Ex Libris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers

I laughed. "And the food?"

She grinned. "Very good, but the day I met Charlie and Jenny is the day that you let me cry, the day I started to heal. I won't tell them, but they were part of that healing, when I realised that family could be nice people."

I gazed at her for a long moment, and her smile faded. I shook my head, smiling. "I hadn't realised it was so profound."

Her face was solemn as she nodded. "That day will be on my soul as a good day for ever, John, because that was the day I began to realise I love you."

I was startled. "Love me?"

She nodded. "Love you. I ask for nothing in return, John, save a little affection, perhaps."

I reached out and took her hand, squeezing her fingers. "More than a little, Lorna Jens. More than a little."

She gave me a wry look. "This is getting heavy. Can we go? Eat, maybe?"

I laughed. "Yes, love, we can. Tallyho!"

We got the same table again at the 'George', the window seat, overlooking the river. It was Jenny who showed us to our table, kissing my cheek, smiling at Lorna. "Hi, Doc. Hi, Lorna, good to see you again. Doc looking after you okay?"

Lorna smiled. "Definitely, Jenny. Life good for you, too?"

Jenny grinned. "Not bad. Not bad at all. Drinks, nice people?"

"Lorna?"

"Mineral water, I think."

"Make that two, please, Jenny."

"On their way. I'll be back for your order in a minute or two."

We never actually discussed it, but we both chose something light to eat, something easily digested, something that wouldn't get in the way of sex. Sex that we hadn't discussed, sex that would be a first for Lorna, sex that I was scared I would spoil, but I was determined that tonight was for Lorna first, Lorna second, and me somewhere as an also-ran. The also-ran with the penis, true, but the moment was for Lorna.

When I pulled up outside the cottage, Lorna put her hand on my arm to stop me getting out. I raised my brows in query, and she smiled, shaking her head.

"John, when we get indoors, can we just sit for a while, maybe chat, maybe listen to music."

"Of course we can. Did you think I was going to drag you to the bedroom, rip off your clothes, and ravish you?"

She laughed. "Mmm. Might be fun."

I shook my head, and I could feel the wry look on my face.

"What?" she said.

"Just thinking of the Lorna I first asked to have dinner with me, that day in the library. Are you sure you're not her clone, that you haven't got her locked up in a dungeon somewhere?"

She laughed, a gurgle that made my prick twitch. She nodded vigorously. "Yes, that's it! I'm unmasked. The wicked witch of the west has been found out. Poor Lorna is imprisoned, hidden away from light and warmth, doomed to suffer for eternity!"

"Ah. So long?"

"Well, until you undress me later."

"I'm going to undress you, am I?"

"Isn't it usual, when a cad is about to seduce a fair maiden?" Her look was innocence itself, squared.

"You make a good point, Miss Jens."

"Thank you, Doctor Ridley."

"Come on, love, let's get the cad and the fair maiden indoors, so they can get started."

She smiled, but didn't say any more, and I unlocked the door and ushered her into the cottage. There was still a lot of light in the sky, and it was a warm evening, but I closed the curtains and switched on a couple of table lamps.

"I'll just take the bags up to the bedroom, Lorna. Won't be a moment."

"I'll put some music on."

When I got back down, Lorna was sitting on the couch, long legs stretched out, and an Alison Krauss CD was playing low. I sat down beside Lorna and she lifted my arm around her neck and leaned against me, stretching up to kiss my cheek. She glanced at her watch.

"Nine-thirty now. I nominate ten as our bed-time, okay?"

"Fine by me, love. You call the shots tonight. Tomorrow? Well, let's see how tonight goes first."

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Am I being too clinical? Setting a time, I mean?"

"Possibly, love, very possibly, but remember, you've come a long way in a relatively short time, emotionally." I squeezed her fingers. "No way do I want to rush you. I want you to remember tonight with pleasure."

Lorna laughed. "In that case, let's go now!"

"Sure?" I said, startled. And nervous, too, I think.

"Positive!" She gave me a wry smile. "John, I'm wet, I'm scared and I have to know!" Her voice was almost a wail.

I stood and tugged her to her feet, giving her a quick kiss. Her response was immediate, heated. I took her hand and led her up to the bedroom.

The curtains were closed, not that anyone could see in -- open woodland to the back of the cottage -- but I'd closed them when I brought the bags up, not wanting Lorna to be any more nervous than I knew she was. In the bedroom she turned to me and gave me a crooked smile.

"Undress me?" she said, a tremble in her voice.

I smiled, trying not to show the anticipation I felt. "That, love, will be a pleasure." I drew her gently into my arms and kissed her, friend rather than lover, for the moment, then took the hem of her t-shirt and began to lift it. She raised her arms, and I lifted it off over her head, discarding it on the chair. Her skirt had a button and zip at the back, and she turned without my asking so that I could reach the fastening. In moments, her skirt had joined her t-shirt.

Her bra was pretty, a floral print, with matching panties. A front fastening, too, and in moments her lovely breasts were revealed to me in their glory, her nipples erect, hard. I bent and kissed each one. She shuddered when I let her feel my teeth.

"My panties, John, my panties!" she gasped. "Hurry! Please, hurry."

I didn't try to stretch the moment, but knelt and pulled her panties down, the aroma of sexually-ready woman strong in my nose, stimulating. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up her cleft. She shuddered again, her fingers tightening in my hair. I kissed her mons, and then stood. She stepped out of her panties and I lifted her up, laying her on the bed.

"Get 'em off, Doc," she growled, and I laughed.

"Jenny's a bad influence on you, I think."

"Rubbish. Jenny's lovely. How could she possibly be a bad influence on me?"

I nodded. "You're right, of course. No two ways about it, Lorna Jens, you're an original."

She smiled. "I am?"

"Yep." I quickly stripped off my clothes, then moved across to the bed, sitting, lowering myself beside her, bending to kiss her.

"Lorna, love. Do I need anything?"

"Need?" She frowned.

"Condom?"

Her face cleared and she smiled. "No, I'm on the pill now." She laughed. "You have no idea how hard it was for me not to let you make love to me that night in my bedroom, but I wasn't ready, not then. I wanted you to have me without restriction, and I hadn't been on it long enough, not then."

"Now?"

She smiled again, a smile of pure invitation. "Now, love, I'm ready. Now, I want you to make love to me. Now? Now, I want to feel you inside me, as deep as you can. I know it will hurt, but I know, too, that the hurt will pass."

I let my hand stroke over her belly, and I could feel the tremble deep within her. I ran my hand up, cupping her breast, stroking her nipple with my thumb, then ran the hand down, across her belly, through the sparse fur on her mons, then let my middle finger slide down into her cleft, into the heat, the wetness, feeling her shudder as my questing finger slid across her clitoris. She moaned, deep in her throat.

"John," she whispered. "I want to eat you, suck you off."

Startled, I stared at her, and she flushed, but nothing like she had when we first met. No, it was just her natural reaction to my surprise. I took her hand and squeezed her fingers.

"Are you sure, love? No compulsion."

She smiled, almost a grimace. "How excited are you?"

I glanced down at my erection, then back at her. Her brows arched in query, and I laughed. "Very."

She nodded. "I thought you might be." She sat up, and wriggled onto her knees. "You lie back here, and let me kneel between your legs, and let's find out if my research in the library actually makes me any good at this." She gave me a wry grin. "It is my first time, after all."

"Sweetheart, the very fact that it's you doing it, to me, will guarantee success."

She laughed, but I think there was a little hysteria in it. She bent forward, kissing me, soft, sweet, long, and my prick was like a bar of steel when she broke the kiss. She gazed at it, then cocked her head.

"It's big, John."

"You think so?"

"Biggest I've seen," she said, her tone dry.

I laughed. "How many have you seen?"

She laughed. "Okay, you got me there. It's the first I've ever seen in the flesh." She giggled. "Although I have to say, the restricted section of the library has some interesting books."

"I'll bet they do. Research?"

She grinned. "Of course," she said, and reached out to touch my prick. I closed my eyes at the feel of her fingers on me. She wriggled a little closer, leaning on her elbows. I could feel her breath, warm on my prick. She extended her tongue, pink and pointed, like a cat, and ran it slowly up the length of me. I couldn't help it, reflex action made it twitch and Lorna giggled. "I think it likes me."

"I'm sure it does," I said, my voice hoarse.

Lorna hitched herself a little closer and I felt her soft lips close over the end of my raging erection, sliding down an inch or two, down over the glans, and then slowly back up again. Exquisite torture, every nerve ending responding to her stimulus, her pointed little tongue exploring my every molecule. I shuddered as her lips dragged back over the sensitive edge of the glans and her head came up, her face concerned.

I shook my head. "It's okay, love, just a little sensitive. When I come - which I don't think will be long, the state you've got me in - when I come it's almost agony to touch it."

"I need to be careful, then, don't I?"

"Please, love, but you're doing great so far, so more of the same, if you don't mind."

"Ooh, yes,please." Her lips closed over me again and down went her head. Her hair had fallen forward and I couldn't see her face, but her head kept moving and I could feel that slow bone-deep almost-ache that is the build-up to climax. Her pace was steady, almost slow, and I knew that if I'd been masturbating my hand would have been moving faster, but my hand was a poor substitute for the wet cavern of pleasure that her mouth was.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she moved, and over her head I could see her bottom, see her buttocks clenching, realising she was exciting herself, even as she took me to paradise! Maybe it was that, maybe it was the fact that this girl, this woman, shy, unsure, this girl I'd known only for a month or so, was turning out to be the sexiest thing that had ever happened to me, but I was getting close. Really close. Lorna needed to know!

"Lorna, love, I'm nearly there, I'm really close. You don't have to swallow, finish me off with your fingers if you like."

She didn't reply, didn't lift her head, just kept weaving her magic on me. I could feel that breathless tension that comes just before climax and I knew it would only be moments.

"Lorna, I'm gonna come, lover, I'm going to - " Suddenly I was there. My prick leaped in her mouth and I shot a great gout of semen down her throat. " - come," I managed to say, my voice hoarse and weak, but by then she knew, as a second pulse hit her. She eased back, never letting me slip from her mouth, swallowing, her mouth working on me, her tongue lapping, her magic easing me into post-ejaculation bliss. As my prick softened, she licked round the head and let me slip from her lips with a soft 'pop.'

She smiled at me, her eyes warm. "I want to do that again. Sometime soon," she declared.

"No argument from me, sweetheart. The decision is unanimous. In fact there's only one thing that I can think of that could possibly be better."

"Putting your prick into my pussy, perhaps?"

"Got it in one, Lorna. I knew you were smart."

"Of course I am. That's why I work in a library."

"Ha, ha. Okay, smarty-pants. Although, perhaps that should be smarty-no-pants," I said, grinning at her dishevelled nakedness. She stuck out her tongue and crossed her eyes. I laughed, then held her eyes with mine.

"Wanna be eaten, love?"

Lorna eased herself onto hands and knees and stalked her way up me, kissing me, letting me taste myself.

"Yes, please," she whispered. She collapsed half across me, her arm across my chest. I held her there. She felt so right in my arms, I wondered how in all of the hells of earth I had had the absolute, stupid, dumb luck to see the metamorphosis of a shy, unsure librarian into the exciting, sexy, desirable, magical woman that she was. To see? Heck, to be part of it!

"On your back, Miss Jens," I said, stroking her back as she lay half across me. She stretched up and kissed me, and dutifully rolled onto her back beside me, her arms above her head. I bent and kissed her, then ran my tongue down her throat and along her collar-bone. I swear she purred. I kissed down the slope of her breast, tiny kisses, moving slowly closer to her nipple until I let my teeth close gently on her nubbin. She shuddered, and I converted the almost-bite into a kiss. Her fingers were in my hair, and she pushed at me, urging me to move down. I kissed her other nipple, suckling, then let my tongue trail down the slope, over her chest, her belly, probing lightly at her navel as I passed, making her giggle.

I had to shuffle now, moving down so that I could reach her pussy, and as I moved she let her legs fall apart, revealing herself to me. I glanced up at her face and she flushed, then blew me a kiss. I could smell her, that rich aroma of super-heated, sensual woman, overlaid with the fresh smell of her soap. I leaned in and breathed deeply. I glanced up at her and she giggled. She was alert, eager to feel my tongue on her, and I stretched out and licked slowly up the whole length of her cleft, lightly flicking her clitoris as I withdrew my tongue. She giggled, then moaned, her fingers ruffling my hair.

"I like it, John," she whispered. "Do it again."

Well, what does a guy do with an invitation like that? Accept it, that's what. Invited back to taste paradise, I went. She was hot, pungent, spicy-salty-sweet on my tongue, that wonderful flavour of sexually-charged woman. I let my tongue move slower up her cleft this time, rewarded by a low, soft moan and a tremor in her belly. I pointed my tongue and speared it into her, hearing her gasp and feeling her fingers tighten in my hair.

"Yes, John," she moaned, "yes, please, yes, keep doing it."

With her words in my ears I applied myself to my enjoyable task. I don't have a lot of experience of pussy-eating, but I enjoy it. I like the heat, I like the smell, and I like the taste, so I gave Lorna my best shot, licking enthusiastically at her pussy. I think she was enjoying it, judging by the sighs and moans and gasps I was hearing, but her thighs were coming up around my ears as she opened herself to me, her heels resting on my back.

I licked at her labia, letting my tongue make love to her, sliding it through her salty-sweet juices, hot and spicy, licking the cleft between pussy and thigh, then back to her labia, biting with my lips, nibbling softly, trying to excite, but careful not to hurt. She was almost panting now, her fingers tightening in my hair as I let my mouth roam over the intimacies of her, sucking on her clit, nibbling her labia, laving her slit with my tongue.

She was gasping now, a soft moaning, wordless, excited, and I flattened my tongue and ran it the length of her, from anus to clit, then took her clit between my teeth and let her feel them.

She came. Oh, man, she came. A strangled half-scream and her thighs tightened on my ears, her belly rippled, her fingers clenched in my hair, and she came, her pussy pulsing, grasping at the penis that wasn't there. Gradually she quieted, and I flicked my tongue over her clit again, triggering a fresh spasm. And again, until she pushed me away with a murmured, "No more, sweetheart, please, I can't take it."

I eased back and looked up at her, face flushed, chest still heaving as she fought for breath, nipples erect. She looked down at me and smiled, warm, loving.

"That was even better than in my flat," she said, her voice soft.

"You taste nice," I said, and she smiled.

"So do you," she said. She blew me a kiss and her eyes drifted down. My gaze followed hers, my rock-hard prick our focus. Her eyes came back to mine. "Now, John." She lay back again, her legs still spread, her cleft wet, red, slightly open, ready for me.

I took a deep breath and blew her a kiss. My heart was pounding and my prick was as hard as I have ever felt it. I went onto my knees and moved forward to kiss her, then eased back, weight on one arm, my hand on my erection, ready to guide it into her. Lorna reached down and touched my hand.

"Let me," she whispered. Her fingers were cool on my heat as I eased myself forward, heart pounding, weight on my elbows. The first touch of her pussy on my prick was electric. Hot, wet, inviting, and I eased myself forward, feeling her body opening to me, yielding, the hot, wet cling of pussy on prick. She took her hand away, stretching up to kiss me. I grinned and pushed into her, feeling the sudden obstruction of her hymen at her entrance.

She gasped and winced, but smiled at me, making a little face, as I looked up, concerned. I pulled back slightly, getting her lubrication spread on my prick, then eased in again, stopping as I heard her gasp of discomfort.

"Push," she whispered and I began to move again. Back, forward, back, forward, a gentle oscillation, her hands warm on my shoulders, until suddenly I thrust forward hard, feeling the obstruction disappear even as I heard her cry in my ears. I stopped, deep in her, her fingers clawed into my shoulders, grip slowly easing.

"Wait a moment, John," she said, her voice tight, "just until I get used to you." She chuckled. "You feel huge."

"And you feel tight, lovely and snug." I was still getting used to the feel of my prick inside her, inside the tight, wet heat of her core. It was a feeling I wanted to repeat, often, but first, Lorna and I had some unfinished business.

"Okay, John," she said, "but gently, please."

I began to move again, easing back, easing forward, back, forward, spreading her juices, gradually easing myself into her until she was taking my full length, her pussy hot, tight, wet, my movements audible. I could smell her, too, pungent, inviting, woman. My strokes deepened until I was using my full length, withdrawing until I almost left her, then pressing deep inside her again. Her hands were on my shoulders, caressing, and her knees came up, her heels against my hips. I looked down at her, seeing the fine sheen of sweat on her face in the warm summer evening, feeling too the gradual build-up of moisture between us as I moved. I kissed her nose and she smiled up at me, kissing me back.

"It's wonderful, John," she murmured.

"Better than I ever dreamed it could be with you," I said, "and I want to do it as often as possible."

"With me?" she said.

I grinned down at her, nodding. "With you, sweetheart, definitely with you."

"Good," she said, deep satisfaction in her tone. I'd never ceased moving and I could feel the beginnings of the slow climb towards climax. Lorna's breathing was deepening as I moved, adjusting its rhythm to my thrusts, her pussy moulding to my prick as I moved, snug, tight, warm and wet around my hardness.

Despite Lorna having sucked me off so recently, I knew it couldn't be long before I was ready to come again, the feeling was building. Lorna's breathing quickened, matching my urgency and we climbed together towards climax, my breathing as harsh as hers, both of us sweating now in the warm summer evening, sweat between us where our bellies touched, slick, wet, almost as wet as Lorna's pussy, the movement of my prick in her juices almost loud.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,364 Followers