Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the camera on the tri-pod and retrieved the mop and bucket. Handing them to her I told her to do it properly. Heather wearily climbed to her feet and mopped the floor cleaning it thoroughly.

When the floor was pristine I told her to lie down and I then dipped the mop into the bucket and used it to clean her, splashing her with hot soapy, cum filmed water. I slopped the grey strings all over her body and scrubbed her with the mops head. I told her to roil over and then cleaned her back side. I hated her now more than ever, and my body was trembling with rage as I filmed her utter degradation.

Then I did the most evil thing of all. I handed the mop back to her and told her to fuck herself with the handle. Heather looked up at me and I saw that she was crying, her eyes red and grieving. A small part of my heart twitched and I almost relented, but the greater part of me wanted to destroy her. The evil had won.

While I filmed it Heather inserted the handle into her abused pussy and humped herself with it, the pink of her glistening cunt speared by the dingy wooden handle.

I began to masturbate for the first time that day, and my hard aching boner hurt from how tightly I was gripping it. After watching her all afternoon and seeing her take more and more cock into the body I loved so much I didn't take long to reach climax. I stepped forward and spurted my huge load over her hands and snatch as she filled herself with mop handle. I came on her the way the wooden pole couldn't. Then I zipped up. She let the mop fall from her hands, and I told her to get out.

I filmed the whole thing as she climbed unsteadily to her feet, and wobbled out in her ruined stockings and stained heels. All the way out to her car I filmed and even as she drove away tears streaming down her cheeks.

I didn't call her for days knowing she couldn't fuck me anyway. I couldn't say what was in my heart. That I regretted what had happened. That I loved her. Instead I up loaded that video onto the internet. I created a website, and broke the whole adventure into five minute clips and let it gather fans.

I told all the guys at work about the video and they all went to see it, and told their friends. A few guys whined that their wives might find out, and I told them that their women were far more likely to find out by word of mouth, rather than see the video. That made them even more scared, and my cruel self took a little pleasure in that as well.

I watched as the hits on the video climbed and climbed. Either those same thirty guys were watching it a lot or they had told others and now more people were watching. I knew what had to happen. I needed new videos to put up, which meant more outrageous sex.

I wasn't sure if I could share Heather again so soon. I was still angry about it. Even though it was my idea I was angry with her for enjoying it so much. I was jealous. So out next adventure was to be just the two of us.

When I went to see Heather she was upset that I hadn't called her. I told her a version of the truth, that although the last time had been exciting, I was jealous of sharing her and wanted to keep her to myself for a bit. But that we should film it for later. She seemed touched that I was jealous, but there was less sparkle in her eye now. She seemed like she hadn't been sleeping.

I took my little slave out and looked for a place that would be exciting to fuck. It was a bright sunny day and I told her to wear a little mini skirt with no panties and a bikini top. I wanted as much skin showing as I could have and not get us arrested.

She looked spectacular and I told her so. Her smooth lightly tanned skin looked gorgeous, and her body was killer, so toned and athletic, her small breast nearly spilling out of the teeny top she wore. I was hard as we drove off looking for someplace to play.

Too soon the summer ended and it was time to go to school. We hadn't even tried to go to the same universities. At the time we were choosing I was eager to get away from her and the endless torment of my love for her. Now I was much more confused. Leaving my love was more difficult, but I knew that we had to end this evil relationship.

In the deepest part of my being I knew that Heather deserved more than me. I was cruel to her, selfish and demeaning. Heather was a giving, lovely, intelligent sexy woman and deserved any happiness she could find.

That didn't mean it was easy.

Before I left first, my school being further away, I told her how wonderful she was. And as she teared up, sad to see me go, I finally confessed my true feelings.

"Heather I have loved you since we were ten years old. You are perfect, and you have given me everything. I am grateful for all the wonderful things we have had together, friendship, and love, and the amazing sex. Any man would be a fool not to see how perfect you are. You deserve absolute happiness, and you will get it as long as you can remember how amazing you are. "

Tears leaked from her eyes and she said. "I've always known you loved me. I didn't know how to feel about it. It was hard to accept your love when so many others hated me. I wish I could have found a way sooner to be with you, but I wasn't ready. And now that I have you I'm losing you, and it breaks my heart. You have been so good to me. Teaching me so much and making me realize men like me. Thank you!"

We hugged, and kissed, but there was nothing sexual about it. Finally we were friends again.

I left for school the next morning and felt myself returning to a semblance of normal. I was forever changed now. I had tasted evil and the benefits of being so, I couldn't go back all the way to the little boy who feared being rejected, but I wasn't going to be the monster I had been all summer.

And I knew that at Christmas I would return home for a few weeks, and that Heather would be there, and no matter who she found at her school I knew she could never deny me anything I asked of her. I had four months to think of some new ways to use the love of my life. Time to think of how to be Evil once more.