Excuse Me Miss...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I can tell this dress definitely passes the sexy test and the dance test too. This feels so wonderful Jeremy. When I dance with you like this I don't care that I'm tall. I feel perfect next to you. I feel weird saying this but I feel like the only girl in the world with you, even though I've just met you," she said before burying her head in his shoulder. When the song stopped Jeremy again made his move and kissed her. This time, though, she kissed back. Soon the small kiss turned into a full make out.

As he enjoyed the feel of her lips his hands began to roam, finding her breasts, hips and butt. She too roamed a bit, squeezing his butt and even making a move to reach his cock.

He stopped, much to her dismay, and said, "I'd be a shame to mess up that dress Alicia and the way this is headed you'll be sure to."

"You're right," she said, "What do you suggest?" she asked deviously.

"Take it off, you brunette goddess, you." She smiled at the compliment.

"For you, of course, I thought you'd never ask," She then turned and said, "Help unzip me."

He gave her a hand and in no time she stood in her bra and panties. To be fair he also removed his shirt and pants. They then resumed kissing and to his surprise she knelt in front of him and pulling down his boxers. She found that the big feet myth was true in his case.

Jeremy wasn't massive by any means, but he was certainly considered big, over 8 inches long and several inches thick. Alicia simply gasped and looking up at him smiled before taking the hard shaft in her mouth. Jeremy admired the blow job from above and basked in the feeling her mouth and tongue gave him. When she was at last finished he collapsed to the coach where she joined him, bathing him in kisses. She then rose and seductively stripped off her remaining clothes, first her bra revealing her big tits, and then her panties showing her neatly trimmed, dark-haired mound.

He admired her body as she posed for him, his eyes traveling up her long legs that were nicely toned from her daily walk to and from work. His next admired the generous swell of her hips and as he did he could not help but notice the light reflect off her glistening wet pussy. She turned to give him a look at her ample, but not overly large butt before turning to face him again. His eyes continued up to her stomach which carried a bit of extra weight, but not grossly so, he was surprised to find this added to her appeal. His eyes next found her cantaloupe sized breasts that were capped with half dollar sized areolas and rock hard nipples that stood out proudly from the large mounds, showing her clear arousal. He tore his gaze away from her magnificent tits and past her shoulders to her face, admiring her cute nose and gorgeous light blue eyes.

Even though she had just sucked him off he felt himself instantly go hard after he had taken her body in. He was surprised to find her still standing nervously in front of him.

He smiled and said, "come here you sexy thing you, it's my turn to give the gorgeous body of yours pleasure." She smiled and immediately joined him on the couch rewarding his kind words with deep kisses.

They made out naked on the couch for a while before he knelt in front of her and gave ample attention to her tits and pussy. He smiled as she came on his face thanks to his efforts. When she had recovered he led her to the bedroom and she giddily laid down and spread for him, but not before producing a condom from a bedside drawer.

No sooner was the condom on then Jeremy's cock was sliding into her inviting pussy. Due to their horniness he went at it hard and fast Alicia screaming for more and for once Jeremy did not hold back. Alicia was not some petite girl like some women he had fucked, she was a beautiful and very solid woman and she took everything he gave her and demanded more. Turned on by this Jeremy amazingly continued to find more energy as he fucked her.

"Oh fuck me you giant big dicked stud you! Oh god it feels so good! Fuck me harder baby! Fuck meeee!" She yelled the last part as she came hard and shook in absolute pleasure. The combination of her screams of ecstasy and the clenching of her pussy proved too much and he came hard into the condom.

"That...was...amazing," Alicia said minutes later while cuddled up to Jeremy and still obviously catching her breath.

"You too, you are a wild woman and I like it babe."

"Thanks, you ready for more? I'll drive this time if you want."

"Of course, but you sure you'll still feel like a woman, baby, even on top?' He joked.

"With your big cock in me I couldn't feel any other way baby, I'm all woman and I'm going to make the man that made me feel this way feel reallll good."

"Oh, I like the sound of that!" Jeremy said.

"Thought you would," Alicia said with a smile before mounting him.

She was mighty enthusiastic and fucked herself to a pair of orgasms before he finally came again. This time both were exhausted and as she collapsed he wrapped his arms around her and turned on his side and was pleased to feel her breathing shallow as sleep over took her. As sleep also overtook him he didn't wonder what the future held for once. He just was content to bask in the feeling of great sex with a beautiful woman and enjoy the feeling of her sleeping against his body.

*

Is this all for Jeremy and Alicia, or should there be more? You decide. PS

12