Experimental Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes, give it to me!" she pleaded as she looked up at him for more.

The man in her ass was cumming too, unable to contain himself at the sight and sounds before him, fucking her tight hole with maximum ferocity for those last pumps of pre-orgasmic action, pulling at her long, blonde, cum streaked hair as he did so making Elita cry out with him as he came, filling her ass with the first batches of jizz before pulling out of her to finish himself off over her ass cheeks and torso with his slippery length spewing pearlescent streams of his juices over her gaping hole.

Joe siezed the opportunity to pull out of Elita to take her from behind for his final throes. Her gorgeous frame glistened with sweat and the spunk of the men, her skin redenned in places where they had had their way with her, the black stillettoes that contrasted beautifully against her relatively pale skin. He slid back inside her pussy and her ass-hole mouthed invitingly from the attention of the previous men. He could not resist it and so alternated the fucking of both her pussy and rear passage as she continued determinedly sucking and wanking the cock at her mouth.

Joe pulled out and swopped positions with the man at her mouth. He wanted to cum over her pretty face, the cum of the others still wet on her.. The new cock to her rear fucked her pussy and the slapping action quickly brought her to a final ejaculation which was quickly followed by the orgasms of both men simultaneously. The man came inside her, filling her unprotected vagina with his seed as Joe fired the largest release of all the men, filling her throat and mouth before striping her face further with a fresh batch of semen.

"I´m cumming again!" Joe warned with excitement as a second wave of euphoria overcame him to produce even more spunk down her eager throat.

The five men took Elita many times over again during that night. The sunrise seemed to dawn very early shortly before all the men were spent. Elita happily matched the men with her sexual appeitite and she was literally dripping with spunk when they finally left the building.

"Fuck, that was so good." sighed Elita, leaning against Joe as they very slowly headed off together along the sandy beach in the early morning sun.

"I think we could use some extra help next full moon...." replied Joe.

12