EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"No one wants to know what you're thinking!" Georgina sniped at her. "If I want opinion about fashion, you wouldn't be on my list!" The tension level increased.

"Thank you for your compliment," Rain said to her friend.

"You didn't answer my question," Georgina said to Rain, as if she was entitled.

"I wasn't planning on to," Rain informed her former friend. "By the way, if you keep on frowning like that you're going to need a dose of Botox sooner than expected." Rain didn't have to glance over at Georgina to know that she was frowning.

"You—

"She has a date," told Iris.

Georgina and Delilah broke out in a laugh. Rain knew that they were making another attempt at trying to belittle her. The attempt failed because Rain thought it was more juvenile than mean-spirited. "A date with whom? Is it a blind man? Or is it a married man?" Delilah inquired.

Rain scoffed at their inquisition. "I don't break up marriages. That type of shit is right up your alley Delilah, remember? Or have you forgotten about that scandal from high school?" Rain scanned Delilah's face. She could tell that she had struck a nerve with her. Delilah's eyes were squinting, her nostrils were flaring and her face was flushed. Rain decided to ignore her. "What do you two ice queens want?"

Georgina and Delilah followed suit by not engaging in anymore verbal sparring. "We had come in here to let you know that we're going to the Glace tonight. Iggy knows the manager and she managed to hook us up with VIP. Be ready by eleven," reported Georgina. "If you don't think that you won't be too busy with..." Delilah snickered which prompted Georgina to chortle a bit. "... Your date, you should come on by. In fact, you should bring him."

"I'll think about it," said Rain. 'Hell no, I am not bringing him around you bitches.'

Delilah and Georgina left the bedroom with Iris tagging along. A few seconds after their departure, the sounds of their laughter filled the corridor. Rain gave herself one final look in the mirror. She sauntered over to the foot of her bed (to the sound of Elena's catcalling) to fetch the floor-length chinchilla coat that was resting on the mattress. She carefully slipped on the coat. She didn't want to damage the coat, because it belonged to her sister Carol.

"All right, lady, I am off to meet the love of my life."

****

"Good evening, welcome to the Elk. My name is Gretchen. How can I help you?" the hostess greeted.

"Um, good evening, I have a reservation for 7:00. It is under the name of Hadley." Rain watched the woman scan her small appointment book.

"Aha, yes, we have you here Miss Hadley. It will be dinner for two people, is that correct?" Rain nodded her head. The woman gave her a bright smile. "Miss Hadley, can you please follow me?" The hostess stepped away from her podium and then escorted Rain through the dining area. As Rain followed the woman, she saw that she caught certain men looking in her direction. She felt their eyes ogle her ass as she walked away. She had never experience such an incident. It felt weird, but it provided a thrill. The hostess led her to a booth seating that was stationed in a corner on the restaurant. She allowed Rain to become comfortable in her seat before speaking again.

"Your server will be with you shortly. Have a good night, madam."

"Thank you," Rain said to the woman.

Once the woman was a few feet away from the table, Rain took in a deep breath and exhaled. She was nervous. This case of the jitters felt a lot worse than the one that she experienced earlier in the day. Rain opened her clutch bag and pulled out her cell phone. She checked the battery charge and to see if she received any new messages. There weren't any new ones. She let out another breath.

'Tonight is going to be a long night.'

****

"Ay, yo guys, the pizza has arrived!" Kendrick announced. He was standing the foyer of the house. The pizza delivery man had just arrived with the food. He walked through the corridor and entered the dining room, where his friends were congregating. He placed the six boxes of pizza pies onto the long dining table. He pulled up a chair to where his friends sat and joined in.

"Yo, the food has arrived, dig in," he reiterated.

"We heard you the first time," Delilah said to him with iciness to her tone. In response, Kendrick flipped the bird. She gave him a snarl before re-joining the conversation.

"So, tell me everything: What was she wearing? How did she look?" inquired Joshua, Delilah and Georgina's friend. His natural masculine voice was tapered to have a soft and feminine lilt. He held a paper fan in his right hand and used it to cool himself down.

"She look like a Kim Kardashian clone wearing a fake Herve Leger dress," stated Georgina. "She looked like she belonged in a rap video or on a corner at least!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Kendrick asked, as she grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza out of a box.

"Rain has left here tonight to go on a date," Joshua informed him.

"Looking like a ghetto hoochie mama," added Delilah.

'A date... Who is the fucker that's on a date...?'

Hearing the news of Rain going out on a date caused Kendrick to be neglectful with his slice of pizza; he ended up burning the fingertips of his right hand with the excess hot grease that coated the cheese. Pain ran through the pads of his fingertips. His mouth released a hiss and placed his pizza on a blanket of napkins. He placed his fingertips in his mouth. He sucked the grease into his mouth and managed to siphon the painful sensation out of his fingers. He pulled his fingertips out of his mouth and then grabbed more napkins. It was at this point that he noticed that the left leg of his Marc Jacobs jeans had a grease stain. He grabbed a few napkins and tried to clean the stain off.

Still trying to clean off his pants, he asked "Who's the guy?" He doesn't realize that there was anger set in his voice.

"Some guy..."

Kendrick looked up to see who was speaking. He saw that it was Elena, Cody's girlfriend. Then, he noticed that Iggy was glaring at him.

"... That she is talking to called..." Elena paused in her statement. She was trying to remember the name of Rain's date. A few more seconds passed before she remembered. "Evil... Kid? Oh, I know his name now. His name is Evel Knievel, like the stunt devil."

Kendrick thought that his spirit had left his body. He felt his skin hum as adrenaline rushed through his 6'2 stature.

'That's not possible...'

He glared at Delilah, Georgina, Joshua and Iris. They were laughing as if they were enjoying their own private joke.

"What did you bitches do?"

****

The clock on her cell phone read 7:39 PM. EvilKidKneeVeil57 was supposed to meet up with her at 7:00 PM. Her assigned server had approached the table twice. To keep him from having a fit, she ordered a drink. Her case of the jitters has gotten worse. She felt like she was going to vomit and faint. There was a thick amount of pressure resting in her stomach. Her throat felt constricted and she felt light-headed. To combat those sensations from getting worse, she took sips from her stout of Guinness.

'Okay Kid, where-in the-hell are you?'

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers