Exorcising Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Late one evening she had taken a shower after a busy cleaning up day. Enjoying the water, she jumped as the shower door burst open and Brian the Bastard stepped in, his rotund belly jutting over the erect penis beneath it. He had been drinking, heavily. A hefty man, he pressed his erection against her and told her what he wanted. She had refused. Using his superior strength he had forced her down to her knees and jammed his erection into her mouth. Paula had avoided such contact with him for a while. Given little choice, she aimed to finish him as quickly as she could and, as she had learned, get him to pour into the back of her throat so she could swallow swiftly. But Brian the Bastard had other ideas. As he was about to come, he drew her head back and to one side so that his stuff spewed around her inner cheeks and over her tongue, so she had to endure the salt/acid taste of his so bitter seed, before he released her and she was able to spit it down into the shower tray, where it drained away with the water. Laughing, he had left her there with a sarcastic 'Thanks.'.

Now, she and Eric were completely rinsed and he was looking at her, wide eyed, as though awaiting instructions. Paula gave him a smile, reached behind him and turned off the water. "This is special," she murmured in .his ear.

Puzzled, Eric just stood there, dripping, his hands stroking at her breasts. It didn't shake him as her lips traced along his shoulders, although he did wonder why they weren't stepping out of the cubicle. Then her lips and tongue continued down his chest, not stopping as she bent lower, and Eric guessed her target. She was going to kiss his cock, even though he wasn't fully erect.

Sure enough, Paula started by just kissing the half-mast erection, holding it with one hand while she ran her lips to his scrotum, and her tongue back to the purple tip. The organ quivered in her hand. Good enough to take, Paula decided, and trying to keep her eyes on Eric's face to gauge both his surprise and pleasure her lips completely enfolded the smooth head. Her tongue tickled at the little hole at the end. There was much joy in looking up and seeing his eyes widen and his tongue licking nervously over his lips.

As soon as she took his whole length in, she felt his legs tremble, heard his grunt. It felt so good to have his warmth over her tongue. She so wanted to give. Eric's penis was now rock hard again. I wish you were watching this Brian, you bastard. This is my pace, my choice, and I'm going to kill my memory of you. Eric's tip touched the back of her throat, before she drew back to halfway.

Eric just stood there, shocked, amazed and just a little nervous that he might shoot into her mouth. That would be awful for her, wouldn't it? But she seemed to be enjoying sucking at him, looking up at him, with bright shining eyes. Hell, he felt himself touch the back of her throat. She had drawn back her head, and her eyes were on his face again. Now she turned her head slightly and he saw the bulge in her cheek as she caused his tip to invade there. He was building up with the sheer eroticism of this new experience. There was already a familiar burgeoning in his balls. He had to warn her when he was ready to shoot.

Now her head had driven up to the root of his cock, pulled back quickly, then drove over it again. How different this was from being in a vagina. Her lips found different pressure points. Her tongue could produce so many varied actions. Firstly, as she sucked her tongue and upper palette gave a great heaving pull, or her tongue would simply roll around the tip as she drew back to half way. Her lips found different pressure points, a new selection of sensations. Paula was doing it all, and he was gasping with the sheer generosity of her.

Paula was overjoyed at the pleasure she was finding in this. Eric's face was a picture of doubt and pleasure whenever she drew back. Pushing his penis against her cheek had been fantastic, gave her whole mouth a tingle. Well, she thought, let's see how long you last with this onslaught. With that, she sped up her gobbling along Eric's length. Each time she drew back she viewed his face, loving his expressions, while her tongue worked on the tip. Forward, back, deep to the back of her throat back.

Eric had to warn her. The pressure had moved from his balls to somewhere back beyond the root of his cock. Paula's head was pushing her mouth so fast now. He felt her hands tighten on his buttocks and pull him further into her. No, no, he couldn't-- he felt the release of floodgates was imminent. "Paula." he gasped. "I'm coming." He tried to pull back.

Paula heard his warning, and, if her mouth had not been full, she would have laughed joyously. Sensing his efforts to pull his penis away, she edged one hand between his buttocks and one finger stretched to touch his tight anal ring. He jerked forward sending his heaving penis back to reach her tonsils and she knew he was coming as she heard his desperate, "Oh, God." Immediately she was aware of fluid in her throat. She swallowed.

Eric touched her head with both hands as he held back from the urge to thrust, but he couldn't stop his balls from emptying into her mouth. Quickly he realised that there wasn't so much output, and he was thankful for that.

Paula also realised that there had been only a small discharge of semen. Not surprising really. Contentedly she let what there was glide down her throat. Hoping it had given Eric some satisfaction. It had surely cleared her head of what Brian the Bastard had done to her. This had been enjoyable. He had been eradicated.

Eric's penis was softening quickly, so Paula drew her head back to allow it to slip from her mouth. A thin trail of semen ran from his drooping tip to her lip, and she wiped it away. The trail must have left residue on her tongue. She smacked her lips, noticing the vague taste, which, surprisingly was not so unpleasant. Standing up, she put her arms around him, and he bowed his head to kiss her.

Eric was in a state of confusion. He couldn't believe she'd really wanted to swallow his cum. Yet all her actions had shown that was her intent. It had been a fantastic experience, though. A first for him. Later he might analyse just what the sensation had been like. For now, he kissed her gratefully before breaking away to say, "You did that for me."

"Didn't you enjoy it?" His face looked so forlorn that Paula h.ad to think that he hadn't.

"More than just enjoy---I've never had that before. But you can't have got much out of it."

"You'd be surprised. I'm glad it was a new experience for you. It was almost all for you. Come on, let's take a rest."

They dried quickly, and then lay side by side on the bed. Hands and fingers, lightly caressed, wherever they could reach, and their mouths came together in warm brief kisses. In between kisses they talked small talk. Paula eventually decided she had to make a confession. "In truth, Eric, I've used you."

"Treated me, you mean," he replied with a laugh.

Paula squeezed his arm, "I've enjoyed it more than I deserve, but I had a motive." Openly, she went on to tell him how bad Brian the Bastard had been for her. She didn't shrink from telling him about the shower incident, and his attempt to have anal sex in this very bed.

"He failed, I'm pleased to say. But there were other things---his drunken satisfying himself on me when I wasn't in the mood. So you taking me in this bed has been an exorcism. When I'm away and lie in this bed it will be you I'm remembering"

Eric had listened with some horror, yet felt highly gratified by her last remark. "That's a nice thought. I can see why you gave him the title. Why didn't you leave him?"

Paula had often considered taking that course of action, "But I loved this house, and he started paying me less attention. Some French bird. Then, doesn't he tell me he's leaving me? Ironic eh?"

Eric's hand had been circling her breast with gentle strokes that spread down over her belly. Hearing her story, and following his treatment to this point, there had been a growing compulsion in him to give to her. He wanted to treat her as she deserved, to say thank you in the only way he could. Up to this point she had been the leader.

Now could he take control? It would all depend on how much strength his cock could muster. He leaned over her, kissed her warmly, his tongue searching hers, and he let his fingers slip between her thighs. She was still fairly moist down there and he rubbed gently at the front of her closed cleft.

Paula had enjoyed the talking, and the settled closeness. The touching and intimacy had been a bonus. The sheer luck of someone like Eric turning up to assuage all the frustrations astounded her. Poor Eric must be drained now. His hands on her were so comforting, so soothing. The fervour of his kiss took her by surprise, and when she felt his fingers stroke along her labia she was both thrilled and uncertain. Could he accomplish anything now? She reached down to feel for his penis. Her fingers encountered the beginnings of a recovery. Certainly it was a degree or two better than flaccid. Now he had drawn back from the kiss and looked down at her. His look, warm but with a firm determination in his eyes.

He had no resentment of her touching his soft cock but he was going to be in charge. "This is for you," he whispered. "Please let me try to be the leader."

Paula's heart skipped a beat. In her present unreal state of mind the idea of him being in charge was fascinating. "I won't stop you. I promise." She lay back, the work of his fingers already warming her down there.

For a moment, he removed his hand from between her thighs and just sat back letting his eyes caress up and down her body.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong," he told her. "I'm taking a photograph. To store up here." He tapped the side of his head, before returning his hand to her soft, moist cleft. After kissing her face, her neck, each lip separately, he slid his tongue down her neck, her shoulders, and slowly licked along the edge of her breast. Under his fingers her labia opened, and the clit came up like a small seedling. He was determined to be all gradual, even slightly teasing.

The utter gentility of his approach was a joy to Paula. She felt almost sad as so many 'if onlys' filled her mind. She was so relaxed by his ministrations. He made her feel sensually lazy. Take, just take, she was telling herself, absorbing every movement of his fingers over and around her clitoris, every caress of his tongue and lips over her breast and nipples.

Eric spent a long time on her breasts, sucking the lovely pink nipples until they swelled. Under his fingers her clitoris felt erect. He moved his fingers away from it and then back, loving the responses it provoked, hearing her breathing become heavier and more rapid. Playing for time, that's what he was doing, actually. He was waiting for the signs from her breathing, from the movements of her body, to tell him when to start the last stage. No last minute entries this time. But time was also dictated by the condition of his reluctant penis. There was some feeling down there but he wasn't sure. Maybe Paula could help if there was too slow a response. At the moment he was lying so that his penis was out of her reach.

Paula was feeling guilty, all warm and tingling down below, but unable to do anything for him except ruffle his hair and stroke his back. Once she had reached down but could not get near his penis. Oh God, he was going down on her now, as she saw his head drop away from her breast, and felt his tongue tracing a line down her belly.

Eric had it all planned like a general on the battlefield, but had there ever been a more delectable battlefield than this. Deliberately, his tongue moved down to replace the fingers, which moved back into the luscious wetness of her. The muskiness of her filled his senses, as he licked and probed.

On impulse he drew his head back from the exciting operation, and, placing a hand on either upper thigh, he parted her labia with his thumbs, opening her like some ripe fruit. What lay before him was more the delicate pink of layered rose petals. Delectable. In these few hours he felt he had experienced a complete lesson in the geography of a woman's body. Readily he returned to the task in hand. But, how ready was he?

Paula was in a high state of rapture. Nowhere near exploding, not wanting to explode. Just wanting all the sensations that coursed through her lower body to go on and on. His body had shuffled round and she found she could reach out a hand, touch his belly and slide down to find his penis. Oh, yes, it was growing---he was amazing. She gripped the organ and pulled at it, feeling it grow in her hand.

Her hand had clearly done the trick. Had confirmed that at least he was ready. He sucked on her clitoris and his fingers went into action on something he had been close to earlier. His index finger explored her vaginal opening, and he spread his fingers so that his middle finger, found and circled her anus. Last step, he told himself. Didn't want her to be driven too far, but, as his index finger continued its probing, he pushed his middle finger into the tightness of her anus. For a brief ten seconds or so he thrust both fingers back and forth, enjoying the way Paula stiffened and groaned.

Paula couldn't believe the trembling that his fingers brought on. Her whole body was his in whatever way he wanted. The invasion of her anus was surprisingly rousing. Her breath was coming in little gasps, and her earlier confidence that she wasn't near exploding was fading.

At that moment, Eric removed his fingers and lips from her femininity, and he had turned to roll between her thighs, so that Paula had to release his fully erect penis, which was suddenly thrust at her entrance..

Perfect timing, Eric told himself. His penis was in a good state, and Paula was clearly ready for it. Looking into those lovely eyes, a smile on his face, he whispered, "Thank you for letting me lead." And plunged his penis into the now familiar deepness of her. Oh, how deep and welcoming she felt. Her vagina was a series of clawing rings, accepting his plunge.

Paula had been just a little disappointed when Eric's intimate caresses had stopped, but now she was able to read his intention. Suddenly she was a lift shaft taking this full solid penetration, the wonder of his penis inside her. She raised her hips to meet him as he began to hump at her with increasing pace. Her whole being was becoming a mass of tingling nerve ends.

This was the conclusion Eric had intended. Treating her with pure coitus. Nothing else but the thrust of him and the pull of her. So in charge now, he was able to tease, and he allowed his penis to fall back towards her entrance.

No, no, no. Paula couldn't believe that he had gone. Rising on a great head of steam, she had felt no desperate pulsing from him, yet he was slowly coming out. Then, even as she despaired, the solid length of him was tearing up into her once more, the head hitting against her cervix. The thrill of that followed by just two more mutual thrusts, and she was being lifted out of herself. Heat spread like a wildfire from where they were joined together, to her lower limbs, up and everywhere. She heard herself scream out at the force of the orgasm. It had never been like this. She squealed again as Eric continued to heave back and forth into her, until every nerve end in her body was sending out flashes to the surface of her skin.

Hearing those sounds from her, drove Eric on. The exultation of knowing he had driven her to such heights was only shaded by the fact that they hadn't come at the same time. But, oh, it was close. It was so close. One easing back and a final mighty push deep to the heart of her and he felt the release, the gush, not a massive deluge, but enough to have him grunting madly, but delighting to hear her give an extra squawking gurgle.

Lying side by side, they gradually came down from their high. She turned her perspiring face to him and said, "That was a wonderful farewell gift."

Her words lifted him, but instantly came the depression of what those words inferred. He was going to have to leave. Home in time for evening dinner with his mother. Like a nervous schoolboy. Looking at Paula's face he could tell by the pull on the corners of her mouth that her thoughts were dealing with the same unavoidable conclusion.

They lay for a while, kissing gently, and then she said, "One last shower--you can't go in that state."

Minutes later they were standing in that familiar cascade of water. Paula picked up a sponge, soaped it and rubbed it over his flaccid genitalia. No, she needed to be closer to him than that, and she cast the sponge aside and caressed the soap into the limpness of him with her hands. Not something she would have done for any man. But his softness was a tribute to what they had accomplished. She bent to give her final gesture of gratitude. .

For an unsettling moment Eric had thought she was trying to arouse him again. Yet the soaping and the touch of her hands on him made him so thankful. And as the water washed the soap away, and she bent to kiss him quickly on the penis, Eric felt such a warmth towards her, so that when she stood he kissed her deeply.

A few minutes later she stood watching him climbing into his pants, the sadness pressed in against her. "I'd better go and put something on."

"No," Eric said. "Would you do me a favour and wear the same dress. That's how I first saw you."

Paula had no objections, loving his reasons. All too soon they were at the front door, where Eric held her at arms length, and let his eyes wander up and down the shapeliness of her in that dress.

Paula leaned in, kissed him and expressed something that had been playing in her mind, "I've thought that we could exchange phone numbers, but, Eric, I think it would only add to any frustrations."

Eric was about to object since it seemed like a good idea. Then as he thought about it, he realised that she was right. Just talking would have been such remote contact from what they had experienced together.

Paula squeezed his body close, "Go out. Get your degree and become a great writer. Then find yourself a good loving lady."

Despite the heaviness inside him, he gave a light laugh as he said, "She will have a lot to live up to."

As she opened the door she asked, "Will you talk about this?"

He chuckled despite his sadness, " Who on earth is going to believe me?"

In spite of herself she laughed, kissed him, and he stepped away

Eric's eyes were fixed on her as she stood there on the porch. This was where it had all started. That tight yellow dress with nothing underneath. He sighed, and turned away.

"Be happy, Eric. I'll never forget you."

He turned back, "Think I'll ever forget this day?" And to ease the ache inside him he added, "Maybe the fates have a plan that out paths will cross someday"

"That's something to hope for," Paula replied, but her heart telling her how unlikely that was, caused her eyes to moisten.

"I'll be looking for your books, Sienna." He saw her wipe at her cheek, and then he turned away, deliberately ignored the heaving urge to rush back into her arms. One glance back, a wave towards that adored figure in yellow, before the hedging blocked her out.

When he called her Sienna, Paula felt tears start, and run on her cheeks. This one, all too brief, episode was over. Yet it was stored so large inside her. She wiped away the tears again, as he disappeared from sight. She turned back into the house, slammed the door behind her, stood in the hallway facing the staircase, held her arms in the air and yelled, "You're out of me, out of this place, out of my mind, Brian, you Bastard!"

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers