All Comments on 'Exorcising Brian'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best yet

This was one of the vry best stories i have read in so long hope you have a follow up on this one.

Winger534Winger534over 12 years ago
Follow Up

Great story! You've gotta do a follow up where they meet again...maybe both are single...both successful writers and they fall in love...something classy and romantic like that...would be nice to see..

ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
Part 2??

I would like to hear them get together in Devon or move back together. Nicely done work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Felt It!

I was sure I could feel the spray from the shower along with them.You must have a follow up story from up in Devon or where ever. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
impressive

I don't normally give a 5... but this was so well done, it couldn't be helped...

The story can be left where it is, there's a poignancy that could be lost by forcing a continuation.

Exquisite work

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
I loved it!

one bit made me laugh - when he was thinking about his girlfriend - and she had complained that he didn't show her respect. 'I've been respecting her for months.'

I mean to say... how much respect does she need before she 'puts out?'

Certainly a five star. Best regards, Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well done, very professional. I usually try and leave constructive criticism for every story I leave but in this case I can give nothing but praise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tears welled, thanks

Very good read, even at age 70, single male.

sbabsbabalmost 7 years ago
i sit here thinking

I would never be brave enough to do such a thing. Every time I would wear something even remotely risqué, I would be chastised and told to wear something else.

Just a hint of cleavage or an inadvertent showing of bra strap would be readjusted by my older sister. Marriage changed that and he was delighted to have access to my bosom as long as the place was right.

His driving home would be enhanced by my knowing fingers touching his crotch and feeling it grow.

I have never heard the description of the pulse from a scrotum before and it is nice to see it from a different perspective.

as usual your work does wonders for the libido. Age is merely a number. I felt as young as she did and almost just as satisfied.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Superb story, well written, and very much my favourite theme. Glad I found your works, they are so good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This 66 year old guy loves to see the wronged lady get some of her own back. Great story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/17/2021)

This was an enjoyable read and so poignant at the end. I'm into star-crossed lovers' relationships with happily ever after endings. But this was well-done and touched my heart at the end. I often wonder how many of us have similar memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story- thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous