EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"I would like to release you, love, but I'm sorry that I can't. I would like to live another day," joked Cody. In response, Rain screamed a profanity-laced rant at him.

"We need to get her to her bedroom," Kendrick instructed.

"All right, on the count of three, we'll lift her up," Cody suggested.

Both men made sure that they had a great grip on her curvy form.

"One. Two. Three," Cody chanted, before they lifted her up.

Both men carried her out of the dining room, away from the chaos. Elena followed the trio. With a struggling and screaming Rain in their arms, Cody and Kendrick carried her to her bedroom. Kendrick instructed Elena to take the skeleton key out of the keyhole that was on the interior side of the bedroom door. Kendrick and Cody deposited Rain onto her mattress. Cody held onto her ankles while Kendrick held onto her wrists.

"Elena, wait outside for us," Cody instructed. She nodded her head and walked out of the bedroom. Cody looked at his friend. "All right, just like before, on the count of three."

Kendrick nodded his head. "All right, on the count of three, we'll let her go."

"All right, here we go," Cody started out. "One, two—

Both Cody and Kendrick let go of her limbs. Both men ran out of the bedroom, before Rain could even grasp what had just happened. Kendrick closed the door behind him. Cody snatched the skeleton key out of his girlfriend's hands and handed the key to his friend. Kendrick placed the key into the hole and quickly locked the door. A second later, the door was shaken in its frame. The action had made Kendrick and Cody flinch.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Rain roared at the door. Then there was a barrage of pounds against the door. "CODY! LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Let's go downstairs, bro and survey the damage. She needs to cool down a bit," Cody suggested.

He grabbed his girlfriend's hand and guided her to the staircase. Kendrick stared at the door once more and listened to Rain's protests.

'Yeah, I definitely have a fight on my hands,' was the statement that entered his mind as he stared at the door. He watched Rain caused the door tremble in the frame. He remembered feeling the anger that radiated off of her body. An icy, cold foreign energy poured down Kendrick's spine and it caused him to shiver.

Rain knew that they were standing on the other side of the door. She could hear them talking to each other. She tried to open the door again, but just like the first time, the door wouldn't open.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" she screamed at the thick, solid oak door.

She kicked the door with her right bare foot.

"CODY!" She kicked the door again. But, unlike the first act, she ended up injuring her toes during the second act. "Ow" she groaned, before stepping away from the door and sitting on the floor. She cradled her injured appendage in her hands. As her fingers massaged away the pain in her toes, her rage dissipated and her sorrow was gradually revealed.

With a shrill that sliced through the air, she gave into her sorrow.

****

"I really fucking hope that you're fucking enjoying yourself!" Kendrick stated, as he paced back and forth in the dining room.

"Oh boo-fucking-hoo," Georgina muttered as she wiped blood from her nostrils and stared at her reflection from a compact mirror. "You should be upset that your sister was just attacked!"

Kendrick glimpsed at his sister. "Do me a favor, Georgina, by shutting the fuck up!"

An half of an hour has passed; Kendrick, Iggy, Georgina, Joshua, Delilah and Cody were in the dining room. Elena and Iris had gone upstairs to the second level of the mansion, to Rain's bedroom, to see how she was doing. Kendrick paced while his friends and his sister sat at the dining table.

"Your sister and us had done you a favor. You should be thanking us," Joshua advised Kendrick.

The pacing form had come to a halt. Kendrick glared at the young man who sat a few feet away from him.

Joshua was another one Georgina's flunkies that hung around his sister in hopes of getting a taste of a rich person's lifestyle. Kendrick did not like him at all. Joshua was too much of a 'bottom-feeder' and too rude for his liking, especially now. Kendrick glared at this small, juvenile-looking man who was wearing an outfit that was not appropriate for a skiing trip: a pair of high-waist women's trousers, a pair of black boots with a kitten heel and a gaudy silk blouse. He was haphazardly waving a paper fan.

"You really avoided the bullet by not dating that one. She... Aaah!"

"Kendrick!" Cody shouted as he slipped out of his chair.

Joshua let out a squeal as his body was violently lifted out of his chair. Kendrick grabbed the smaller man by the collar of his plum-colored, extravagant blouse and lifted him, as if he weighed less than a feather. Kendrick entered Joshua's personal space.

"Listen, you little shit, if you open your mouth one more time, I will shove that got-damned fan down your throat! Do you understand me?" Kendrick growled. Joshua, feeling petrified, nodded his head frantically. "I don't want any one of you freeloading fucks here, so my advice to you is shut the fuck up and be grateful—

"Don't talk to my guests like that," demanded Georgina. "This is our house and they have every right to be—

"Wrong, this is my house!" screamed Kendrick. He tossed the smaller man towards the chair that he was previously sitting in. "... In case you have forgotten, big sister let me remind you: this house belongs to me! This house was a gift from our parents, to me, for not following in your footsteps and being a fucked up!"

Georgina fumed. "How can I forget? You're the golden child, according to Mama and Daddy! You've never done anything wrong! You're the smart one who graduated earlier! You're the one who did the charity work in the Philippines and in Africa! You're the good child! They always gave you everything—

Kendrick walked over to the edge of the dining table. He glowered at his sister. "Leave your 'I'm a slighted child' bullshit of an excuse at home, Georgina! Your problem is that you're a lazy bitch! You prefer to have someone take care of you rather than to take care of your-damn-self! As soon as I was able to live on my own, I was out of mom and dad's house! I have done something that I was supposed to do because I am a fucking adult! So, they decided to give me stuff in return. I didn't want their money! I knew that I could make a living by owning property, so I asked for property! This house is in my name! As well as the Brooklyn townhouse, the condo in Manhattan and the co-op apartment in Queens! All of those properties belong to me, including the apartment that you're living in now! Or should I say, was living in," he said cruelly.

He watched Georgina's eyes widen and her jaw grown slack from shock.

"You... You can't be serious?" she said to him.

She glanced over at Delilah and Joshua who also appeared to be shock from hearing the news. Joshua and Delilah were dismayed, due to the fact that they are also living in the same townhouse. Unbeknownst to them, Kendrick was the owner of the property, a bit of information that Georgina has omitted from them.

Kendrick gave her a snarl and sat in a chair. "I am as serious as a heart attack. What did you expect, Georgina, to happen after this night? You thought that everything was going to be okay between you and me?"

"I am your sister—

"Funny, you could've fooled me," Kendrick said with a smirk on his face.

Georgina stood up from her chair and walked over to the other side of the table. She stood next to her brother and then kneeled to the floor, beside his chair. She grasped onto his hand. Kendrick pulled his hand from out of her grasp.

"Ken—

"Save the crocodile tears for somebody else, Georgina. After we leave here, you need to pack up your shit once we arrive home. You're getting the hell up out of my home. You have better luck asking mom and dad for a place to stay. Or better yet, ask one of your dear ole' friends for help." He watched Georgina's face change from being in despair to growing into distain.

"Fine," she sniped at him, with a snarl on her lips. She stood up to her feet and walked away from her brother. She proceeded to walk out of the room, when Joshua was about to follow her. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed.

Kendrick let out a sigh and then placed his face inside of his right hand. He groaned.

"Here's a suggestion," Iggy introduced. He stood up from his seat and walked to the center of the room. "I have a friend who runs the marketing for the Glace club. We managed to bump into each other today. She said that we should visit the club tonight and she will hook us up with the VIP. I think we should go. It would be a great way to cap off tonight... festivities."

"I think that would be an excellent idea," Delilah commented.

"I think it would be a great idea to get out and have some fun," Cody agreed. "So, are you going out tonight?" he asked Kendrick.

"No, I am going to stay here tonight, bro," answered Kendrick.

"I don't know why you even bothered to ask him about whether he was going. You know who is going to be here while we're gone," stated Iggy with a sly smile.

Despite recently having an argument with his sister and feeling enraged, he found some joy from Iggy's statement. Kendrick let out a smile. He ran his right hand through his short brown hair.

"No, it is not because of her. I am staying home because I am tired. I am stressed. I don't want to be around my cunt of a sister and my arm is hurting like a motherfucker," he informed Iggy. Kendrick stared down at the white, plastered cast that was wrapped around the left forearm.

****

Rain's body felt like she had just finished running the Boston Marathon. Her lungs burned as a plea to properly obtain some oxygen. Her heart was beating rapidly. Her pulse was racing. There were copious amounts of adrenaline and endorphins surging through her body. She was walked briskly around her assigned bedroom, searching for any of her belongings. Whatever item she found, she tossed onto her bed. Rain was packing her items into her two suitcases. She wasn't neat and organized. She wanted to leave this mansion as quickly as possible. She was deeply focused in her process of packing that she didn't hear Iris and Elena enter the bedroom.

"Rain, what you are doing?" inquired Iris, with confusion, surprise and disbelief evident in her voice.

She didn't receive an answer to her question, instead she heard a whimper. Suddenly, Rain came to a halt. She was standing at the side of the bed, in front of an opened suitcase and with her back facing the women. Her mind replayed the night she "met" EvilKidKneeVeil57, some snippets of their good times, snippets of the romantic fantasies that she formed and her thoughts led her to the event of embarrassment that she felt. The fragile restraint that she quickly developed after her first emotional outburst faltered. She began to cry.

Elena saw when Rain's shoulders slumped forward, her head bow and then when her body trembled. The audible cries soon followed. At the first note of her cries, Elena felt immense sadness. She had the experience of having her heart broke by a lover, so she knew how Rain felt. Seeing Rain upset and fragile, made her felt some of those physical manifestations again. She felt like her heart sank into the pit of her stomach. Elena walked over to Rain and pulled the woman into her arms for a loving embrace. She felt Rain's larger form alter from being rigid and tense to loose, as soon as Elena's embrace tightened. With tears forming in her own eyes, Elena consoled Rain.

"It's okay Rain. Let it out honey. It's going to be okay sweetie..."

"We're..." Iggy started out saying as he strolled into Rain's bedroom.

Once he caught on that he walked into a tense, emotional moment, he paused in his speech. He took note of the disorganized bedroom: the floor was littered with clothes and luggage, the mattress was covered with clothes. His eyes scanned over to Iris who stood next to him, by the doorway. Then he stared at the two women who were in an embrace. Elena held Rain in a hug while rubbing her back and whispering into her head. Rain's head was resting on Elena's shoulder. He heard the cries and sobs leave out of her. There was a twinge of guilt and sadness pinching at him. He quickly ignored the feelings. He let out a cough.

"We're going out to Glace tonight. If you want to go, I suggest that you get ready now."

"Okay, Iggy," Iris said to him, softly and morosely.

Iggy gave Elena and Rain a parting glance before leaving the bedroom. Iris stood by the door for a moment before she walked up to the two women. She stood behind Rain's trembling form and placed a hand on her shoulder, as an act of affection.

"Rain, I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings. We thought that it was going to be funny and thought—

"My broken arm," murmured Rain into Elena's shoulder.

The statement was spoken in a soft tone of voice. Her voice was raw with the emotion of hurt. Rain lifted her head off of Elena's shoulder. She let out a shaky breath and a sniff. She took a step away from the woman. She turned to face Iris.

"In that letter, the one..." Rain wiped away her tears. Then, she sniffed again and wiped at her nose. Her slightly red, puffy eyes stared intently at Iris. "... that I thought Georgina wrote, she mentioned something about my broken arm. Georgina never knew about my broken arm. It happened when I was four years old and I met Georgina when I was eight. I know for a fact that Delilah and Joshua wouldn't know about my arm and I've never mentioned to EvilKidKneeVeil about my broken arm..." Rain had taken a step away from Elena, which happened to be one step closer to Iris. "...It was you who wrote that letter, didn't you?"

Rain stared into the face of the ruby-haired beauty. She detected the flush in the woman's face and elegant, long neck. Her dark blue eyes were wide with shock. Rain could see her fear and feel it radiating off of her.

"Yes, but like I said before, we thought that it would be funny—

"FOR WHO?" roared Rain, who was now glaring at Iris, with her dark brown eyes wide and full of ferocity, and her nostrils flaring. Both Elena and Iris flinched at the sudden outburst. She was enraged. "DO I LOOK LIKE I FIND THIS SHIT FUNNY?"

"No, but—

Elena touched Rain's shoulder. "Rain, honey—

Rain jerked her shoulder out of Elena's clutch. "WHY IRIS? WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING SO GOT-DAMNED MEAN—

"Rain, it was meant to be a joke—

"YOU CREATED A FAKE PROFILE OF A MAN AND I ENDED UP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING JOKE IS THAT?" Rain shouted as she stood in front of Iris.

The petite woman was so afraid that she was afraid to breathe properly. Iris was breathing in the form of choppy pants.

"Rain?" said Elena, with her voice saturated with concern.

"Georgina and Delilah—

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THOSE BITCHES! YOU'RE LIKE THEIR PERSONAL LAPDOG! WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO FETCH, YOU DO IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM! YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC!"

There was a few seconds of silence between the two of them.

"Oh, like you're special, huh?" Iris said to her, with a sudden burst of feistiness.

Rain glared at Iris. She stared at her blue eyes and saw the fear shining fiercely in them. A small smile appeared on Rain's lips as she acknowledged this outburst was Iris' false sense of bravado. She knew that if push comes to shove, Iris wouldn't even throw a punch at her. She knew that this waif of a girl would cower in a corner.

"You're nothing! You're a bum! You are nothing but a grease-monkey bum! The only reason why you even have money is because your dad left you an inheritance after he died and your mom was one of those World Trade Center people—

Rain suddenly invaded Iris' personal space. With the tips of their noses occasionally touching, Rain spoke.

"Don't you ever say anything about my parents again or I swear to God that I will punch you dead right in your mouth. Do you understand me?" Rain instructed, with her voice soft and calm.

Iris' cowardliness came to the forefront. She shook her head and murmured an 'okay'. Rain took a step back and stared at the woman.

"Let me tell you something about your owners, you fucking lackey! I think you need to know this shit!"

Rain strolled over to the edge of the king-sized sleigh bed and she sat down on the mattress. She glared at her Iris.

"Georgina doesn't have a pot to piss in or the window to throw it out of..." she informed Iris. "... Mr. and Mrs. Moppet were so tired of her constant fuckups that she was disinherited and her parents financially cut her off. Right now, the townhouse that she is living in belongs to her brother. And the money that she have all of the time; the money that you, Delilah and Joshua have no problem spending? It's an allowance that she is set up with by her grandmother. As for her pet monkey Delilah, she's a free-loader just like you. All she is looking for is a wealthy, sugar daddy to take care of her for the rest of her got-damned life. And for her, it doesn't matter if the man is married or not! For years, she's been trying to throw her wretched pussy off to any man that has a pulse and an AMEX card: Iggy, Cody, Wild Boy..." Rain gazed at Iris, to see her reaction.

Iris' eyes were wide and her mouth formed an 'o' at hearing the news.

"...several boys at our school, some faculty members, Mr. Moppet. Trust me, I know all about her! I can't blame her because she has gotten it honestly. I heard her mama is a hoe as well. My advice to you, Iris: Get a life and follow your own path because our high school years are over! They have been over for the past five years!"

Rain had taken a deep breath. She rose from the bed and turned her back to Iris. She walked over to her suitcase and then proceeded to pack again.

"You can get the fuck out of my room now," she said, without glancing over her shoulder. A few seconds later, Rain heard Iris trot out of her bedroom and more likely, out of her life.

Both Elena and Rain listened to Iris' footsteps as she ran out of the bedroom and then as she ran down the corridor. Then they were greeted with the sound of a door slamming. "Rain, will you be all right, love?" asked Elena, after a moment of silence. "I could stay with you for a while as you pack."

"No, it's all right. I will be fine, Elena. I know that I will be fine because I have no choice," she somberly giggled. "I managed to survive both of my parents' deaths, as well as, my grandparents' deaths, so this should be a breeze to get by," Rain informed her. There was a mirthless laugh. Rain continued to fold up her shirts and blouses.

"Are you sure that you want me to go?" inquired Elena.

"No, you can go, Elena. I will be all right," she informed the Irish beauty.

"Are you--?"

"Yes," Rain stated. She stopped packing so she could stare at Elena. "I will be all right. I am going to be fine. Now, go ahead and get ready for your night out."

"Okay," murmured Elena. The smaller woman silently requested for a hug from Rain. The taller woman complied with the request and gave her a hug. "Oh, I am so sorry, Rain. I am so, so, so, so sorry, honey."

"Thank you," Rain whimpered into Elena's ear.

"I wish you a safe travel," commented Elena.

"Thank you."

The two women parted from each other. Elena saw Rain's tear soaked face and she wanted to break down into a blubbering mess too. She watched Rain wipe her face with her hands. Then she threw Elena a broad, toothy grin.

"Now, I am feeling better," announced Rain. "So, how do I look?"

Elena stared at Rain's face. Despite having the skin tone that is similar to a walnut shell, Elena saw the burgundy-colored flush that was splattered on her face. The dark, sensual-looking eye make-up was now ruined. The dark, onyx-hued coloring was smeared around her eyelids and cheeks. The lip gloss that was coating her wide, fat lips was now smearing her chin and the cleft that was above her top lip. The set of false eyelashes that she was wearing was the only feature that was intact.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
123456...8