Executive Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had "nursed" at each breast for a while, Mr. Logan took her by the arms and turned her around until she was facing away from him. Grasping the waist band of her white, hip-hugger panties, he pulled them over her lush hips and ogled as the rear panel, which was bunched into the crack of her behind, slipped suddenly from its hiding place and fell about her ankles with the rest of the garment.

"Please, step out of these," he said chivalrously, "I don't think you'll need them for a little while now."

After she had stepped out of her panties, Mr. Logan said, "Now turn around slowly and let me look at you, beautiful lady."

Sandra had been given compliments before, plenty of cat-calls and wolf-whistles, but never had she been so blatantly but adoringly admired as her boss was now admiring her nude body. She would've felt extremely self-conscious had it not been for the look of absolute rapture on his face while he drank in the splendor of her form.

"You do realize, don't you, Sandra," he said in almost a whisper, "that this body will now belong to me for the duration of your employment here? And you do realize that I intend to use it often, don't you?"

Sandra nodded her head in agreement and realized that she was now in a completely new segment of her life.

As the fingers of his left hand trailed down between her breasts, past her navel and into the sparse bush at the convergence of her legs, Mr. Logan pressed the intercom station button for his receptionist twice quickly then turned back to Sandra.

"As much as I would love to explore every nook and cranny of your gorgeous body, I going to postpone that pleasure to a later time so that I may enjoy you all the more. Norma will enter in just a moment and I will give her instructions concerning you."

Seeing Sandra cringe slightly and involuntarily begin to hide herself, Mr. Logan said firmly, "I want you to stand proud when she enters! God knows if any woman should be proud of her looks it's you. Norma will be under your authority and her work will be your responsibility. She knows that and she knows me well."

It was at that time that Norma, leggy and dressed in a short, tight, black knit dress, walked into the office and closed the door behind her. The sight that greeted her eyes was one which was not particularly unusual. She had seen this woman's predecessor naked and servicing the boss many times and had been required to join in the festivities on several occasions. She had also been handsomely paid for "evenings of entertainment" with several of the clients that did business with Logan Distributors.

Norma walked over to the desk and simply said, "Sir?"

Tearing his eyes away from Sandra, Mr. Logan said to Norma, "Sandra is going to be my new administrative assistant. That means she will be your boss. Do you have any problem with that?"

"No Sir," the reply came immediately and evenly.

"Do you think the job should have been offered to you? he asked.

"No Sir!" she replied. "I really don't have the experience or skills to do the most important parts of the job. Besides, with my mother sick the way she is, I really can't travel like I would need to. I think Ms. Thomas is an excellent choice, according to what the ladies say who work with her. It's also pretty obvious that she can fill the other requirements quite well."

This last comment was made with a smile and a good visual lookover.

"Do you think you could take the rest of the afternoon off and show Sandra her new apartment, arrange for help in moving and tell her some the ins and outs of this office?" Mr. Logan asked with a smile.

"Certainly, Sir," came the answer from the receptionist.

"Alright then," the boss said, "Ms. Thomas will be out in a moment. Request someone from the pool to substitute for you."

"Yes Sir," came the usual reply, as Norma turned and departed the office.

"As bad as I hate to let you go without taking care of this roaring hard-on that I've got," Mr. Logan said with a grin. "I better let Norma try to get you straightened out and headed in the right direction.

"Now take a piece of good advice," he said with a solemn face. "Norma is younger than you and subordinate to you, but she has worked in this office for me for three years and knows the ropes quite well. You can learn from her while still remaining in charge. You have the power of hiring and firing over her, but use that authority and use her knowledge wisely and you will be the beneficiary. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!" she said with so sharp a nod of her head that her breasts bobbled, catching his eyes and embarrassing her immensely.

With a look that quickly changed from gaiety to sternness, Mr. Logan said strongly, "Don't ever be embarrassed or ashamed of your body, Sandra. It's beautiful! I, and a few very choice others, will enjoy it and I hope you will enjoy being enjoyed. Your secretarial skills helped you get this job and will help you keep it, but your body is the job clincher. Be proud of it, flaunt it but sweetly so, and expect me to show you off even to the unlucky guys that I am not going to allow to touch you!

"Now get dressed, go get into your new apartment and don't forget your appointment with Rene!" he said as he turned back to his desk and returned his attention to the papers he had been studying when she had entered an eternity ago.

Chapter 2

Initiation

After dressing and leaving Mr. Logan's office, Sandra joined Norma and the two ladies strolled out of the offices and into the adjoining parking garage, exchanging light comments and keeping away from anything having to do with the recent turn of Sandra's life.

When they exited the elevator on the floor where Norma parked her car, she said to Sandra, "You know that you'll be getting a reserved parking space next to Mr. Logan's don't you?"

"No!" replied Sandra, incredulously. "He didn't tell me anything about that."

"Well, he probably had his mind on other things at the time," Norma said with a light, cheery laugh and a look which told Sandra that there was no criticism involved -- just fun. "There probably are a lot of things that he left to me to bring you up to speed on."

"Would you, please?" begged Sandra.

"That's my job," Norma rejoined. "Incidentally, in case he forgot to mention this, I work for you."

"Yeah, he told me," Sandra said quietly. "How do you feel about that?"

"Just like I told him," Norma replied, "I think you'll do a marvelous job and I look forward to working with you. What I didn't say is that I really don't want the responsibility."

"You mean the responsibility of being "on call" for him at all times?" Sandra asked.

"No, silly!" Norma said. "I'm always "on call" for him, as you put it. Any woman that works for Mark Logan is going to be his toy. Most of us would jump at the chance, anyway. I don't know what you two did in there but I'll tell you the truth, he is the most considerate but exciting lover I've ever had -- and I've had a few in my time."

After they had gotten into the car and Norma was driving them out of the parking garage, Sandra asked the younger woman, "I don't mean to sound like "innocent little Miss Goody Two-Shoes" but could you give me some idea of what to expect from Mr. Logan, particularly in terms of what he wants from me on trips?"

Norma thought for a few moments before answering, "You are essentially two women. You will be the efficient administrative assistant who organizes her boss's business day, helps keep him informed of what's ahead and what changes have recently occurred in the particular area of business that he is dealing with that day. That sounds like a lot but you'll slip into it real fast, I'm sure.

"The other woman will be the call girl, ever ready and willing to do whatever he has in mind."

"That's what bothers me most," murmured Sandra. "I don't know what he likes and what he'll expect sexually."

"Well," Norma cut in helpfully, "he likes anything but heavy S&M."

With a puzzled look on her face, Sandra asked, "What is S&M?"

Norma nearly choked with laughter. "I'm sorry," she finally said. "S&M is sadism and masochism. The sexual enjoyment of hurting others and being hurt by others. He's not into pain, although he has given me a spanking in front of a couple of his clients before," she finished.

"Mr. Logan gave you a spanking while other men watched?" Sandra asked in wonder. "And you let him?"

"Well, actually, it was in front of a husband and his wife," Norma replied with a grin, "and it was just game-playing, like it all is really," she said.

"I don't understand what role-playing is," stated Sandra.

"Role-playing is where you do things under certain circumstances, in this case sexually, that you ordinarily wouldn't do. For instance, this whole gig is something that you ordinarily wouldn't do, so the complete terms of your employment are really a big role-playing scheme."

"Tell me how the spanking incident happened," Sandra asked, then added, "if you don't mind, of course."

Norma chuckled, "Sandra, honey. You're going to learn a lot about me and several other people in the next few days and weeks. Just plan to be surprised by a lot, but open your eyes and ears and learn a lot in the process.

"Mr. Logan had an attractive couple in their thirties visit his office one day to make arrangements for a shipment of goods to be made to their store in Germany. Marjorie, the last assistant, was not in the office, so Mr. Logan asked me in to get the arrangements on paper.

"The man kept making little comments about how cute my rear end was and how it just begged to be spanked. Not really blatant, ugly comments, just little teasing mentions. After I got all of the information, I went out to my desk to type up the contracts.

"When I returned, Mr. Logan looked them over and said very sharply, 'Ms. Turner! I can't believe you messed up this contract!'

"Well, I had never been spoken to like that by him and I was startled and embarrassed. I said, "Sir, what did I do wrong?'

"He leaned forward with the contracts in his hands as though to show me. I leaned across the desk to see what he was pointing to, but then he quickly took my wrists in one of his hands. With his other hand he produced a pair of handcuffs and, latching one on my right hand, passed the other through a handle on his desk drawer, then clasped it on my other hand. I was hand-cuffed to the desk and stretched across the top of it with only my tiptoes on the floor.

"I had worn a dress with a tight bodice and low neckline but a flair skirt that was fairly short. (It's one of Mr. Logan's favorites.) Anyhow, with me stretched over the top of the desk, my rear-end was displayed very prominently to the clients. I looked over my shoulder, as best I could, and they were both loving it.

"Mr. Logan sat down in his chair for a moment, and looked me in the eye and, with his head turned slightly to the side away from them, he winked at me with the eye they couldn't see.

"Then he said, 'I guess I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson about doing the job right the first time, Ms. Turner!' He got up from his chair, walked around the desk and stood beside my legs and hips. He told me later, that my dress hem was up just a few inches from my bottom but that the tops of my thigh-highs weren't showing yet.

"He said to the clients, 'I'm sorry that you have to witness this display and necessary discipline. I'm sure, however, that you know how necessary it is to maintain discipline among one's work force. Please excuse me while I take care of this distasteful business.'

"With that said, he flipped up the hem of my dress, baring my behind. I had worn of French-cut bikinis that morning, and what there was of the back panel was pulled very tight and much of it in the crack of my rear.

"I heard the couple gasp when he uncovered me, and when I ventured a look over my shoulder, I saw that they were absolutely transfixed to my nearly bare bottom.

"That's when I felt the first blow from Mr. Logan's hand. It wasn't hard but it did sting a bit and I yelped in spite of myself.

"'Now don't make a further spectacle of yourself,' Mr. Logan warned me. I really wasn't sure what he wanted me to do, but the game had always been, do what you think is right and be real sensitive to his response. So I tried to muster up a squeaky little voice and said, 'Yes, Sir.'

"'That's more like it,' he told me and delivered another stinger to my behind. After that he spanked me about a half a dozen times alternating from cheek to cheek.

"That's when the male client suggested that it would be more effective if my panties were removed.

"'An excellent idea,' Mr. Logan told them. 'My dear,' he said to the female client, 'would you care to disrobe this naughty young woman's bottom?'

"'Certainly, Sir,' she said with a lot of sincerity. 'These little hussies think that a nice figure and a pretty face is enough to get them by. I applaud you for teaching her this valuable lesson.'

"She even said it with a straight face. When he was describing it to me later, Mr. Logan nearly choked he was laughing so hard.

"Anyway, the woman stepped directly behind me and pulled my panties down to my ankles. She had to squat to get them off of my feet and while she was down, she blew a faint puff of air between my legs. It sent a shiver up my spine. Then as she rose she let one of her hands trail from about the inside of my knee all the way up to my crotch. She even pulled on my pussy hair, and pretty hard at that 'cause it made me grunt.

"Mr. Logan asked her if she would care to take a few strokes in my disciplining and she did so with more enthusiasm than I would've liked.

"Mr. Logan had moved around to stand on his side of the desk, facing the clients across the desk which put his crotch directly in my line of sight. I couldn't miss the obvious hard-on that had arisen there. I thought maybe he would let them go and let me take care of that problem, but he fooled me completely.

"After the woman had worked up a sweat spanking me, Mr. Logan asked them if they would mind if I showed them to the hotel where we had made arrangements for them. They said that would be fine. Then, Mr. Logan told them that if they required my services for the rest of the evening, that I was theirs to command. Having said that, he pulled my head up by my hair, looked me in the eye and said, 'Do you understand those arrangements for our guests, Ms. Clark?'

"All I could do was slightly nod but, evidently that was enough.

"'Good!' he said, and walked around the desk, shook hands with the couple and told them that I would bring the contracts with me and meet them in the lobby in just a few moments.

"When they were gone, he walked over to stand behind me, while I was still stretched over the desk, placed his hands on my bare bottom and rubbed very lightly. He knelt down and began kissing my butt which, he said later, was bright pink. After kissing all around my bottom, he spread my legs a little more and slid his tongue over my pussy, licking first the outside lips, then pressing it harder into the lips and tonguing my clitoris.

"It took about a dozen stokes of his tongue and I was cumming so hard that I nearly turned over the desk.

"He walked back around to his chair, sat down, unlocked the hand-cuffs, took my hands with me still stretched over the desk and said, 'Take care of this couple for me tonight, and I'll make it very much worth your while in several different ways.'

"I did, and he did!" Norma finished with a quirky grin.

About that time, they turned into the drive of a gorgeous old building that had obviously been a fine hotel in an earlier life. They were stopped before driving into the basement parking garage and a gateman checked them in. Norma introduced Sandra and had him take down all of the pertinent information about her and her apartment. The uniformed gateman was efficient and friendly but kept a professional, courteous distance.

Norma informed him that Sandra would begin moving that afternoon and would need some help in transporting boxes to her apartment. He promised to alert the staff that their help would be needed and asked her to call ahead if it was convenient and he would have the men ready and waiting. She promised that she would.

He passed them into the parking garage and Norma parked in the place reserved for Sandra's apartment.

Sandra noticed that there were few cars in the spacious underground garage and made comment that everyone must be at work.

Norma laughed and said that there were only about thirty people who actually lived in the building. The rest of the parking places were for guests. Sandra's apartment had a block of ten parking places that were rented with the it and a number more could be arranged for ahead of time. She shared with her new boss how she could arrange for most any need with the building staff including catering for parties and extra rooms for visiting guests of the company.

They entered a luxurious elevator and traveled to the ground floor where Norma introduced Sandra to the building supervisor and her staff. The supervisor asked Sandra to step into the office to have her picture taken for security purposes and issued her a packet of information concerning safety regulations in the building.

The two young ladies re-entered the elevator, traveled to the tenth floor and exited into an enormous, posh living room that Norma called the social room.

Sandra was transfixed by the grandness of the room and its furnishings. In a matter of fact tone, Norma revealed that the whole floor was Sandra's domain and her responsibility.

"How will I ever keep it straight and clean and still work?" gasped the awed girl from the country.

"Silly!" admonished Norma with a chuckle, "You have a two daily maids and others which can be called. You don't actually keep it clean, you tell them what you want done and they do it. In reality, they pretty much know what to do, they just need to know what is going on that's special or what you want that's different."

"Let me show you the suite," she continued. "This is where you will host some of the parties and contract negotiations. The parties might be just regular cocktail parties or possibly dinner parties for the company. Sometimes, of course, they will be parties to persuade clients or potential clients to see things our way. Those parties get wild and woolly. You'll have to determine who will be here, what they are particularly fond of and how you can satisfy their appetites. I'll show you back at the office the list of some of the sources for girls and which sources can supply what kinds of specialties."

"Specialties?" Sandra asked naively.

"Don't tell me that you aren't aware of different approaches to and aspects of sex, Sandra!" Norma said with a incredulous look on her face.

"Well, I know that some guys like it straight and some like other things, but I really don't know what many of those other things are. I told Mr. Logan that I wasn't really very experienced sexually but he said he'd teach what I needed to know," Sandra almost wailed.

"Let's look at the rest of the suite," Norma said soothingly, "then we'll talk some more about it."

So the younger woman showed Sandra the rest of the suite, including the extra privacy rooms, the bathrooms and the small kitchen, then she took her to Sandra's private apartment where, she said, Sandra would live, entertain the boss and, on occasion, a client who need extra persuasion.

They settled down in the living room of the sumptuous apartment and Norma began to probe Sandra's knowledge of sex.

"You know what giving head is, don't you?" Norma asked.

"I think so," stammered Sandra, "That's oral sex, right?"

"Yeah," said Norma. "Get used to hearing it called by any number of names, and remember, just because somebody uses words and language that is rougher than you're used to, it doesn't make it any worse. Words are words and sex is sex. Don't get ideas of love messed up in it. Especially, don't let yourself fall in love with Mr. Logan. He really does love his wife and kids and he is not going to leave them."