Ex Libris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

Lorna was panting in my ear, a chant, almost gasped on each breath, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over. Her hands were moving aimlessly across my back and shoulders, her eyes flickering across my face, unfocussed, lost in sensation. Without volition, my pace increased, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, closer, ever closer, my throat tightening, deep within me that incredible soul-deep sensation that comes just before climax.

"I'm gonna come, Lorna," I gasped, "soon, very soon, sweetheart." Lorna shuddered and clutched at me, and I could feel the beginning of a spasm in her pussy. That was all it took to push me over the edge, the thought that my own climax was acting to trigger hers. With a groan, I went over the edge, my hips jerking in reflex, thrusting deep into Lorna's grasping depths, her pussy clutching at me in reflexive spasms, as she followed me over the precipice, a tight moan, almost a scream, strangled in her throat as she came.

I came in four or five hard thrusts, slowing, reflex keeping my hips going to spill my seed deep within her, while her pussy did its own best to milk me dry. Gradually, we slowed, panting, fighting for oxygen, the sensations dwindling slowly, slowly, until at last I could breathe almost normally, my prick shrinking a little in Lorna's hot depths, her breath hot on my face, her hands holding me tightly to her.

Concerned, I eased myself back, weight on knees and elbows, the two of us still joined. Lorna stared up at me, her eyes focussed again. Slowly, like the sun coming out after a storm, a smile spread itself across her face.

"Wow," she said. "I want to do that again!" She stretched up to kiss me, intending just a peck, I think, but the moment took us and the kiss burned us, a promise, a declaration.

Lorna broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "I love you," she said, her voice quiet, her face almost solemn.

"And I love you," I said, surprising myself but realising as I said it that I meant it, meant it as much as or more than anything I had ever said to her before. She smiled, soft, loving, and kissed me again.

"That was even better than I ever dared to hope, John."

"That makes two of us, sweetheart. That was pretty wonderful for me, too."

"I'm glad you were my first. Very, very, glad."

I kissed her nose. "Glad to serve, ma'am."

"Serve and service." Lorna giggled. "I can feel you getting smaller."

"Should I pull out?"

"Stay with me until you fall out, John, then we'll have a shower together. What time is it?"

"Almost ten thirty," I said. An hour gone, just like that.

"Will you be able to do it again?" Lorna asked.

"If I possibly can, I will," I said. I laughed.

"What?"

"When I masturbate, I can usually go again within twenty minutes or so, just like between your blowing me and me coming then. I never tried for thirds before."

Lorna grinned. "You were never making love to me before."

I looked down at her. "Was it good for you, sweetheart?"

Her grin faded. "You need to ask?" she said, solemn. "Couldn't you tell?"

"I hurt you," I said.

"Nicest hurt ever." She smiled, soft, sweet. "You can kiss it better after the shower."

I laughed. "Deal!"

"Oh! You're slipping out," she said, just as I did. I heaved myself back onto my heels and looked down. My prick glistened from our juices, coloured by the red streaks of Lorna's virgin blood. I glanced up at her and she caught my eye and smiled again, gesturing. "Proof," she said.

"I never doubted you," I protested.

"I know. Just teasing. Shower?"

I stood and took her hand, hauling her to her feet and we made our way into the bathroom. The shower cubicle was just big enough for us both and as soon as the water was warm enough, we stepped in. We spent some giggling time in there, soaping each other, goosing each other, kissing, stroking, learning. Eventually, I turned off the shower and we got out, drying ourselves on big, fluffy towels. Dry, Lorna took my hand and led me back to bed.

She lay down and pulled me down beside her, her lips reaching for mine. The kiss was a promise, a promise from each of us for the other. Gently, she broke the kiss, gazing into my eyes, her lovely face solemn.

"John?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"How soon can we do it again?" Her face was solemn, yes, but there was an imp lurking in her eyes.

"Everything?"

"I'd be happy with just the penis in the pussy bit, this time."

My prick twitched - strongly - as my brain reacted. I laughed, happy. "Be right with you, Lorna, hon. Won't be but a moment."

We snuggled together and I wondered which gods I'd pleased for this wonderful woman to have become my lover. Shy, awkward, almost clumsy, inexperienced, eager, wonderful. Mine. I sighed, and Lorna frowned. I shook my head.

"Happy, sweetheart, happy. That was a sigh of content, not discontent."

She sighed in her turn. "Good," she murmured, snuggling against me. "Very good." I could hardly hear her.

"Yes," I murmured, "it is." No response. I glanced across. Lorna was asleep. I chuckled to myself and eased the sheet over us.

"Sleep well, my love," I murmured. "Sleep well."

*

Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed my little tale. Only the second story I've managed to finish and post in nine months! A bit cheesy, admittedly, but I'm an incurable romantic at heart, so live with it! Having now finished with my tutor efforts and degree studies, I have a lot more free time, some of which I plan to devote to getting something written.

Feedback is always welcome, and I can take constructive criticism without foaming at the mouth. Well, usually. Votes are nice, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers