Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute these and all other thoughts vanished as her ecstasy grew and grew. It was closer and she knew it was going to be good.

After another minute she started chanting, "Oh, God! fuckme fuckme fuckme. Plunge that cock into my wet pussy. Do It! Cum in me my lover!"

He faulted like he was being distracted. It took her a couple seconds to realize it was because of her. He wasn't used to anyone saying those things. She thought he would have to get used to it since that was the way she was. She did tone it down though and his rhythm returned to normal.

He was starting to pant as he kept up the pace and finally he leaned up on his hands and thrust deeper and faster. Her passions increased with his deeper thrusts. He was going deeper then her ex and he seemed to be brushing her G-spot. She began to buck back against him. His thrusts became more frantic and he begun to chant a groan.

A minute later he said let out a loud, "God!" at the same time she said, "Oh, God! Oh God!.

A few seconds later he shoved it in even deeper as he let out a UFFffffGAAANNA." as the first sperm burst forth. He let out another "NNNGGAAA, God" as the second one shot and as the third one shot out he let out a much softer cry.

She felt him coming inside her and that set her off as she cried, "Yes, Oh God NAAAAaaa."

Both jerked as they tried to slam into the other's hips. She relaxed first and but he kept going for a few seconds slamming it in at a slower pace. Finally he too stopped and collapsed on top of her. He breathed deeply for a few seconds as she put her arms around him and hugged.

When she let go of him he slid off and lay next to her. He paused for a moment with his arms toward her then gave a short nod and placed his arms around her. She smiled at him and nodded thereby saying that was what she wanted.

She said, "I love you.... That was good."

"I love you too Sunny and it was good."

They went window shopping the next day which was great to do with her new husband even though the morning had been a disappointment. He first husband wouldn't have let her stay horny like that. There were many shops with knickknacks, crafts, and souvenirs, etc. They walked, talked and looked, enjoying the other's presence.

Three days later after trying to convince him and finally after some begging she came up with the idea to say that this was a celebration after all. They should do something different; it went along with it being their honeymoon after all. He finally relented and licked her pussy. Neither his heart nor passion seemed to be in it. At the same time she had a nice climax and he kept it up long enough so that as they fucked she had another orgasm. He refused to do it again. It was giving in too much to the sensual side of man. Sex was Okay for sometimes, when lust got the better of us, but we shouldn't be controlled by it he would say.

That afternoon he said he had a surprise. The other day was for looking today was for shopping. He led her back to some of the shops they had window shopped in. George started picking out pieces and buying them. Every piece was something she had looked at with longing. Since the idea was to just be with each other they had not taken the time to buy and she still had the mind set that half of the things she liked were to expensive. To know what to get now she knew he must have watched her reactions while they were window shopping and had remembered what had attracted her attention and she had especially liked. When they got back to their room she hugged him hard.

After the honeymoon they went to her new home and settled into a routine. She had quit her job two days before the wedding. She had better than usual pay for her assembly line work at a small electronics factory but it didn't compare to what George earned with his business so since she didn't need to work anymore she quit. Her coworkers had a going away party for. They had teased her with asking her about how good a lover her new handsome, rich husband- to- be was and she finally told them she didn't know yet.

Once setteld she soon found out, that he was not perfect. He had three bad habits. He left the lid up on the toilet, he sometimes forgot to take out the trash until it smelled and he had this unreasonable mind set that sex was a sometimes thing, something to be controlled even in marriage. He seemed to be unable to see her point of view on it.

Ronny had been a better lover. He had had a couple other good qualities such as even though he only lowered the lid because his mother had been very strict about that she usually ended up taking out the trash especially toward the end of the week but George said that was his responsibility. Only he forgot at times.

Their first fight, not including their disagreements over sex, came when he caught her reading one his late wife's diaries. It actually wasn't much of a fight since she reacted like she had been caught doing something wrong. Marybeth had kept a diary throughout her life and he had them all. He caught her reading them twice and made it clear, in very stern tones, they were private; even he did not read them. It had been the first time he had come close to yelling at her.

In so many other ways he was a terrific husband, kind, caring, thoughtful. He listened to her even when he didn't take her advice. That was especially true concerning his business. He asked her thoughts and would listen but he then make up his own mind. He was a good provider and not too chinchy either. He didn't over spend on things they didn't really need but he let her buy what she wanted, usually.

He did have a habit of buying her clothes. She would not have minded so much if they weren't all such old fashioned types, very modest. Of course she did look good in two of the outfits. His first wife must have taught him how to pick clothes women look good in rather then what he liked. One of those dresses was mostly black, simple and covered most of her. She called it her Amish outfit. He said that it wasn't Amish because it wasn't all black. There were reds and yellows mixed in which made it really look nice. Most of her friends declared how nice she looked in it. So Sunny wore that dress and a couple of others he bought. Most of the other clothes he bought she only wore around his family and friends. Not that she considered her clothes to be immodest or sluttish in any way but evidently some of them did. She felt like wearing her skimpiest outfits at times but she decided not to around his people for George's sake.

The first year was relatively peaceful and she found George, except in that one area, a better husband then Ronny even during her ex's best times, however during the first six months she became increasingly sexually frustrated. His sexual mores continued to be a conflict in their marriage. She tried to not let her feelings in that area spill over to other areas. They still had arguments, a few times long ones. She did love him and liked being married to him therefore she put up with his few negatives; he was still leaving the lid up and he still sometimes forgot to take out the trash.

The year was like a huge culture shock to both of them. He found living with her was a lot different in comparison to living with his late wife. Not only when it came to sex and some of her clothes but she liked to run around the house in nothing but a T-shirt. She had three shirts she liked to wear and one was so short it left the bottom quarter of her butt visible. At first he had told her to get dressed every time she tried to run around like that but after a while he stopped telling her to get dressed though obviously he still didn't like it. He probably got tried of asking her to dress even though she didn't wear just a T-shirt often. To her way of thinking there was nothing wrong with it since she only wore the shirts when they were alone and it felt comfortable at times.

It had been something of a culture shock for her to but most of the time it was a pleasant shock. Like the house they lived in. It was huge compared to what she was used to growing up. Ronny never had been able to buy a house. One of their own that is. They had lived for a while with her parents and later with his for a few months. George took good care of his house, he had explained that he had had to go through six gardeners before he found one who took care of his landscape the way he wanted it taken care of. It was one of the very few areas where he was strict. She hadn't really seen it until she moved in after they were married. He said that it wasn't proper for her and him to be there alone together. She had gone to a couple of parties he had had but that had been mostly in the family or living rooms and were at night so she couldn't see much of the grounds.

During the period of time they were engage some of her coworkers had been amazed with his attitude about them not being alone in his house, and to a lesser degree of not having sex before marriage. At the going away party Tiffany had stated that if it was her she would have made sure they had had sex in every room of the house before getting married. Sunny had shrugged not knowing what to say.

Another pleasant shock had been their finances. She had to keep reminding herself of how much more money they had. There was the time he had come home and she was clipping coupons.

He watched her for a couple moments then asked, "Do you enjoy doing that?"

She thought that was a strange question but had answered with, "It can be relaxing but I don't know about really enjoying it."

"Oh, I was wondering since my first wife never did that."

She had looked at him wondering if that was a rebuke. "You know I am not opposed to saving money and if you like clipping coupons or want to do it for relaxation go ahead but you really don't have to."

She looked at him again still not sure if he was upset or making fun of her.

Then he smiled and said, "If you want to keep your old habits that's Okay with me. I figured there are better things to do with your time."

She finally realized what he was getting at and had thrown some of the coupons at him, in mock anger. George had smiled at her so she had gotten up and rushed to him with a fake attack. He had grabbed her wrists and said something she couldn't remember but it had to with her being cute and then he kissed her.

He had surprised her greatly by taking her right there on the floor. It was one of the few times they made love out of their usual routine. He kept kissing her, suddenly reaching under her T-shirt that she had been wearing with panties. Soon George slipped the shirt up around her neck and once her breasts were out he stared at them. Seconds later he was sucking on her breasts while reaching between her legs to caress her clit through her underwear. He only did both for a few short minutes then gently laid her down. George quickly pulled off her panties then undressed while looking at her. He was huge, seemingly bigger then usual but that could have been the light. He knelt down and resumed sucking her nipples, going back and forth every few seconds. His hand went back in between her legs, his fingers finding her slit very easily, as she groaned in surprise. A minute or two of sucking on her nipples along with rubbing the inner walls of her slit then he was on top and inside her. He came thirty seconds after she did.

Afterwards he lay next to her and talked about how sexy her breasts were. He let his hand roam her body. She almost had another climax just by his loving gentle touch. She loved the memory of that day. Not because the sex had been great. It was good but had gone by too fast for her. What she thought special was the intimacy and his love for her it had shown. They hardly ever did anything like that even though usually he would cuddle after sex. She knew he knew about that since Marybeth had like doing it. Sunny had read that in one of her dairies.

Another time when they had sex outside of the usual routine wasn't as happy a memory for her. She had been woken in the middle of the night with him climbing on top of her. She had been wearing a short nighty with no panties and he had just pulled up the skirt. She was completely awake by the time he was sticking it in her. For a second she thought it was a burglar raping her then was surprised it was George. He didn't say anything or even feel her up as usual he just stuck it in. She was wet because she had been having an erotic dream so there was no problem with his hard shaft going in. He still didn't say anything just fucked her then slipped off and assumed his sleeping position. Sunny wondered if he had done it all in his sleep. He might have heard her moans and his subconscious had taken over. Two things about that event disturbed her. The first was that by his movements and sounds he made she thought he had been making love to Marybeth not to her. The fact that he didn't say anything about it the next day confirmed that in her mind. This was also supported by the fact that every so often, at the beginning, of their marriage he would let out a very soft sigh she wasn't supposed to hear and he had a sad look on his face for a few seconds. She supposed he was remembering Marybeth. The second thing that disturbed her was that she had been dreaming about sex with someone else. She had done that before but this time it was different-- it had been more real and she felt all the guy had been doing to her.

Not all of her mistakes ended that wonderfully. There was another time when she had almost made a fool of her self, in public. They were out shopping for clothes together and he wanted to buy this expensive suit. It was nice looking on him but she saw the price tag and out of habit said no way. He had looked at her with a puzzled look and said he was going to get it. She hissed at him and said in a very angry whisper that it was going to bust the budget, that he didn't need something that expensive. He tried to explain that it was for his business and yes he did need something like this for the business. She interrupted him as he was trying to explain that customers, clients and salespeople he dealt with would respond better when he looked the part. Sonny had gotten angrier and thought he was being selfish. She was ready to start yelling even out in public. He was starting to get exasperated when suddenly he understood the problem. He next tried to patiently explain that he knew what their budget was and that he had already budgeted the money for this suit. Finally he had had to remind her what his income was. Sonny's mouth had dropped open; she said "Oh God". She had felt so much like a fool that she had wanted to go home so she could hide. She could tell he was angry even though he was trying to look patient and understanding. Later on the way home she thought she heard him whisper to himself something about Marybeth never doing anything like that.

On their one year anniversary he gave her a dozen long stem roses and took her out to the fanciest restaurant in town, very plush, and expensive. Once they got home they had sex and she was able to persuade him to lick her pussy again. Sunny used the same arguments as on their honeymoon: this was a special celebration and she really wanted it. This time she got the feeling he did it more to get her to stop bugging him then to please her but she accepted it anyway. He didn't do as good a job as he could have but she still ended up with one orgasm while he was licking. He continued licking for another minute then spent some time sucking on her breasts and finger fucking her. When she was ready and beginning to get close to another climax they had intercourse. He again had two orgasms inside her. Obviously he was very horny again, and as on their honeymoon his second one was at the same time as hers. As she came down from that climax she hugged him tightly whispering how much she loved him in his ear. He returned the love words, expressing how much of a blessing finding her was.

After they were done he gave her a special card. It had a very nice saying on it but also an added text that he wrote. That included a short poem he had written for her. At first look tears came to her eyes because it showed how much he loved her even after the sometimes tough year they had had. She spent a few seconds thinking about those happy and not so happy times as she again read the poem he had written. This time tears of a different type came to her eyes for guilt suddenly grew in her heart. She had to turn away from him to keep him from seeing what was on her face.

She still couldn't understand why she had done what she had done six months ago. Well, actually she had some idea why but it still didn't make it any easier to accept. What she had done was the reason her sexual frustrations had almost gone away, at least for a few weeks. That had been good but it was the only thing that was good about the situation. The thing that got her the most was that she had done the same thing twice and probably would again. That knowledge hurt but it wasn't enough to stop her.

It had started six months ago when she had happened to see her ex. She hadn't seen Ronny since over a year before her marriage to George. As she was eating lunch at a deli located in a mall she liked to shop at there he was. She had almost swallowed a too big of piece of the sandwich she was eating. She didn't know if she should wave to him or not. It would be nice to see how he was doing but he could cause a scene too.

After going back and forth a couple times he came into the deli and she decided it was too late anyway so she did wave. He came over and sat down. Instead of creating a scene or putting her down he was nice. They talked of the good old times they had had. He then turned the conversation to sex. How good their sex life had been. He said he still thought about it and even dreamed now and then about how good it had been. He, in a lower voice, even admitted to masturbating sometimes after those dreams. As he talked she had gotten wet remembering those good times and her frustration had grown because she still wasn't having enough sex. It wasn't that the sex with George was bad, she did after all usually have one medium climax, but it wasn't any where near what she had been used to. Or the type she had been used to. Now with Ronny reminding her her body was responding. They talked about their first time, when both had been virgins and how the honeymoon had been. She had gotten more and more aroused. She thought that Ronny had known it but ignored the warning in her mind. They had gone on to talk of other things but she was still aroused. After an hour of talking he invited her over to his place, to talk more about what they had been doing he had said. She knew what he really wanted and part of her mind said no way but she told him yes she would like that.

He walked her to her car probably to make sure she didn't change her mind. When they got there he commented on how nice it was. She liked that car. It was pastel yellow unlike some of the brighter yellows most cars were. Plus it had a fake leather interior that went with the outside color. It wasn't a Mercedes nor even a Volvo or Cadillac but it was nice. George had gotten it for her during their third month of marriage. They had gone looking for one for her and found this one at the third dealer. They decided to look at it more carefully and ended up in the salesman's office. She liked it and it had everything he wanted: the safety features, etc., plus it was a buyback so he could get a good deal on it. When the salesman gave the price she almost gaped at him, and immediately became a little depressed. No way could they get that car. She knew about restricting oneself to a budget since she had been doing that most of her life and most of her married life to boot. Her husband kept talking to the salesman and soon it sounded like they were dickering. The guy came down in the price $500 dollars. George said, "We'll take it."