All Comments on 'Exhibition'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Nice Variation

A nice variation on the well-known pair of stories, "Just One Drink," ("his" and "her" versions). The air of menace in this one, plus the fact that there is a background of fantasy play between husband and wife about being in a situation like this, makes it more plausible.

The wife got a little too enthusiastic a little too quickly for my taste though. A nice touch was the wife admitting near the end that she had been fucked three times already, when the hubby was just aware of one time.

Please ignore the inevitable ignorant and rude flames about wimpy husbands, etc. I like interesting cuckold stories, and yours is a good one.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
The guy is sickened and disgusted with himself

and his wife, but he's got a hard-on so everything is all right? And it's in the last paragraph that he realizes that he likes it and is okay that his wife is fucking all those men. Throughout the story, he is sickened and feeling bad from whats going on, and in the very last part of the story he discovers that this is great. Come on now, do you actually believe there would be a change of heart like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One hell of a woman!

I want to hear Anna's side of things when they get home later! Did she resent her husband letting this happen or was it her intent all along? Plans for more? Harry just got into it, but how 'bout Anna? I'm rooting for Anna anticipating something like this all along!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm perplexed by these two

Sure the buildup was great, however it seems Anna forgot the purpose of the exhibitionism was to spice up their own sex lives. Now whenever Harry starts thinking of sex with Anna he's going to be reliving this night and feeling the same emotions of shame and dismay, and what's that going to do to their sex life?

Plus she's had unprotected sex with three strangers, therefore their own sex life is dead for the next 18 months, until the STD tests determine what diseases she may have contracted, let alone a possible pregnancy.

It's a good, well written story that draws a reader into it and starts the reader thinking of the characters as people, not simply cardboard cutouts. This story accomplished that.

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YES!YES! fantastic!!!!!

I have not reached this far with my wife but come very close on several occasions!! would love to see her go through this type of situation!! greg uk

QuinQuinalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Only A Story

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

There will be no need for an HIV test because the people don't really exist! And in future the husband won't actually think anything or have any regrets or gripes. It's a story!

It is a short (sex) story not a novel. In depth analysis is quite pointless but maybe the guy wasn't being honest with himself in the first place. The wife 'forgot' the game was meant to be shared because sometimes people are selfish. Any married couple knows that. Just as husbands' who wife swop suddenly get jealous when they see the wife getting more pleasure than they are.

Enjoy the stories for the sexual titilation folks and pick subject matter that suits you, we are not in school or writing serious literature here.

Regards

Quin

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Excellent Story

I have read all of Quin's stories and really like almost all of them. Exhibition is another winner! I especially enjoy the longer length of most of Quin's works. The length of the stories and the excellent word crafting give one time to develop a picture in their mind. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting choices.

I really liked the style of it - the story had a film noir feel that really appealed to me. I liked the men talking to Harry and including him. It added to the tension nicely. Perhaps it all went a bit too far though. If the story had stopped a pae earlier, it would have been enough. Don't get rid of Harry's thoughts - they can add to the sexual build - but he certainly needed to make a decsision on whether he would go with this or not earlier. As it was, he came across as whiney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was great

Seriously, this was greatly written, although it ended a little too abruptly. I couldn't wait to read it again the next night. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
She giggled ? She giggled?

They both must have been mental retards. I don't know about England but in America it's against the law for mental retards to be in a bar getting served alcohol. She could only giggle and his feet were frozen...sounds like a couple of retards to me. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsabout 14 years ago
A very tallented writer

I loved it, made me VERY wet. Thank you

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
I Like it

Great ending, great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thumb up

That is one of the best!!!!! Liked it very much.

Regards storyfan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

I would love to hear further adventures of this hottie. Maybe her next trip to the bar?

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Quite infantile - it appears everyone in the story is in need of adult supervision. And the husband desperately needs to find a real set of balls. But seriously, what kind of man would want to continue being married to a slut cunt whore like that??? Divorce the sewer skank, and you can still keep watching her - she's not going to change, and you don't have to keep supporting her or be embarrassed and humiliated by her conduct. Either that, or start pimping her out - make some money on her lascivious and wanton, depraved sexuality! Somebody certainly will!!! No one is ever gonna marry a prolapsed, diseased, superating skag like her; ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She firmly believes that every good, faithful, middle-class, suburban wife needs to have this type of experience at least once in her life. And preferably right in front of her husband.

This was like a good French film noir movie from the 1940s. It contained the possibility of extreme sexual pleasure and/or abrupt violence. It was tense, tight and coiled like a rattlesnake ready to strike. American readers would be more likely to compare it to a Quintan Tarantino movie – dark, brooding, menacing, with an occasional shard of light filtering in.

In those types of movies the protagonists generally share a dark secret which, they don’t fully understand. That motivates their actions, but often the partners are not in sync as they are driven forward by this secret. Their actions can be kind of jerky, or uneven, as they learn to embrace that secret.

In your story the married couple had their joint fantasy. But both of them also had their own separate versions, which they acted upon unevenly, as the scene developed. That created a wonderful tension between the two of them, and even a tension with, and within, the group of men.

Also, the men just took their time with the wife and that created an incredible amount of suspense in your story. The men quicky understood what they had on their hands: a wife that would do a gang bang and a husband who would allow it. However, the group of were like well experienced professionals, they didn’t need to force anything, they just let the husband-wife team unravel right in front of them.

A few times the husband and wife unwittingly worked at cross purposes to each other. That added a tragic element as the wife’s marital fidelity was on the line.

The club was edgy, dark, and seedy. The wife was naïve and giggly. The husband was indecisive and unsure of himself. The group of men were skilled wife hunters. They knew how to separate their prey from it’s protector. Then, they moved in for the kill…her pussy.

As the story unfolded, the protagonists (husband and wife) discovered who they really were, not who they thought they were. The wife wanted much more than just flirting, she wanted to be an actual slut. The husband wanted, needed or allowed himself to be emasculated and ‘found out’ what a needy wanker he was his wife took on all comers.

The other thugs coaching the husband along, and even threatening to restrain him if necessary was very hot. The men’s dancing, flattering, and showering attention of the wife was skillful. Outright rape or even heavy coercion is not that sexy. However, your story walked that fine line of ‘consensual coercion’ which made it incredibly erotic.

My wife and I found ourselves in a somewhat similar situation, at a super bowl party in the house of some wealthy friends. The basement had a wall-to-wall TV screen, there were eight large couches for us men to set on, and our wives/girlfriends had agreed to be the cocktail waitresses serving us. Of course it evolved into us tipping them generously when they sat on our laps, let us fondle them, and flirt. The girls made a friendly competition out of it.

When the game ended, the girls counted up their tips, and my wife won. People began to leave, and then it was just my wife and six of us guys. She began stripping for tips, and when I objected she accused me of having cold feet on our mutual fantasy.

She took on six guys that night and our fantasy became a reality. One guy ran out and bought some extra Viagra, so, they kept on her for nearly four hours. She orgasmed constantly, was both covered in cum, and full of cum. It was leaking out on her thighs when they finally stood her up on her feet.

Every good wife; every middle-class, suburban couple needs to do a scene like this at least once in their lives. My wife is almost insistent about that. She has gotten several of her married girlfriends to convince their husbands to let them do this.

Soccer moms, PTA moms, Sunday school teacher moms, and MILFs definitely need this type of experience to grow into their full sexual potential. A wife can learn a lot about herself in a very short time when she is flat on her back with a group of men pumping cum into her.

Husbands need to watch their wives doing this. It helps them realize that all husbands are voguers, potential pimps and wankers - at the thought of their wives getting banged by other men. We need to feel the shame of seeing our wives totally satisfied sexually by Alphas. This type of experience will totally redefine a marriage.

Every wife should say to her husband what Anna said to Harry, “"I know," she said quietly.

"Then you don't mind – you want to stay and let them maul you?"

Almost imperceptibly Anna's reply came and left Harry numb.

"It's fun – exciting."

I remember the first time my wife told me that. It was both heartbreaking and exciting, within half an hour she was taking on all cummers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous