table. I spread your legs and tied each foot to a leg of the table. I then pushed you over the table and tied you down. Your ass was exposed in this position.

"Now, I think you are so badly behaved, it's time for some corporal punishment, my sweet"

I felt the shock course through your body as you realized that were totally exposed. I took out my leather belt and placed it on your ass. I felt it shy away, looking for some refuge. Your hands stretched out, as if trying to protect your exposed flesh, but there was no way you could reach down. I took my first swipe. Your back arched. I continued in slow measured swipes, making sure I covered all the skin showing. Your ass turned red from the spanking. Bright, angry welts appeared.

I'm not sure how long I continued spanking you, but I made sure the skin was not broken. When I thought you had had enough, I ceased and let you up from the table. I lead you over to a chair and fastened your legs tightly. I then released you arms and took off the gag and blindfold.

"So, my sweet….. do you have any smart opinions you wish to share with me?" You shook your head meekly. Even so, I could still see a glint in your eyes as you looked at me.

"I am sorry Sir."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I said. Come, it's time to eat. We lunched in silence. I noticed you looked up as if to say something, and then thought better of it.

"OK, what is on your mind this time?" I asked.

"I wondered how you knew so much about torture, Sir. Why you picked me?"

"OK", I replied "Firstly, I have spent many years studying to reach this level of knowledge. Why you? Easy. The first time I saw you, I just knew that you would like this in the end."

"I don't, I hate it" You replied.

"Maybe you hate it now," I laughed "but you had always thought about it, hadn't you?" You nodded shamefully. "You may think I am talking rubbish now, but you will dream of me and what I can bring you if you get out of here." You shifted uneasily in your chair. "Right, my sweet" I said "It's time for another lesson.

Day Two: Saturday p.m.

Before your lesson began, I allowed you into the bathroom to clean yourself up. When you came out, I instructed you to lie on the bed. I crossed your hands and feet and tied them. I then tied your arms to your sides and your knees together. I tied your hands to your waist and led a crotchrope between your legs. This I fed through the bonds on your feet and tied it to your hands, bending your legs into a hogtie. I rolled you onto your side and fastened you in that position.

"Now my sweet, this afternoon's lesson is biology. We are going to deal with muscles and sensory depravation." I once more gagged you. You let the ball into your mouth with resignation. As a final touch, I inserted a pair of love balls into you. I tied your knees together so you could not get the balls out

"Now, you may or may not know, but muscles are driven by electric impulses from the brain. This can be short-circuited by external impulses. To demonstrate this I have a muscle builder machine. I am going to wire this to your thighs. As the pulses hit, your legs will pull and try to straighten." You lay still compliantly as I attached the rubber pads and straps.

"Now for an experiment, I want to try some sensory depravation on you" I said as I blindfolded you. "I'll see you later, I will leave you to your own devices" I said as I plugged your ears. I did not expect you to react the way you did as I let your head go. A panic set in as you became isolated. You were trembling. I switched on the machine. As the first pulse hit you, your legs strained against the ropes, pulling the crotchrope tight. You found yourself involuntarily stimulating yourself with both the rope and the love balls. I must admit it was a sight to behold as you sought pleasure from your predicament.

I decided that you were having far too much pleasure. I had demonstrated that I could give you pleasure, now I demonstrated that I could take it away. I switched the machine off. Your stimulation ceased. I could sense your confusion as you could neither see nor hear what had happened. You began to writhe against the crotchrope which I cut. I quickly untied you feet and knees, rolled you onto your back and spreadeagled your legs. I removed the balls. I sat you up and untied your arms and hands. These I tied to the bedpost, leaving you totally spread and helpless. I gently licked your nipples, one after the other. As they were stimulated the nipples became hard and erect. My hand stroked your bush. Your back arched, as if asking me to go deeper. I placed some clamps on your nipples and tied them to the sides of the bed. As your back arched more they pulled tighter. The pain stopped you arching your back. I went deeper into you, stroking gently. In time to your breathing, I stroked harder and faster as your excitement increased. I let you come, a wave of pleasure overtaking you.

It was getting late and I thought you had done some serious learning. I ungagged you and took the blindfold off, followed by your ear plugs. I sat by the side of the bed and stroked you hair. "Thank you sir" you mumbled with a small smile as you drifted off to sleep. I covered you and left you bound, asleep.

Day Two: Sunday a.m.

I unlocked the basement door to find you already awake. There was no evidence of struggling or thrashing. I released you and sent you to the bathroom. On your return you sat for breakfast. Again you had that look that meant you had something on your mind. "Spit it out" I said.

"You know the police will be looking for me now, don't you sir? Am I getting out of here, please? I have learned! I…."

I cut you off in mid sentence with a wave of my hand. "You have done well so far. If you show the same progress today, then yes, you will be going back." I smiled and nodded. "Today we have a few things to finish up and you will be going back. Promise"

This seemed to calm you down. I got up and took your wrists behind you. I bound your wrists and bound them, palms facing each other. I followed this by binding your elbows together, pulling them as closely together as possible. I led you over to underneath a pulley, which you had not noticed. I knelt you down and bound your feet. There was no way you could stand up. I took your gag out of my pocket and gagged you. You accepted the gag with no protest.

"I have to get things ready for you to go home now," I told you. "So I am going to leave you here for a while. You are going to have to behave no, my sweet. I'm going to do you a favour" You looked at me quizically. "I'm going to make sure you can't do anything stupid." I took a rope and wrapped it around your wrists and placed it into the pulley. I pulled it taught and then placed it through a loop on the front of the ball of your gag. As I pulled the rope tighter, it had two effects. Your arms came up and your head was forced back. You protested, but there was nothing you could do. As your feet were bound, you could not stand up to release the pressure. I tied the rope off and stepped back to look at you.

"One more thing, my sweet" I said as my hand went to my pocket. You could not see what I was doing as you were forced to look up skyward. I took out a pair off nipple clamps and attached a pair of springs with weights on the end. I stroked the nipples on you breasts, which now stood proud. I stood over you to show you the clamps.

"These are a little bonus for you. You move, the weights attached to these will start the springs off. They will pull and pull. One wave from you will release countless yanks on your nipples." I placed the clamps on your nipples. You bucked in pain and the springs started moving as the weights bobbed up and down. You mmphed into your gag. I stopped the weights.

"I have to go for a while now, so you behave, OK?" All you could do was whimper into your gag.

Day Two: Sunday p.m.

After I had got everything ready, I came back to the basement. As you heard me open the door you must have frozen. The weights bobbing up and down gave you away. I walked over to you, released the clamps and started to loosen the rope attached to the pulley. You flopped onto the floor, exhausted.

"It's time to go home now." I told you. "I need to put the harness on you for your journey. But first, I am going to untie you and you are going to get dressed in these clothes I got you" I untied you and let you dress. After you had done that, I sat you on the table and strapped you up as I had done when we first met. As I was about to place the gag in your mouth, you spoke.

"Sir, I hate you." You said. You seemed afraid of how I would react.

"I know," I replied "Even so, who has ever given you what you truly need and deserve?"

"What are you going to do with me now? Please don't dump me all tied up like this. I won't tell anyone what happened, I promise." I then placed the gag in your mouth, but not after I had kissed you on your lips.

"Do not worry my sweet, I have it all worked out. I am going to leave you in a small storm hut on the golf course near your home. I am going to handcuff you to the bench. I will give you the key, but it will be encased in ice. Once the ice melts, you can unlock the cuffs and free your legs. Of course, by then, I will be long gone. By the way, tell whoever you want….. I will be long gone and you don't know where we are now, do you?" You shook your head. "And neither will you." I said as I placed the hood over your head.

The drive back to your city was uneventful. After I had finished your binding, forcing you into a ball, I think you fell asleep. I spent the journey congratulating myself on a job well done. I had captured you and given you all the lessons I wanted to teach you. You and I were still in one piece and no lasting damage had been done. All too soon, we got to the golf course. As I undid your legs, I reminded you that we were at the end and in an hour or so, you would be free. There was no logic in doing anything stupid. I walked you, still bound, gagged and blindfolded, to the hut. Once there I Swapped your hand bindings for a set of steel handcuffs and tied the key, still encased in ice, to the cuffs, so you would not lose it. I bound your feet and hogtied you. Only then did I remove your hood and gag.

“It is time for me to go now, my sweet,” I said to you. “The ice will melt and then you will be free to go back to your life. I hope you will start to treat people around you and strangers with more respect.” I started to walk away. I stopped and turned. “Keep the cuffs and ropes. In your pocket you will find an ad for a specific car magazine. Place that ad and I will see it. I will know you think you need some more tutoring. After that, come up here every Friday night. Handcuff and tie yourself as I have now. One Friday, I will come and collect you.” You just lay there and looked at me. “Of course I will be too clever to walk into a trap, so only contact me if you are serious, OK?”

You nodded your head, “It will not happen” You replied. I walked over to you. You flinched, expecting a blow. Instead I kissed you once more.

“Maybe now, that is what you believe,” I replied. “Maybe now. But later, your need will become too much. I will see you then, my Sweet” I said as I left you, closing the door behind me.

Epilogue: Week 3

I waited around the hut, unseen for an hour. I saw you leaving the hut, looking all around. I shadowed you off the golf course and to safety. It was then time for me to leave. I am sure you did not call the police, at least not from your own home. I would have known.

It has been three weeks since out encounter. Even so, the memories are still sharp, as if it is happening now. I didn’t think it would happen, but I have missed you being here. I haven’t even thought about hunting out a new attitude that needs adjusting. I have spent my spare time working out some more intricate lessons. I wonder if I will even bother going out hunting again. I’m sure I will, but not for now. Perhaps I am wrong though. The magazine I was aimlessly flicking through has revealed an absolute bargain to me: A 1969 Singer Chamois rubber drive coupling, free to a good home. Just what I need.

“My sweet,” I say as I smile to myself “I will see you at the usual place.”

12