Exorcising Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lady?"

"A very good friend," Eric had replied.

"With tawny hair, and vivid blue eyes----where have I read that? Interesting," Harry said with a gentle smile. "Just don't make any mistakes."

"I don't intend to."

Thursday produced a warm evening, a fitting end to a red hot day. Eric wore a dark grey lightweight suit, with blue shirt. Throughout the day he had found himself deciding just how this meeting should go, and respect was a key factor.

When Paula appeared, any resolutions he had made might have gone out of the window. In a blue silken dress that emphasised her figure and revealed just a hint of the valley between her breasts, she looked stunning. Eric tried desperately to control the aching in his loins.

Paula enjoyed the look on Eric's face as she approached, admiration mixed with uncertainty. There was still the element of the boy in him. She liked that. They exchanged a brief cool kiss before proceeding to the dining room.

At the table, she asked Eric to choose the wine, and he said he would like her to choose the main course for both of them. "Decisions, decisions," she laughed, but readily chose the beef bourguignon for two.

The meal was delicious and Eric realised that it was the first time he'd observed her eating a proper meal. Fascinated he watched the delicate way she consumed her food, like a tentative sparrow.

Over the meal they talked easily of their early days. Paula's parents had been killed in a road accident in France when she was nineteen. Eric told her of his father's fight with cancer before he died when Eric was fourteen. "Mother is still going strong. Dad left her comfortable." And the small talk went on to their writing. Since their last meeting she had published four more books under her pen name, Sienna Gold.

As they were finishing their sweet, pavlova for her, profiteroles for him, Paula felt it time to get some clarity on their situation, and putting down her spoon she asked, "Where do we go from here, Eric? What do you expect of me?" She feared that had sounded just a little too abrupt.

Eric was slightly taken aback by the question. Although he could have addressed her in not dissimilar terms. Testing her expectations, he said flatly, "I have a room upstairs." And watched her reaction with trepidation. Please, back away.

Paula's cheeks reddened, "I was afraid that is what you might suggest. But, Eric, the situation now is so different from what it was back then. Don't get me wrong I still have a deep feeling for you---but it can't be resolved by a quick---how do they put it----roll in the hay?"

Eric felt all the tensions that had been building inside him suddenly relax. "Paula, you may not believe this, but you're reaction is exactly what I hoped it would be."

Paula, so relieved, gasped, "Really?"

"God, I want you so much. If you'd said yes to the room I know I wouldn't have been able to resist. But I want to know you in so many other ways. What makes you laugh, what upsets you, the name of that perfume you wear, Do you like cinema, theatre? What's your favourite colour? All those things and so many more."

Paula reached her hand across the table and their fingers interlocked, "Yes, oh, yes, I want to know all about you. I'm looking for permanence, Eric. I'm fourteen years older than you---what kind of barrier will that be? These are things we need to find out."

"Good as the sex was --and could be again," Eric responded, delighted that they seemed to have a level of agreement. " I know there is more if we are to justify our time together."

Paula felt just a little giddy. Was it the wine? No, it was the promise encased in that recent interchange. There could be a future.

"So how do we proceed?" she asked.

Eric had no doubts, "We meet, we go places, we do things together---regularly."

That night, in the car park, they kissed a little longer than intended, but as they broke from each other, they laughed----with hope in both their hearts.

Eric extended his room booking and hired a car. And for the ensuing weeks Paula would drive to the hotel car park, leave her car there, and Eric drove them all over the county. They took in little village fairs around Devon and moor land walks. They went to a show or two in Exeter, and Torquay, where they found they had similar tastes. And there were so many beaches and cliff tops where they walked, hand in hand after the first week. They laughed a lot, looked at each other silently, hungrily. Over a four week period, they spent as much time together as possible. There was just something that bothered Eric, not just the fact that he never collected her from the bungalow

In all of their meetings, there were few days when they had a full day together. Paula appeared to .be available mornings into the afternoon but insisted being home before five o'clock. Generally her reason was that was the time her agent or publisher tended to call. Evenings, she liked to know in advance if they were going out for a meal or a theatre visit. Up to a point, and because he was so enjoying her company, Eric was prepared to go along with her strange time demands. But he was compelled to ask on one occasion, "When do I see this mysterious bungalow?"

Paula had tapped the side of her head sagely, "I'm saving that for a special occasion." And couldn't resist adding, "A double special occasion."

Eric guessed, and hoped, what one occasion might be, but the double reference puzzled him. " You like your little mysteries, don't you?" And his mind leapt back seven years, and their first shower together, when she'd hinted at what the second shower would do.

They kissed frequently, long amorous kisses in the car, under a tree, or on the open moors. Occasionally, Paula, sensing the pressure of his erection would ask, "Am I torturing you?" In asking the question she had to admit she was also torturing herself in feeling how ready he was for her.

Even though he did feel heavily constrained, he honestly replied, "It was my idea too."

Paula was becoming more and more certain that they were really compatible. The fact that he had stayed at the hotel for all the time, paid some testament to his commitment to her. Then one day, after receiving a worrying phone call from her Aunt Sarah, who lived in Barnstaple, Paula rang Eric to tell him, and he offered to drive her north. "To keep you company."

The instant Eric met her frail, distressed aunt he declared, "Hospital." And they sat for hours in a busy waiting area until a doctor came to give them the good news. "Just a viral thing. She's in good shape for her age. Antibiotics should do the trick."

On the drive home Paula laid her head on Eric's shoulder, "Aunt Sarah thinks you're gorgeous," she said, with that teasing tone in her voice. "Of, course, she does have those very thick lenses." Another laugh together. Then, more seriously, she told him what had been in her mind even before his wonderful patience on that day, "I think you should come to see the bungalow tomorrow. Get my full gratitude."

Eric almost drove off the road, "Sure?" he asked, and a quick glance at her face told him exactly what that 'full gratitude' would be. The very thought of it caused that so familiar stirring in his pants.

Back in the hotel car park, they shared a passionate kiss, and Paula whispered, "Thank you for today. You were marvellous." And she groped in her handbag and pulled out a slip of paper she had kept there for over a week. "That's a little map showing how to get to me."

Eric took the paper from her and chuckled, "I think I remember how to get to you." And as she squeezed his hand, he opened the paper to find a roughly drawn map.

"Just before Brixham," she said, holding on to his hand, wanting him, happy that they had become this close. "Just a narrow road leads to it. Ten thirty, say."

"Nice and early."

"We've got a lot to get through," she said, with that alluring smile, and with a quick kiss, she was out of the car, and hurrying to her own. Eric just sat and watched until, with a little wave, she'd driven away.

After a bumpy night of waking and drowsing, dreaming and hoping, Eric was up, fed, showered, dowsed in manly spray, dressed in blue sports shirt with matching trousers, and on the road by ten past ten. It was going to be another sunny day. That dedication he had written in her book wasn't far from the truth at all. He had estimated it would be a ten to fifteen minute drive. With the map placed conveniently within his sight, he drove and relaxed, despite the tremors building inside him.

Paula went through her normal weekday morning routine, before showering and gently scenting her body. Then, very deliberately, she chose exactly how she would dress to greet the man who had imbedded himself very firmly into her life. As ten thirty approached she hurried down the drive, to open the wide gate, before returning to the front door porch to stand and watch for him.

With each stage of her preparation she had felt her anticipation rising inside her. This was the day she'd thought might never arrive. But how right they had been to withhold the passion. Now this day could be perfect for both of them, so long as the climax to it was as she'd hoped it would be.

Standing there in the sunlight, she thought of his body against hers, and already felt herself moisten under her dress. A car appeared on the lane and she drew in a sharp anticipatory breath.

Eric found the map very accurate. He was sure he'd hit the correct narrow turn off, but just for a few minutes he wondered if he'd been wrong. The lane seemed so long. Then, the bungalow was there, off to his right, bright red brick in the sunlight, and on the front steps-----

He might have driven into the gatepost of the open entrance, when he saw her standing there. The yellow dress showing off that body that he so desired. Obviously, not the same yellow dress, but having exactly the same effect that he'd experienced years ago. His erection started before he'd stopped the car.

As he stepped out of the car, for one mad moment, Paula thought she would orgasm there and then. All in blue, tall, so masculine, his appearance had her clenching her thighs together. She had planned to run to him but was unable to move. All she could do was hold out her hands to him as he hurried towards her. And God, his pants were bulging.

Eric got out of the car trying disguise his swollen state, but knew it was hopeless. All he wanted was to have his arms around that wonderful figure in the yellow dress. He tried to define the look on her face. Was it pleasure? Happiness and just a touch of lust? She was holding her hands out, and he took them, so that she could draw him back through the doorway, into an ample hallway, with wide corridors branching off in three directions, and as their bodies came together he managed to kick the door shut.

They stood there, locked in a frantic embrace, kissing feverishly, tongues meshed, bodies so tight together that water couldn't have passed between them. Paula, gasping as she felt his erection rolling against her lower body, went up on tiptoes to try and get it lower and between her thighs. She broke from the kiss, "I'd intended to show you around the place but--"

Eric had been luxuriating in running his hands over the curves under her dress. Deciding that, just like before, there was no underwear, he said, "There's nothing under this dress, is there?"

Paula widened her eyes in mock anger and gave him a playful nudge in the chest, "Nothing? Nothing?" And she grabbed him by the arm and bundled him onto the wide centre corridor, where she pushed open the first door, entered, and dragged him willingly after her.

A lovely wide bed took Eric's eyes immediately. Although the duvet cover was different he was sure the bed-head looked familiar. It was a very feminine room done in lavender, with the odour of it all to match. Paula had stepped away from him, and as he went to follow her, his senses reeling, she held up one hand to hold him off, while the other hand unfastened the buttons of her dress. Eric stopped and watched in wonder as the dress slowly slid to the floor, revealing her in all her voluptuousness.

"Is this the nothing under my dress?" she growled seductively, as she reached towards his belt buckle. "Come on. What are you hiding?"

As he felt her fumbling with his belt, Eric pulled his shirt over his head., "Have I been in this bed before?" he asked.

" I kept it specially."

That body already had his tumescence raging. Her breasts looked larger than he remembered and there was just the hint of a droop that he could not recall. Her belly appeared less flat, more seductively rounded. Hell, who cared? She was here, wanting him. He aided her eager pushing of his trousers to the floor, and Eric flinched as the tips of her fingers teased over his erection..

Paula knew that she couldn't wait long, as she turned away and flung herself back on the bed, "No time for foreplay, Eric. Not for you and certainly not for me. Let's get the pressure out of the way."

Her voice had been more like desperate grunts, and Eric was on top of her and into her without any preamble. His cock felt good and solid as it glided into the sucking, soaking warmth of her.

Paula had an orgasm on the very first plunge of his metal hard penis. She had suspected this might happen, as the dam, holding back the pent-up emotions of recent weeks and months before, burst, filling her with a lightning bolt ecstasy, that had her thrashing and groaning against his penetrative thrusts. It was so swift that she quickly realised that Eric was still delightfully active, and she lifted her hips to match his every thrust. Her vaginal wall was red hot, and she wanted more and more of this immense pole that plunged along her channel in order to assuage her burning sensations. Then she felt the rising volcano of another orgasm taking her away out of herself. She heard her own cries as she heaved at the heavenly intruder inside her, and every nerve end glowed, shone and tingled.

Eric, so taken with being where he had wanted to be for so long, realised that Paula had come as soon as he'd entered her. He had expected that, after the frustrations of the past weeks, he would be pretty rapid himself. So his ability to enjoy his plunging up to her cervix for several beats pleased him. There was no thought of reaching for her breasts, or moving his hands over her body, as he might have done normally. There was only the deep untapped need to ride into her, to reach her innermost parts, and to have her as ecstatic as she had been. And, even as he thought this, she began heaving up to match his own rhythm, and he sensed his own pressure reaching a crucial point. So that as he realised, by the sounds she made and the reckless thrashing of her body, that she was experiencing a second orgasm, he was able to release, and heave himself up, up into her, his semen spurting as though it would never stop and the sounds from his own mouth mingled with hers, as he collapsed over her. Spent, and overjoyed.

Paula only became aware of Eric's ejaculation as she slowly rode down from whatever planet she had been on. It was a delight to feel his final almighty thrust going deep to the heart of her. Now he lay with his face buried in the side of her neck, and for a few moments they remained beyond speech, each enjoying the enraptured breathing of the other. Paula felt his limp penis slip across her thigh, and she even loved that.

At last Paula was able to say," Oh, God, Eric, I'm so glad we didn't rush into this. It's still there, isn't it? That special delight we shared."

Eric raised his head to look down at her perspiring face, strands of tawny hair pasted across it. "Do you remember the last things you said to me?"

"Only vaguely," Paula admitted.

"You told me to go out and become a successful writer. I've done that."

"And I'm so pleased for you."

"But you also said for me to find a good woman--and you'll be pleased to know I've just done that as well."

"Do I know her?" Paula chuckled, and they hugged and giggled together.

They lay for a while just idly stroking each other. Paula found renewed sensuous pleasure in the way Eric's fingers stroked gently over her skin, circling her breasts, teasing at the nipples, sauntering teasingly across her belly. She wondered if he'd noticed how she'd slackened a little across there. Maybe soon she could tell him why. But in the meantime, it was a joy to run the flat of her hand over his muscular arms and shoulders.

For Eric, this afterglow was simply wonderful. Just the feel of her skin under his fingers. The fullness of her breasts, the curves at waist and hip, that roundness of her belly, all of it was exquisite. For half a second his fingers trailed along the edge of her pubic hair. That was when she pulled his arm back.

"Hey, take your time," she ordered. "There are things to do."

"Like?" he asked, kissing her cheeks.

"Like getting cleaned up. Me showing you around and then lunch."

She slid off the bed to a door on the side wall which Eric had guessed was an en suite. "Shower first. Then clothes on and a guided tour---see if you approve."

As Eric followed her into the en suite and she turned on the shower, Paula turned back to him and grinned, "And just a shower---no treats."

But Eric found treat enough in their soaped hands running smoothly over skin. Enough of a treat to have him feeling a slight twitch down below.

It was while they towelled each other, that Paula went onto her knees, and very briefly showered a range of kisses along his semi erect penis. Then she was up, giving him a seductive wink, before going into the bedroom to pick up her dress and put it on. Eric followed and pulled on his pants and shirt.

The bungalow was very impressive. Two other bedrooms, with their entrances along the same wall. Paula showed him into one of them, plainer than her own, but neatly furnished in tan shades.

"The other one is much the same, " she said, and Eric nodded. A bedroom was a bedroom. Paula showed that the two doors opposite the bedrooms hid a large bathroom, tiled in white and turquoise, and ---"My study," Paula said, swinging the door open with a grand gesture. A large desk in front of a picture window through which Eric admired a superb view of the sea. The desk held a large computer and a laptop, together with piles of papers. Another table held more papers and there was a swivel chair and an easy chair.

The open door at the end of this corridor showed a kitchen, but Paula steered him back towards the hall, where they turned left into a short corridor and a door that opened onto a huge living area that stretched from front to back. Maroon leather sofa and chairs, thick beige carpet on the floor. A large television was set into one wall, and there was a small bar in one corner with a glass fronted drinks cabinet behind it. All very impressive, Paula watched his reaction as she lead him to the large French windows at the rear.

Pushing open the doors Paula led him onto a wide covered porch area with a decking floor, a bench seat and two patio chairs. Then there was a large lawn with simple bright annuals trimming the outer edges, and beyond a low hedge, a fantastic outlook to the sea.

"Torbay on your left," Paula said, and as Eric turned that way he saw a metal framed swing, and he looked at Paula curiously.

"There when I bought the place. Haven't had the heart to move it."

All in all, Eric was very impressed and certain thoughts began to impinge on his brain. As if reading his mind Paula asked, "Think you could live here--with me? Share the studio for our writing."

He put his arms around her, "I'm positive I could share anything with you."

She smiled, "Then you need to cancel your hotel room, and let your agent know you have a new address."