Evil Slut Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Jenna is really into leather, and whips, and ropes, and all that S & M stuff. She was 25 when we met, during that summer before Davey and I married. I was 18 when I met Jenna, but then I was 19 by the time of the wedding. Anyway, she took a liking to me, and when she would talk about submissive guys, and how she dominated them, I was fascinated. It turned out she liked to dominate women, too, and when I told her about my Davey and how I was trying to turn him into a submissive little hubby who would do everything I wanted... so I could continue to do everything I wanted!... she responded in two different, but important ways.

First of all, she agreed wholeheartedly that making your little wimp tongue your asshole is a great way to make him more submissive to you. And she had other ideas on how I could keep him right where I wanted him. (One of those ideas was GREAT! I'll get to that in a minute.)

The second response she had, when I told her all about me and Davey, is that she said I was a bad... bad... BAD girl for being such a complete slut behind my fiance's back. And I deserved some serious punishment! I laughed until I realized she was serious, and that night we went to her place, where she hog-tied me with some ropes and got out her riding crop and cat-o-nine tails. She whipped my ass, my tits, my pussy, and everywhere else on my body, while she made me say things like "I'm a little whore", and "I want to be a good girl for Jenna", over and over. She used lipstick to write WHORE and SLUT and CUM DUMP all over my body and face, and then she took pictures! After that she straddled my face and made me eat her pussy while promising to be good for her, and begging her not to show the pictures to anyone.

Oh my god, it was so hot, and after that night, Jenna would call me once every week or two, and make me come to her place for more punishment. We were sort of role-playing that I had no choice, but really I knew Jenna liked me and would never show those pictures. I thought she deleted the pictures, actually - it turned out she didn't - but I trusted her.

Jenna gave me the absolute best wedding gift ever! Not a literal wedding gift, and she gave it to me *before* the wedding... but she told me about something incredible: Chastity! She showed me something called chastity devices for men, something I didn't even know existed. She explained how they worked, showed me pictures of them online, and introduced me to a man who wore one. Jenna had lots of "playmates" (sorta like me, haha), and one was a man she kept a chastity device on. He was 44 years old, and married. His wife gave him very little sex, and he spent a lot of time masturbating. He wanted Jenna to put him in chastity and be the keyholder, so he couldn't masturbate without Jenna's permission. In return, Jenna would call him when she wanted to go shopping, and he would buy her shoes and outfits and such. She loved modeling them for him knowing he was horny, but her sexy posing would cause him discomfort when he got hard. Haha.

I was amazed that the man would risk wearing this thing when his wife might discover it. What would happen if she got horny and wanted to have sex with her husband? Jenna said that the wife did indeed sometimes try to get something going with her husband, but he would say he didn't feel well, or he was really tired or something. She said he had a fantasy that she would either get fed up and divorce him, or she would discover the chastity, demand an explanation, and then be so pissed at him that she would demand he get the key from Jenna, so SHE could have it. And then he'd be at his wife's mercy! Jenna laughed telling me about this, and I laughed, too, but all at once I stopped, because one phrase she used hit me like a ton of bricks:

At his wife's mercy!

I stood up and raised my hands in the air, and my mouth was wide open. Jenna said, "What?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I just had the BEST idea! I have GOT to get Davey into one of those things once we're married. Oh my god. Jenna! Just think of it. If I've got his dicked locked up, and I have the key, and he doesn't know where it is... he will be totally... TOTALLY... at my mercy. I could go out at night, and leave him at home, without him even daring to complain... 'cause I'd have the key to his dick!" I put my hand over my still-wide-open mouth.

I dropped to my knees and pulled on Jenna's skirt. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Jenna. You HAVE to help me get a chastity device on Davey. Somehow. How do I do it, how do I do it?"

Jenna laughed, and reminded me what a bad, BAD girl I was. "I know," I said. "I'm a very bad girl, I'm a horrible, horrible girl. I know. Oh please please please help me get my husband in chastity. Pleeease."

Jenna acted like she needed convincing. "And whhhyyyyy... when, as you admit, you are SUCH a bad girl, would I help you do such a cruel, cruel thing to your devoted fiance?"

"Because I'm a good girl for you. I'm your good girl."

"Hahaha. And why does your poor, sweet fiance deserve to be so 'at your mercy', as you say?"

"Um... because... because he's a scrawny little wimp... who... who shouldn't be allowed to use his stupid little dick."

"Hahaha! Oh my. OK. Well... I didn't expect that, actually. But... sounds good to me. So if I help you do this... what is my good girl going to do for me?"

"Anything you want, I'll do anything!"

"No, don't tell me 'anything', give me specifics. What will you offer to do for me that you think I might like?"

"Um... well... um... I'll be your good little slut girl forever. I'll come running any time you call. Um... how about... you can have my little wimp of a hubby any time you want for one of your playtoys?"

"Hmmmm... That sounds pretty good."

"Please please please, will you do it? Pleeeease? Please help me lock up my fiance in chastity."

"Very well. I will do it. But I want something else, too. And this is not just for me, this will actually be good for you, too."

"Anything, anything."

"I want to be a bridesmaid at your wedding."

"Oh. Ummmmm... Hmmm. Well... the wedding is only two months away, and the wedding party is already all set."

"You couldn't add one more bridesmaid? See, here's the reason. It's not just that you're becoming one of my besties, though you are. But there's a very important reason here. You want a slave husband, right?"

I was still sitting back on my ankles, on the floor in front of her chair, and I tugged at her skirt as I said, "Yes. Yes, I do. I want a slave husband."

"OK, well... since he hasn't *agreed* to be your slave, you can expect there will be some resistance on his part. At first. Until he realizes he really is... at your mercy. From what you've told me, he is indeed born to be a slave. He does deserve to be at your mercy. He does. But... to get him to the point of acceptance faster, he needs to be made to feel as wimpy as possible. Now... after you two are married, he is certainly going to meet me, and eventually he's going to find out that I was in on this evil plan of yours. Having me as one of the *bridesmaids* will make him realize that even at his own wedding, not only did his sweet little fiancee know he was doomed to a life of slavery, but one of her girlfriends, one of the bridesmaids, knew it, too, and was in on it!"

"OK. So... how does that help?"

"It will reinforce to him the feeling that when it comes to pretty women, he is... he is just no match. He is a wimpy little powerless loser." She could read on my face that I didn't completely understand, so she said, "Trust me. When he realizes he's been duped by you and your evil girlfriend, and when he sees that you care much more about what I think than what he does, it will make him feel ohhhh so deliciously wimpy. By that point we will have the chastity device on him. So... he'll be fucked, hahaha!"

"OK, so... when does it go on him? And... how do we do it?"

"Very simple, my dear. You said the only sex he's getting right now is he licks your pussy and ass, blindfolded. Right?"

"Right."

"OK, so you've already told him no sex before you're married. So what you need to do now is find out if he's masturbating. Which he is. I guarantee it."

"OK. Why do I, what do I, uh..."

"Well... supposedly you think it's perverted to give a man a blow job, right?"

"Right."

"OK, so if he can accept that, then he'll buy the idea that you think a man masturbating is also perverted. You could say something like, 'Oh my god! YOU masturbate? *I* don't masturbate!' You could act like it just makes you sick to picture him pumping away at his penis when you're not even there. Oh! Here's an idea: You could grill him about whether he looks at porn when he masturbates... which he probably does. I can almost guarantee he does. And then you say, 'Oh my god!! I can't believe you!! You look at OTHER WOMEN while you're... ugh... jerking off??? That's just like cheating on me!!'"

"Hahaha. Yes... yes... this is good."

"Hmmmm... I just had another idea. Um... how... uh, how open are you with your mom? I mean, do you talk to your mom about sexual things?"

"Uhhh... sometimes. Yeah."

"See, here's what I'm thinking: After you make him feel totally ashamed about masturbating to porn behind your back, you storm out and let him sweat for a day or two. He'll call you and beg you to forgive him, you don't return his calls, yada yada and so on... and then you come back to him with the chastity device. And he's gonna say, 'What the hell is THAT thing? Where did you even get something like that?' And YYYYOU sayyyy... that you told your MOM about how he's been cheating on you by being a disgusting pervert and jerking off to porn behind your back... and your MOM suggested a chastity device, that he has to wear until you two are married, is the perfect solution."

I clapped my hand over my open mouth and said, "Oh my gaaawwwwwwd. That's perfect!"

"Will that work? Would he buy that?"

"Yes! Yes! He would totally buy that!"

"So he'll believe that your mom..."

"Yes! Yes!"

"... is the one who suggested a..."

"Yes! Yes!"

"OK."

"Ohhh my god, Jenna, you are a genius!"

"And youuuu... are a wicked, little girl."

"Yes. I am."

"Slide my panties off me, you wicked girl." I happily did, and then Jenna pulled my face into her pussy and made me lick her, calling me a "dirty, evil little slut". We were both really getting into it, when she suddenly scooted back, and I looked up, questioning.

"Oh... so... bridesmaid. Um... is there any chance of that?"

"I can ask my mom. She and Davey are doing all the planning."

"What? She and Davey? You're not doing anything?"

"No. Hahaha."

"Oh my god," she said, smiling at me, almost proudly. "You are soooo bad. Eat my pussy, you bad girl. And here. Here's your phone. Call your mom right now and lick my pussy while you ask her if I can be in your wedding."

12