Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now to work!" He declared. In silence, Papi got to work. Her legs were quickly spread and bound to the bed, tied tightly. Her boots were removed and her toes tickled.

"What's your safe word?" He asked.

"Turquoise" Simona whispered.

Immediately she felt and heard the snap of the flogger tails. Softly, but firmly they stroked her torso. Up and down her body. Each stroke a little firmer, down her legs and on the bottoms of her feet. Then back up her body, kissing the sides of her breasts, up to her neck and then to her arms.

The strikes started to get heavier and more intense. Her body started to hum and get warm. She began to move her body to meet the blows. Obviously she was enjoying this! Shel started to increase the pressure of His blows. Harder and harder till she felt she couldn't take more. Her safe word was on the tip of her tongue. Her body was on fire. Liquid fire.

"What is my damn word?" she thought.

"Mine, do you feel turquoise?" Papi asked. Shaking her head no, she wondered how He'd read her mind. Maybe it was her trembling body.

"Say it pet! Say yes or no aloud."

"No Papi, I don't feel turquoise, but I will soon." she warned.

He chuckled. He'd known it was on the way. He wanted to see just how much she could take, but this was just the warm-up. Putting the flogger away, He pulled out one of His favorites, a cane. He wondered if she would appreciate the sound of the sting as much as He did. The stripes on her ass and thighs would be beautiful. She had never experienced a cane. And He knew she would be really scared right now if she could see His favorite pain tool. The cane represented a solid step in their budding relationship. She was a newbie of sorts, but she was willing to learn.

"Mine, this will be a new experience. Relax. You trust me? You remember your word?" Shel implored.

"Yes Sir, I trust You. And yes Sir, I remember my safe word. TEAL" she giggled.

Immediately, as the fake safe word ended, she felt the first strike of the cane. Pain welled up in her eyes and a scream escaped her lips. But she didn't want Him to stop. This was only the start. Strike after strike, blow after blow rained down on her ass and thighs. He saw her begin to grind her hips into the bed even though she screamed and cried.

As soon as her mind was about to tell her lips to say turquoise, something literally snapped! Her body began to float above the pain. Float above the bed, it seemed. She heard her screams stop. It was quiet. In the background she still heard the strikes, but no longer felt them. Her mind saw colors. Explosions of reds, blues, bright yellows! She felt the sun streaming on her and she began to moan. The heat was building in the pit of her stomach. It traveled to her core and thighs. Her pussy, NO, HIS pussy, began to weep. POW! She exploded that quickly.

Shel stopped the blows and began untying His prize. He glowed with pride. She'd taken every blow like a champ. She had endured for Him and her reward was subspace and a large orgasm. He pulled her close and stroked her hair and body. The spasms from her orgasm racked her body. She trembled in His arms, feeling she would never stop shaking. But He wouldn't let her go. He held her tightly and whispered everything in her ear she needed to hear.

With wet thighs and hungry eyes, she regained her focus and looked lovingly up to her new Master. One short sentence was all he spoke..."MINE! No take-backsies!"

THE END

12