Expanding Her Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BOFHUK
BOFHUK
16 Followers

Instantly Karen's body stiffened and her head went back, pulling on the chain, and therefore clamps, even further. She didn't seem to care though, in fact she seemed to revel in the pain as it knifed through her, the first wave of pleasure washing over her as she found herself once more on the very edge of orgasm. I quickly sat on the floor beneath her, reached out and took her feet in my hands. Trapping them in the crook of my left arm, I brought my fingers up to those poor, abused soles and started to rake my nails over them as fast as I could. She screamed with laughter, though the gag turned it into a mew, convulsing and twisting clamps biting and turning, the vibe assaulting her most intimate places and it was all far, far too much. She came, screaming blue murder, bucking and writhing like a woman possessed. Her body shook and convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Every time it seemed like she was coming down I'd pick a new spot on her helpless feet and renew my attack, sending her rocketing back up to a whole new plane of ecstasy.

Over and over the cycle repeated, my fingers twisting and twirling across her soles, dancing across the top of her feet, wriggling and writhing in between her toes for minute after minute. She became so loud I could actually hear her screams through the gag, her head shaking from side to side not in denial but simply to increase the pull and pinch on her nipples and clit from the clamps. Pain washed over her but before it had travelled even an inch it turned into pleasure, every sensation now feeding her orgasms, ever moment adding to her excitement and pleasure.

Finally, after maybe fifteen minutes, she became quiet, her eyes flickering, her breathing shallow. Her body still twitched from the stimulation though, and I gave her one last orgasm that almost broke her in two by bringing her feet up to my mouth and running my teeth over her soles as my tongue darted in between her toes. I had been expecting a fairly violent reaction to that and just about managed to avoid having my teeth kicked out as she bucked but my other hand had snaked around her thighs and I just managed to hold her steady. My hand was instantly drenched from the flood of juices running between her legs and, as soon as I felt her coming down again, I kissed her feet and released her, putting the blocks back into place for her poor, ravaged feet. The vibe was quickly flicked off and I released the clamps one at a time, soothing her nipples and clit in turn with my mouth as blood rushed back into them. Standing I untied first her right wrist then her left, my own arm wrapped around her waist to support her. As soon as the last knot was untied she almost collapsed back into my arms. I'd been expecting that however and caught her, wrapping her up and carrying her to the bed. As soon as I slid her between the sheets she was asleep, her body pushed far beyond its normal bounds. She still had the collar and wrist restraints attached and I decided to leave them in place for the time being. Partially because I didn't want to wake her by removing them and partially because I was curious to see her reaction when she awoke with them on.

I still had some work to do. Moving as quietly as I could I removed the bar from the door frame and tided away the rest of the bondage equipment. Then, making sure I could see the bed clearly, I sat down at the desk, opened up my Macbook and connected the video camera that had been taping the whole event.

It took two hours to import all the footage and trim it down into something that I was happy with. To be honest there was very little that needed to be changed but there were always tweaks that could be made and I wanted this to be as good as possible. As I popped a DVD into the drive and started to burn a copy of the film for Karen, the star of the show herself stirred in the bedroom. I stood up and, pausing only to attach a special belt around my now-naked waist, went to greet her.

To my surprise she was almost fully awake, eyes glowing with satisfaction, every nerve ending alive like never before. "That was.... fantastic." She murmured, sitting up in bed and letting the sheet fall away from her glorious naked body. "But I can't help but notice you're in need of a little... attention." That much really was obvious, I still had a hard-on from two hours ago and it had taken all my willpower not to do anything about it.

"Want to help me out?" I asked, playful now, the master once more pushed to the back of my psyche.

"Ohhhhhh yes." She replied, licking her lips.

"Then get on your knees." I told her, having to suppress a laugh at how quickly and eagerly she responded.

"Place your hands on my hips and close your eyes." I instructed her, again delighted at how quickly she obeyed. With two quick motions I clipped her wrist restraints to the d-rings on my belt. "Open your eyes..." I told her and she laughed out loud as she took in her situation. I opened my mouth to issue the next instruction but she didn't need it. Eagerly she bobbed her head forward, sucking my cock between her lips and humming right at the back of her throat as she started to give me a blow job that threatened to have my brain leaking out of my ears. Her tongue danced over my cockhead like it was an ice-cream cone, her teeth gently nibbled at the shaft and, somehow, she managed to wriggle one hand close enough to tease and knead my balls. Within minutes I was on the edge and brought one hand down on top of her head to give her some warning. Eagerly she clamped her lips over my cock and began sucking as hard as she could. I exploded in her mouth, more cum shooting from my balls than I'd ever thought possible and, to my astonishment, she swallowed the lot, licking her lips afterwards like it was the finest champagne.

I was just about to unclip her when she spoke. "Umm, do you think you have one more shot left in you sir?"

I actually hesitated before replying, my cock was feeling a tad sensitive after her incredible efforts but how could I pass up this opportunity?

"Yes, I think so, why do you ask pet?"

"May I make a request sir?"

"You may."

"I'd love it if you'd keep me chained like this, but attach my collar to your belt so I really can't move, then wank yourself off and come all over my face sir."

I swear to you, I almost came then and there. Here was a gorgeous, fabulous sub, green eyes locked on mine begging me to soak her with a cum facial, how could I resist? Without a word I reached over, grabbed two more clips and secured her collar to my belt. Reaching down I took my cock in my hand and started to give myself a gentle handjob. I wanted to make this last, seeing this incredible woman on her knees before me, chained and helpless and actually wanting me to soak her was an image that I'd only ever dreamed about before and I was desperate to stretch out the moment as long as I could. Plus my cock really was still quite sensitive and any more would have hurt badly.

Eventually though I couldn't hold back and a single muttered "Please sir, soak this unworthy slut with your cum" from Karen in a voice so low, so heavy with desire and longing that it seemed to bypass the ears and brain and arrow straight to my crotch pushed me so far past the edge I couldn't even see the cliff anymore. Another massive torrent burst forth and by the time I came down Karen was absolutely covered in my cum. As my eyes fluttered open I saw a mane of red hair as Karen gently caressed my spent cock with her tongue, cleaning every last drop of cum from my skin.

After that there wasn't much left for us to do but unchain her, remove her cuffs, collar and my belt and collapse into bed. We embraced under the silk sheet and kissed each other gently, but with a passion that I'd never experienced with anyone before. Intense, yes, but somehow held in check for now, a promise of pleasures yet to come, yet to be imagined. We slept like that so long we actually missed our check-out time and had to pay for another night, but that seemed like a fair price to pay all things considered. Before we parted we exchanged postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail, knowing we'd be seeing each other again as soon as humanly possible.

That was three weeks ago and now I find myself sitting outside the same hotel, the big V12 Aston engine cooling gently as I finish tucking it into a parking space. Inside, waiting for me, is Karen, her bright blue BMW parked right next to me. I grab the new, and improved, port-a-perv from the seat beside me and climb out of the car. As I walk towards the hotel I remember the letter I received three days ago and smile. It had read, simply:

I found my words, just as you said:

"It is not light that we need, but fire;
it is not the gentle shower, but thunder.
We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

What are you doing this weekend... sir?

BOFHUK
BOFHUK
16 Followers