Eve's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have stockings but no thong," shamefaced Eve admitted with a tremble to her voice.

"Oh well, rinse the thong and hang it up. It may dry a little while you do the rest. Get on with it while I retrieve your skirt and blouse."

Stripped of her stockings and thong which hung drying over a hook on the door, Eve used a small wet towel to wipe her dried juices from her thighs. The moisture actually increased the heady aroma that a woman in heat exudes. Eve despaired of ever smelling normal again. She was going to enjoy here shower tonight."

Carefully Eve slid the fresh stocking up her freshly dried left leg and hooked the two suspender clips on, making sure that the back one lined up perfectly with the seam. Once the second one was in place she used the mirror to check and adjust the seams so that they were straight up the backs of her sculptured calves and thighs. Sitting at the small dressing table she carefully applied fresh make up. Thinking that she looked a little slutty, she shrugged, if that's what they want, that's what they'll get.

As Eve slid into the clinging skirt and buttoned up the sheer blouse Joan made a call.

"They want you in the board room now."

Feeling like a lamb to be slaughtered, Eve followed respectfully through the board room's open door. Once more she was forced to wait in the corner of the empty room with the instruments of pain as her only distraction. There were some very strange devices in those cabinets. Her calves were aching by the time she heard the men take their places.

"Come here little red shoes!" ordered one of them.

Turning as gracefully as she could on the still unfamiliar heels eve crossed the enormous room, her hips and bottom swaying seductively. To a man, the board watched her intently, smiling their encouragement until she stopped next to a chair placed in front of their table.

"Hitch up your skirt and be seated, girl" Master James commanded.

Reluctantly, in fear of hurting her tender bottom Eve lifted the dress hem and gingerly lowered herself onto the seat which she found surprisingly comfortable, if a little invasive. She winced as she settled onto the cushion. Most of the cushion was quite soft except for a hard wedge running through the middle from front to back. Her buttocks throbbed a little, but it was the invasive wedge that spread her puffy labia and forced the narrow gusset of her thong into her. There was even pressure on her little bottom bud.

The masters all contemplated her for some minutes, making her feel uncomfortable. She blushed.

"Welcome to our company, little girl. I understand that Joan has explained that we are looking to you as a replacement for a very valuable employee?" the chairman said. "We are in need of a tester for our books. Once they are completed, you will read them while we monitor your reactions to the story as it unfolds. Through previous research into your past and by observing your performance this morning we are sure that you will be perfect litmus paper to test the tang of our books. You will, of course be paid more than the other red shoes for your services. Will you accept the position?"

Almost speechless, the surprised girl managed to nervously reply "Yes please Master," in a trembling voice.

"Are you excited, little girl?"

"Oh yes Master," she gushed.

"But not in a sexy way, are you?"

Embarrassed now at the sex reference, Eve's body responded with a little moisture.

The men all glanced towards a small black box on the table in front of the chairman which was emitting a quiet hum. They smiled.

"You are now, aren't you Eve?"

Her face was now flushed "Yes Master," in a little girl voice.

Louder humming sounded from the little box as Eve responded with more moisture. Suddenly, it occurred to her that the wedge in the chair must be picking up her juices as they dribbled from her sex.

"We will leave you with her James. I'm sure you want to get to know your new girl better before she starts in earnest tomorrow." The others left the room while James stared intently at her.

He is really handsome, thought Eve. Louder humming came from the box.

Rounding the end of the table, James stood behind her and gently massaged her shoulders. Moaning blissfully, Eve melted as her body responded.

"Oh no" she whispered as he frustratingly removed those caressing hands.

"Follow me girl and I will show you to your work space." Master James strode from the room with the girl struggling to keep up.

The room they entered was glass walled with just a desk and a chair with a similar cushion to the chair she had just left.

"Sit."

Hitching her skirt, Eve settled her bottom carefully into the seat and felt the familiar wedge nestle into her secret place, spreading her lips and pressing against the nub of her clit.

Master passed her an E reader which he connected via USB to a port in the table.

"This is just a trial run. Tomorrow we will monitor other areas of your body. Today I'm only interested in your juices. You may not touch yourself. If you are to climax, it can only be by cerebral stimulation."

After showing her how to use the reader, Master left the room and sat at a control panel outside."

"You may start."

Eve began to read and was soon engrossed in the erotic tale. Soon she was very wet and panting. Master smiled as he watched the monitor in front of him. She is perfect for this, he thought. He flicked a switch.

"Oh" Eve said, disappointed when the display faded just as she was getting into the swing of the story.

"That's quite enough fun for now, girly. Follow me."

Once again Eve struggled to keep up as her heels tapped along the corridor following her Master into a sumptuous office decorated, like the board room, in dark timber and leather with plush deep piled carpet. Apart from a huge desk, chair and leather lounge the room was almost bare, apart from some cabinets in one corner, an odd looking leather covered table which seemed to have various attachments and a vaulting horse.

"Wait in the corner" Master ordered and pointed. "Hitch that hem up and spread your feet." He left her alone and sat at his desk.

While Eve waited, contemplating the contents of the cabinets and thinking back upon the excitement she had experienced from reading the erotica, master was on the phone.

"Oh yes she will be great. Very responsive, I'm looking at her lovely bottom now while she does some corner time. I think I can see some slickness on her thighs from here."

Without realising, what she was doing Eve slid a finger between her legs and gently stroked herself. Master smiled to himself and thought, oh this will be fun.

"Look, I'd better go. Our little red shoe needs some of my special attention." Hu hung up.

Lost in her fantasy, Eve jumped when she felt his breath on her neck and a hand on her bottom. Her heart pounded. She could smell his cologne and his man smell. She was so turned on that her aching calves were trembling. The hand gently massaging her cheek made her response even stronger. She was dripping.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself?" he said quietly.

Quickly removing the offending digit she replied sheepishly "no Master."

Taking the offending hand he turned her, lifted the hand to her mouth and said, "Suck."

Red faced at being caught, the girl sucked her fragrant juice from her finger. Master, standing close to the girl, reached down and slowly ran his fingers through her sopping wet folds. Eve moaned when he presented his soaked fingers for her to clean. She sucked hungrily and then meekly followed her master when he led her to the vaulting horse. Without prompting, dreamily, she assumed the position, her beautiful globes presented for her master's attention.

"Lie along it, not across it."

Eve moved so that she lay along the horse, rather than across it. She discovered that the top was shaped so that the centre was quite narrow, while the ends were wider. The narrow section pushed between her breasts, while her head lay on a short wide section with a slight cushion. Her bottom was raised into a lovely, but vulnerable position at the base of the device while her vulva was equally accessible.

Panting, as he squeezed her bottom, savagely with his powerful hands, Eve's cunny dripped her juice onto the floor between her feet. Master stopped his vicious massage and slapped her already punished globes several times, hard enough to make the girl cry out in shock and pain. The slapping stopped as suddenly as it had started and Eve felt masters weight as he leaned over her back. She could feel his hardness through his pants pushing against her bottom crease and his hot breath against her cheek. She gasped as his hands cupped her breasts and kneaded the erect nipples through the thin material of her blouse and bra. Pushing back she ground her bottom against her master.

"What contraception do you use?" he whispered.

"What?" the surprised girl asked.

"Answer, girl!" he snarled and pinched her nipples hard.

"None Master," she answered trembling. "I've never needed to."

"Are you a virgin?" he pulled away from her and walked around to face her.

"Yes!" she started to cry, missing the warmth of his hardness against her.

The pressure against her bottom had aroused a need inside her. The warmth from the spanking and his hardness had awakened something in her. Her girlish dreams of white weddings and deflowering on her wedding night were banished as a silly fantasy by the overpowering feeling that fluttered in the depth of her womb.

"That is such a pity." She could hear his disappointment and was still excited from his closeness. As he stood in front of her he presented a finger upon which she sucked greedily.

Eve knew what he wanted from her. She remembered girls talking about giving head. Some said they liked it while others said it was yucky. Innocent, Eve had no idea what she would feel if she ever did it.

Seeing his bulge in front of her she boldly reached out and ran the back of one hand down its length. As his gasp of pleasure emboldened her, she wrapped her fingers around its girth and squeezed gently. Wanting more, she employed both hands to undo his belt and pants buttons before unzipping him. She revelled in his panting response as she freed her prize from his underpants. Stroking it for a couple of moments she drew the tip to her mouth and kissed the smooth head. Working in the darkness of her ignorance Eve ran her tongue down his slit and tasted the salt of his precum.

Impatiently he grasped her head and forced himself into her awaiting mouth. Her lips stretched to accommodate its girth. Mouth fully stuffed, Eve hesitated.

"Suck it like a lollypop" he ordered.

Trying, eve found this difficult as her mouth was so full. She managed to apply a little suction which just frustrated the master who proceeded to slide his member back and forth in his mouth. At one point he reached too far and she gagged. Taking pity on the innocent girl, he backed off and just eased what he could in and out. Less than half his length was being serviced by her inexperienced mouth yet this was enough to bring him to climax. Eve heard his breath becoming ragged. Only the head was past her lips as he spurted his seed into her mouth.

Eve was surprised at the quantity of cum that he dumped on her tongue. It tasted salty and almost dry. What should I do now? She thought.

"Hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow," he said as he pulled out of her mouth. Eve would rather have spat it out but did as she was told.

"You may swallow," he told her eventually.

Somehow she managed to swallow it all. Her mouth and throat felt dry and salty.

"May I have some water please master?" she asked.

"Don't you like my seed, little red shoe?" he replied.

Wisely the girl replied "Oh yes master but it makes my throat so dry."

"You will find water in the restroom."

Eve stood and started to straighten her clothes.

"Don't, I prefer you exposed."

Master admired her swaying bottom as she made her way to the restroom door. Having now used one of her holes he was determined to avail himself of both her other virgin orifices.

"If you wish to get ahead in this company I suggest that you get some contraception," he said to the returning girl, before pulling her roughly to his chest and kissing her sensually on her mouth.

Eve melted again into a dripping mess. "Oh master I'll get some as soon as I can arrange it."

"No. I'll organise it for after work this evening. I know you won't be ready to accept me immediately but I have other ideas. Have you ever had an enema?"

Although the innocent girl knew of what he spoke she had never had one or could imagine why he would ask such a thing. "No Master."

"Hm. Would you like to cum? You have been dripping wet for a long time today, haven't you."

"Oh! Yes please Master."

"Lie along the horse again and you may play with yourself this time."

Eve sashayed across the room, flopped onto the horse and immediately reached back and started massaging her clit. The girl was well along her way to satisfaction when she felt Master's hand scoop some of her juices and started to massage it onto her tight little rectal ring. He was wearing a latex glove and soon forced a finger into her rear passage making her gasp. Her state of arousal was such that she ignored the strange invasion of her bottom even when a second and third finger was forced into her. In fact it seemed to heighten her arousal. The fourth finger hurt her, but she was so close now to climax that she ignored it. Master forced his four big fingers back and forth in her bottom, finger fucking her and revelling in her tightness.

Anal sex was yucky, she thought. Only queers did that didn't they? Her body was telling her a whole different story of course. Although Master's fingers were hurting her, they were firing up her whole lower body with delicious warmth. This must be wrong she thought as her spasm ripped her apart and she squirted onto the floor. Calmed down at last, she missed the feeling of his fingers as he removed them.

"Thank me little red shoes," he demanded.

"Thank you master for my orgasm."

"And what about your bottom?"

After a short delay she replied" and for playing with my bottom Master, it felt nice."

"Straighten yourself and return to Joan. She will organise contraception for you. I will see you tomorrow." He dismissed her.

Part two will follow if this is popular.