Executive Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are the other names for oral sex?" asked Sandra.

"Giving head, going down, blow job, sucking cock, slicking the salami -- those are just a few of the terms I've heard. It's all the same thing.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" inquired Norma.

"You mean in the rear?" gasped a wide-eyed Sandra.

"Yep," nodded Norma.

"No!" said Sandra in a near whisper. "Wouldn't that hurt?"

"Not if you relax and let it happen," replied the blonde receptionist with a knowing smile. "After you relax and get used to the idea, it can be very stimulating."

"What other types of sex are there?" asked Sandra, almost afraid of what she was going to hear.

"Honey," responded Norma with a bit of a sigh of resignation, "the best thing for you to do is to worry less about how many and what kinds of sex there are, and just relax and go along with whatever happens. The whole idea is to just relax and enjoy all the sensations that go along with the most pleasurable games that people play. Mr. Logan is not going to allow you to be injured or placed in a harmful position. A little spanking is the worst thing that you're going to face. Of course, you will do and have done to you a lot of things that you've never done or had done before. No matter how strange or even repugnant it sounds, just relax, enjoy and go along and the course of passion will take care of you. Really!"

The young ladies left the lavish apartment and went by Norma's apartment which she shared with her mother. Sandra and Mrs. Clark talked while Norma changed into something more suitable for packing and moving. Then they left and went to Sandra's apartment were they packed up most of her clothes and her personal belongings, which in reality were very little. They loaded what they could in Norma's car and left for Sandra's new apartment.

As they began to drive, Norma reached into her purse and retrieved a cell phone. She dialed the apartment building to which they were going and made arrangements with the staff to transport the belongings from her car to Sandra's new abode.

When they arrived, four well-built young men were waiting and ready to help. It took only two trips to deposit the whole car load in the apartment. As the young men were leaving, Norma swatted the last one on the rear, and when he looked back at her, she winked and grinned.

After the men had entered the elevator and left, Norma said to Sandra, "Don't screw around with the building help; it can cause extreme complications."

Incredulously, Sandra gasped, "And you tell me that after patting one on the buns?"

Norma just laughed and said, "But I don't live here and he will never be jealous of my other men. The same can't be said of you, however."

They sorted out Sandra's personal things quickly, Sandra drew them some ice water and they sat on the couch to chat.

Norma reached over and took Sandra's hand, looked into her eyes and said with sincerity, "I really didn't enjoy working for, playing with or being used by Marjorie, the last assistant. She was conceited, arrogant and demeaning. I can tell that you're nothing like her and I believe that I'm going to really enjoy working with you. If I can help you in any way, at any time, just call on me and I'm yours."

Sandra was touched by the younger woman's stated sentiments and squeezed her hand in return.

"I'm just so unsure about all of this," she said with uncertainty showing in her tone, "The office work, the travel, the dress, the etiquette and, most of all, the sex! I'm just not very experienced in all of those things, and I'm afraid I'll be in over my head."

Norma, still holding her boss' hand, slid over next to her on the couch and, looking deeply into her eyes, said, "There's nothing that Mr. Logan, Ms. Logan and I can't teach you. Besides, like I've already told you, just relax and go with it. Even the things that don't sound like fun, usually are if you just relax and let yourself go. It's all interesting and full of new and exciting sensations. Mr. Logan won't let you get caught in a bad situation and he won't let you get hurt. So enjoy it! Not many people ever get this kind of chance."

Sandra was chewing on what the pretty young receptionist was saying when they heard the elevator doors open. When she went to the door of the apartment, Sandra found Mr. Logan standing there. Just the presence of her good-looking boss gave her a bad case of the "flusters." She managed, however, to invite him into her personal part of the apartment where he looked around a moment then sat down on the sofa next to Norma. He patted the empty space on the opposite side of him, indicating that he wanted Sandra to join he and Norma.

When she was seated, he asked if they had been able to move everything yet. He was told that most everything was moved but that there were a few things which would have to be brought over later.

"This is now your apartment," Mr. Logan announced. "You may decorate it in any manner you wish as long as you remember that it serves as a place of entertainment for our company's clients."

At the last part of his statement, Sandra blushed deeply and hung her head. The mannerism was not lost on the executive.

Reaching under her chin and lifting her head so that she was forced to look him in the eye, he said firmly, "Entertainment in the line of duty for our company comes in many and varied forms. None of it is sordid! None of it is dirty! And none of it is unimportant!"

Releasing her chin and placing his hand gently behind her neck where he softly massaged her tense muscles, he said with warmness, "The work you do for me -- administrative, clerical, legal or sexual -- will be of tremendous importance to this company. The things you do with me will be relaxing, helpful, and most of all, fun!

"I don't ever want you to be ashamed of what you do! I don't ever want you to aver your eyes from anyone else's! Not your fellow employees, not our clients, not my wife and surely not me! You should be proud of what you do even if you can't talk about it to those outside our very select circle," he continued.

"There may be a few who will look down their noses at you but I want you to remember that if you did not do well what you will do, they probably wouldn't have a job. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!" she answered with renewed enthusiasm. He seemed to be able to look completely into her soul. She felt bare before him but not uncomfortable in that condition. She trusted him in spite of the fact that she had known him for only a few short hours.

"Good!" he said with finality. "Norma, I'll see you tomorrow morning in the office. This evening, I'd like a little time alone with Sandra to clarify some things about her new job and to get to know her better. Do you mind?"

"No Sir," she said sweetly, "We had just finished putting her things away and had just begun talking about the job. I'm sure you would do a much better job at filling her in than me."

"I'm not so sure," he said, patting her thigh with familiarity, "but thanks for the confidence. See you tomorrow"

Norma leaned over to him and gave him a short kiss on the lips, stood, leaned over him and kissed Sandra on the cheek which she offered.

"By all," she said cheerily, and left.

"She's a great gal," said the boss. "She knows how to get any job done without making it seem like a big deal, she stays in control, and is absolutely fantastic in bed! You'll find out shortly," he said cryptically.

"She seems so together," replied Sandra. "It just seems like she should've gotten this job."

"No!" Mr. Logan stated firmly. "First, she wasn't temperamentally suited for the job. Second, she didn't want that much responsibility. Thirdly, she can't travel as often as she would've needed to. And fourthly, I wanted you," he finished with a grin.

Sandra blushed deeply again, and responded, "I didn't know that you were aware that I was alive."

"I've had my eye on you ever since you came into the company," he said. "I even pointed you out to my wife one day and told her that I would try to get you involved with our ultimate sales weapon. Now you're in charge of the ultimate sales weapon! Is America great or what!!!" he said with an enormous grin.

Sandra laughed at his joke and then allowed herself to be turned by the shoulders until her back was to him. She wondered what it was he wanted her to do, but she didn't have to wonder long.

Mr. Logan laid her back with her head on his lap and began to trace the outline of her facial features with the barest touch of his finger. His touch proceeded from there down to explore the outline and hollows of her neck and shoulders. By the time his fingers had found their way to her breasts, she was breathing heavily and about ready to rip off her clothes and offer herself to him immediately.

But Mr. Logan, unlike the few men she had been intimate with in her life, was not in a hurry. He wanted to explore her body with his hands and his eyes before satisfying his more basic desires. Looking back, years later, this would be the most memorable factor in working for him. He really made a girl feel special and ultimately desirable.

As his finger-tips trailed over her breasts to ever-so-lightly stroke the underside of the sensitive globes, she involuntarily heaved a deep breath and moaned in spite of herself. She wanted to grab his hands and smash them to her breasts -- but she restrained herself, allowing him to continue awakening her body to sensations and delights she had never felt before.

An unexpected tweak of her left nipple brought another heaving, moaning sigh elicited by a minor orgasm that caught her unaware. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she thought that he was playing her like a fine instrument. She hoped she was "fine" enough for him.

Mr. Logan's fingers left her taunt and straining breasts to trail down the sides of her arm and stroke back up the side of her torso. Sandra's breathing was now shallow and rapid with increasing occasions of deep, sighing heaves and orgasmic tremors.

As his fingers reached the side of her breasts again, his hand cupped the excitable orb and, with thumb and forefinger, again tweaked it to tautness, causing her to arch her back, heave a deep breath and utter a moan that was more like a cry.

The smile on Mr. Logan's face told Sandra that he was enjoying himself and that she was doing well.

As his fingers started their journey back down, this time trailing between her breasts and across her abdomen, his fingers spread and began to lightly massage the muscles that were tight from anticipation. In ever lowering circles his fingers brought more tautness than relaxation as Sandra anticipated the moment when his fingers would find their ultimate target.

With a burst of sensation akin to electricity firing in all directions from the nexus of her womanhood, Mr. Logan's fingers reached and grazed over the coarse pubic hairs that sat atop Sandra's suddenly wet pussy and continued to stroke ever-so-lightly down the inside of her left thigh. Without realizing what she was doing, Sandra's legs spread and her pelvis rose in a vain attempt to capture the fingers which were bringing her such exquisite torture and pleasure combined.

With breath-taking suddenness, Mr. Logan's hand slid back to her pubis and clasped firmly between her legs. Before she could think of what he was doing, his palm began to rhythmically rub against her wet womanhood and she responded with an animal sound such as she had never before made.

Waves of sensation were flowing out to all parts of her body from the nexus of her sex, but especially receptive to these waves of near electricity were the super-sensitive nipples which now stood up like the end digit of a finger. When Mr. Logan did not attend to these hyper-sensitive organs, Sandra reached up and began to massage them herself. All thoughts of modesty, lady-like behavior and decorum were forgotten; only the maddening pulse of sexual ache flowing through her body mattered. Only when a wracking, wrenching, mind-numbing orgasm shook her body so hard that she would have fallen off of the couch had Mr. Logan not held her, did the ache lessen to a point where rational thought was at least possible.

Sandra looked at her handsome employer with wide eyes.

"Wow," she uttered, almost dreamily.

"Never had one of those before, eh?" he asked with a relaxed and kindly smile.

"No," was all that she could manage.

"There will be many more where that one came from, I promise you," he said sincerely.