Expect the Unexpected...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned me so I was facing him, and the blush crept up my face as the realisation of what I had just done hit me. He held my chin up.

"Do not be ashamed of that performance." he chastised me. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. You almost made me cum without looking at me!"

He walked me backwards until I fell onto the sofa and he fell on top of me, this time between my legs. I could feel the length of his erection pushing against my panties. He began kissing me again, his hands roaming all over my body. I reciprocated the appreciation. My hands found their way to his muscular back, slowly reaching down to his ass to give it a squeeze. He growled and bit my lip. He paused as my hands slowly made their way around his hips, to the happy member that was currently trying to poke its way past my panties to feel how wet my pussy was.

I ran a finger up the length of it and almost swore it took a whole minute it was so big. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Again my inner goddess was doing her happy dance that I could have this effect on this beautiful person who had more experience than anybody I knew. I gripped his member in my hand and slowly started to move my hand, up and down his long shaft, giving the head a squeeze now and again. He moved so he was laying next to me on the sofa.

It felt so smooth and long, but thin. I didn't know how this would ever fit into my tight little pussy, but I knew I immediately wanted to try. I was concentrating so much on pleasuring this big dick in front of me that I didn't even notice that Luc's hand was slowly trailing down the length of my body, to my happy area! He slowly moved my thongs to one side, looking to gauge my reaction, and when I didn't stop him, he slowly started to rub circles into my pussy, gasping at how wet I felt.

"Oh fuck, you are so sweet!" he whispered into my hair before pushing two fingers into my pussy.

I gasped and my pussy immediately clenched around his fingers. He gasped too. His eyes burnt holes into mine.

"Kristy, I want to fuck you so bad!" he said, intentionally saying each word as if it was paining him.

I shifted next to him so that I was slightly higher than him and moved his dick to the slit of my pussy. He stiffened. I rubbed my pussy along his dick, clamping it tightly between its lips. It felt so good to me, too. I couldn't stop. His pubic hair was rubbing into my clit and it felt so good!

"Stop teasing me, please!" he pleaded with me. I nodded. I knew I wanted this.

He moved so that I sat straddling him, his dick still between the wet lips of my pussy. He looked up into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked, a pain on his face as if he was afraid that I'd say no.

I lifted my ass up in response and he angled his dick perfectly under my pussy before slamming it hard into me.

I let out a squeal of pain and delight as the biting feeling stopped and the full stretching feeling took over. He began to move in and out of me, like a machine. It was relentless, brutal, and exhausting. He just kept going and going, never tiring. I could feel myself beginning to exhaust as we'd already had such a big build up.

He sensed my tiring and moved. He stood, taking me with him, wrapping my legs around his waist, still inside me, and laid me carefully onto the floor, as if my weight was nothing to him. He then continued, pounding into me, hard and fast. I could feel a building inside of me that I'd never felt before. A slow aching deep in my stomach, spreading through my thighs, my legs, up over my body, slowly washing over me, but I was too exhausted to embrace it.

Before I realised, I had been there for four hours and we had been fucking for three of them! But Luc was not tiring, he just kept going... It was amazing but my experiences were limited. I had no idea that I could orgasm and I didn't have the first clue on how to do it. I wasn't used to this and I was exhausted. I eventually took one for the team and turned him onto his back, staying inside me all the while.

I decided I was going to make him cum now and there was nothing he could do about me. I clenched my pussy as tight as I could and saw the panic in his eyes as he saw what I was trying to do. I grinned and started moving, pulling him slowly out of me then slamming him back in. My ass bouncing and jiggling as I went. He closed his eyes and went rigid. I knew then it wouldn't take a lot... I kept going. I kept my tits close to his face and bounced my ass up and down onto his bi solid dick. Even thought I was tiring fast I didn't give up my relentless pace. I went hard and fast, clenching and unclenching the muscles in my pussy that seemed to be driving him wild.

He suddenly rolled me onto my front on the floor and got behind me. He fucked me from behind for about thirty seconds before pulling out and wanking onto my chest. His hot spunk spurt out all over my nipples and my chest. He took it upon himself to rub it in with his dick before laying next to me.

"Would it be too inappropriate of me to ask for a photo right now?" I hit him and he laughed. "I was only joking! But I would cut your head out... I'd just take it of your chest down... I promise!"

I was searching in me for a reason to tell him no but I just couldn't find one. It seemed fun.

"Fine." I said to his disbelieving face. "But I want to see your phone afterwards to make sure."

He got up to wipe himself off and returned with his phone and a towel for me. He made me push my tits together to snap a picture. Then he moved so he was by my feet and asked me to sit up slightly so he could get one of my pussy and tits. The final one was of his cock, pushed balls deep into my pussy as it was still rock hard!

I checked his phone and they were fine. I asked him to send me copies, but he never did. I kissed him goodbye at the door, and that was it.

We didn't speak again as I found out that very same night he was seen at a party with another girl he had apparently been texting for a while. It suited me. He wasn't the type of person I wanted to settle down with anyway.

I was hungry for more experience...

12