All Comments on 'Exorcising Brian Ch. 02'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
charlebignutscharlebignutsabout 12 years ago
Well Done.

I read the first part but never left a comment, I was hoping that you would continue this story & I am very pleased that you did . An excellent follow up to a very good story. I hope there will be a part 3, maybe even Paula find herself pregnant again after that afternoon ............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I can only echo the previous comments. Part 1 was very, very good and Part 2 was great. I also hope there is a Part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my...

god,.. that was a very powerful story for me...so many metaphors for my own life - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

What a beautiful story, brought tears to my eyes!

sbabsbabalmost 7 years ago
telegraph

It was delightful. Your words are well chosen, but you gave the ending away. I had a feeling but I was surprised at the gender. It was nice of her to acknowledge she was his. Sometimes it was a bit predictable. Lucky man to have been published in three years and he should have changed some of the details. Not only the names were changed but come on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

It was erotic couplings, but it was romance more so.

One of he great ones. To tug and pull at my emotions like that.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I knew it

I kept waiting for her to show him a child’s bedroom. My only complaint is that In a child’s house, there are signs of a child all over the house. The mother must have spent hours cleaning.

Otherwise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Saw it coming a mile away. Gave me watery eyes anyway. Bravo.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Okay, Your "Exorcising Brian" series goes on my favorites list. I do need to make one point and this doesn't take anything away from your story. But weren't Erica's eyes brown like Eric's not blue like Paula's? Still, this was a wonderful story, and thank you for publishing it here for us. Excellent 5 stars, again!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous