Masquerade Party

Story Info
A wild party where anything goes.
7.7k words
4.6
64.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,733 Followers

I started this story as one about wife swapping which developed into swingers and then took on a bit of a life of its own.

*****

"So what do you think about swinging?" Said Paul without looking up from his Sunday paper at his wife Christine, though had he done so he would have noticed that she had gone quite still and lost a little bit of colour.

She was sure she had cleared the history on the PC but now wasn't so certain. "What do you mean?" Said Christine trying to keep the tremor from her voice.

"You know wife swapping and all that," Paul said as he tapped the paper, "says here it is rife in middle England but can't say I have seen it."

"Probably all just made up by the papers dear, now eat your toast or you will be late for tee off with Kevin & Sally."

"Are you sure you won't join us and make a foursome?" Said Paul in the same tone he used every week.

"You know I don't play golf," laughed Christine, "You go and enjoy yourself, I am sure you will be able to find a forth." It wasn't just that Christine didn't play golf, it was more she hated it, her parents would play every weekend and then drone on all afternoon. "At least Paul doesn't go on about it," she thought silently as she waved him off, "thank heavens for small mercies."

After her husband had left Christine fussed around the immaculate 5 bedroom house they owned with its huge conservatory attached to the lounge making the living space vast and spacious. All 5 bedrooms were doubles and two of them were en-suite, they had a study for Paul when he worked from home on Friday after spending the rest of the week away and even a covered hot tub on the patio at the back. The attached double garage had a games room above which Paul had turned into a bar with a pool table. Christine was proud of the house, even though it seemed empty now their son had departed for university.

Satisfied the house was spic and span Christine glanced at the clock and could see there were at least 4 hours until Paul returned from his golf round, then she would cook lunch, Paul would fall asleep and sometimes they would sneak off to the bedroom for a gentle afternoon romp, though not that often anymore. Not like when they first met at Durham university 25 years ago when things were a little bit wilder.

She recalled the first time they met at a university student house party, she had gone there with her housemate and girlfriend Mary as she was 'exploring' her sexuality and there she had met Paul for the first time. A lot of drink had been consumed and a few things smoked when in the early hours of the morning she found herself engaged in an argument with Paul who said that people who claimed to be fluid in their sexuality were not being honest unless they were prepared to continually change. This led on to him asserting that same-sex relationships were as rigid as heterosexual and that she lacked the courage of her convictions to check if what she had was still what she really wanted.

The outcome was that Paul banged the ass off her against the back garden wall, though neither of them realised that Christine's soon to be ex-partner was witnessing it all. When Christine got home there were more tears and shouting that resulted in Christine moving out and setting up house with Paul, finishing their degrees and then getting married. The plan was for both of them to pursue careers before a family, Paul in engineering and Christine in laboratory research when along came Mark. Christine became a full-time mother, a soccer Mum, a member of the PTA and representative on the board of governors but never picked up her career. At 45 she had everything she wanted with Paul being National Sales Director and well paid, she went to the gym and aerobics twice a week, had lunch every Friday with 'the ladies' but there was one fundamental problem... she was bored senseless.

She would kick around the house with nothing to do until one day she discovered porn and now she was hooked. Not any old porn, actors with highly toned bodies and women with plastic breasts did nothing for her, it was the real porn she sought. Homemade, amateur, real housewives, she searched them all, often with dissatisfaction but every so often she would find a gem. The picture quality was often poor, the sound distorted or non-existent but this was real people having real sex and she loved it. At first, she watched just squirming on her seat, this progressed to her sitting on a towel and using her fingers until finally a few weeks back she had bought not one but two dildos.

She remembered her nerves at ordering, using the PayPal account she had for her e-bay shopping and the wait every day until they finally turned up on Thursday morning in a discreet brown package which she hid away. The following Monday after Paul had left for the week Christine gave both of them a thorough a full testing until she was sore in both holes.

This was her Monday treat but sometimes on a Sunday when Paul played golf she would indulge in her latest passion, chat rooms and in particular swapping and swinging chat rooms. Not that she ever would but it was fun to pose as a couple and revel in the real-life experiences of others around the globe. Those chats would sometimes turn hot and she wasn't averse to showing her chat partner where the dildos were going, but never talked or showed her face.

Putting into a search engine the name of their town and swingers she nearly fell off her chair when positive results were returned. It wasn't a site she had heard of, and like so many, they demanded membership which didn't really worry her as she used false names and a Hotmail address. Putting in her standard nickname of 'Durham_Duo' she was surprised to see the response "name in use, please try another.' Deciding on acting single for a change to allow explore the site she went for the nickname 'boredhousewife' and started to look around.

The bios were all pretty nondescript with pictures being available for verified members only, with a further warning that private pictures were for friends only. There were a couple of steps to become verified, the first was joining which is where PayPal was great, the second was a little more tricky.

Contacting the site administrator she switched on her webcam as instructed but was careful to conceal her face. A woman's voice came out of the speakers, "bare your breasts and hold up the sign with your nickname," Christine wasn't phased at all as she had done this a few times so was pretty standard practice, the second they asked for a face picture she would decline and leave the site. Removing her top Christine held the sign up and waited, the woman said, "thank you boredhousewife your account will be verified soon and an email sent." Glancing at the clock Christine decided that this treat would have to wait until Monday as she had a Sunday lunch to make.

*****

Monday morning came and after Paul had long gone for the week Christine rolled over, stretched and decided to start the day. Remembering the site she had found with the locals Christine decided to check that out, but first she needed breakfast and then get dressed. Christine liked to wear her special outfit on Monday, one she kept well hidden from Paul and she had other preparations to make. The outfit consisted of a micro denim mini skirt and a top that wrapped around, she would wear no bra or panties and because of the stretchy nature of the material, it clearly defined her nipples. It was her slut outfit as she called it and after placing the two dildos down next to the tube of gel, Christine sat on the white hand towel and logged on.

After verifying her account Christine scoured the site for local people and was shocked to see 21 names of singles and couples coming up in her area. Clicking into each profile she was disappointed to see that any pictures were either from the neck down or hidden behind the friends only tag. What did make her pulse race was that one couple called 'suburban swingers' had a number of videos available to friends only. "In for a penny, in for a pound," said Christine to an empty room and clicked on the friend request.

The rest of the morning passed without any real excitement though Christine drifted around and did find a couple of good German videos showing what was clearly an amateur being double penetrated. Christine was a bit of an expert in telling the real from the fake, her two main indicators were tan lines, most actors didn't have them, and how well defined their bodies were.

After lunch, she logged onto the local swinging site and saw that she had a message. Clicking on it she read it was from 'suburban swingers' saying they wanted to chat first to get to know she was genuine. Suddenly a chat box popped up and it was the 'suburban swingers' with the words, "hi this is her, he is next to me, how are you?"

Christine had a million questions including the one "who are you?" But typed back, "wow can see you have videos, you and your husband are so brave."

"LOL" came the reply "our faces are covered but the action is pretty hot, they were all taken at the parties we hold every month. Do you want to see?"

"Yes please," said Christine

"Then we need to see what reaction they have," came the response and Christine, who was expecting something like this switched on the cam under the desk that was pointing directly at her pussy.

Watching the first video there were more people than normal and the strange thing was they all wore masks and had coloured bands around their wrists. None of that really registered on Christine as she watched two women lying side by side on the floor being fucked, and then the men swapped and fucked their new partners. In cut to another scene of a woman bent over a chair who took one guy in her ass and after he had finished there was a close up of cum oozing out of her ass and another one started to fuck her. She took four different men in her ass, one after the other and then the scene changed to two women in a 69 position while in another there was a woman being double penetrated.

Christine had been using the dildo without really taking any notice of the chatbox and saw a string of encouraging words that cumulated in "We have to go but hope we can chat more, enjoy the rest of the videos."

Christine checked video two out and the action was just as hot with this time with the woman who was the one who had been ass gang banged in video one, kneeling on the floor between two men. Christine could feel her orgasm building as the woman sucked both men to completion before they were replaced with two others but as they swapped something caught her eye that made her pause the video. Clicking back and forward she got to the frame she wanted showing a shelf with ornaments on it, zooming in Christine let out a low whistle.

There in the centre of the screen was an ugly carving of a man with a witch doctor's mask, but what was unusual was the size of the carvings member, it was almost as tall as him. This was a fertility symbol from the hill tribes in Thailand and Christine knew this because she had bought it for their friends Kevin & Sally as a gift following their holiday last year. "Well well" chuckled Christine, Kevin & Sally were swingers, who would have guessed. Clicking back on play the woman centre stage, who Christine now knew was Sally, sucked another two men to completion before a fifth man stepped forward. This time she shook her head and patted her belly, miming that she was full, but bent over allow the man to drive his cock deep into her pussy. Christina paused the video of the man fucking Sally and exploded, "you fucking bastard."

Storming downstairs, her brain spinning in overdrive, she hit on a plan and dialled Kevin's mobile number from memory. "Kevin, Kevin please come quick there is a problem in the kitchen with flooding."

On the other end of the phone, Kevin said, "Will be there as quick as I can," before grabbing his car keys and shouting, "see ya later Sal."

Kevin & Sally used to live next door but as business expanded for Kevin they moved around the corner, about a 5-minute drive or a 15-20 minute walk. The new house they had was a massive barn conversion with a huge living space in the middle with three en-suite bedrooms above the main living area. They had added single-storey wings to each side which contained more bedrooms, a study each for Kevin & Sally, a small gym and even a sauna, but the piaster resistance was the huge covered swimming pool that sat in the middle of the U formed by the main house and wings.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later Christine heard a knock on the back door as Kevin shouted, "hey C what seems to be the problem?"

"In the kitchen Kev." shouted Christine and Kevin walked into the kitchen to a glorious sight as bent over the counter, wearing the shortest skirt ever, was his golf partner's wife and it was clear that she wasn't wearing any panties as her pussy was on full display.

"Christine?" Said Kevin not sure what to do but could feel his cock hardening.

"Just shut up and fuck me," Christine snarled and needing no second invitation dropped his jogging pants to his knees and plunged into Christine's wetness. "Harder... faster.." Christine growled and Kevin slammed in and out, just letting instinct take control.

"Cumming" Kevin moaned as he felt Christine clamp with her pussy and with a yell he emptied his balls deep inside her body.

Panting Kevin stood there slowly feeling himself slide out of his golf-partners wife and breathed, "what the fuck was all that all about?"

"All will become clear soon," laughed Christine and picking up his car keys waked out before he had time to register what was happening but by the time he had pulled his joggers up Christine had reversed his car out of the drive and had roared off.

5 minutes later Christine walked through the door of Sally & Kevin's house and Sally was wrapped in a robe but greeted her with a slightly confused, 'hi C I thought Kev was coming to you?"

"He did" laughed Christine at her own joke, "but first I need to ask you a question then return something of yours." Sally looked totally confused but nodded as Christine went on, "so question first, how long have you been fucking my husband?"

Sally went white and started to stammer a denial but Christine walked across the room and picked up the fertility symbol, "how many King Cocks are there in the area do you think?"

Sally laughed, "you always were the one to notice the little things."

"Oh I noticed lots of things," Christine said, "like how much you like anal and how you enjoy licking pussy, thinking of which I have a job for you." With those words, Christine sat in the armchair allowing Sally a clear view of her naked pussy and said, "Time for you to show me how good you are at licking pussy."

Sally smiled as she slid across the room and dived between Christine's thighs and started to lap enthusiastically as Christine gave a cough drawing a little exclamation of surprise from Sally. Lifting her head she said, "Kevin's?" To which Christine laughed in response and pushed her blonde head back down.

"Told you I had something of yours to return." Moaned Christine as Sally lapped with even greater enthusiasm.

"So this is why you stole my car," said Kevin from the doorway, "and don't stop on my account."

"Sorry Kev," said Christine, "I just wanted to talk to Sally on her own, come here and let me make it up to you." And with that comment opened her mouth.

Kevin removed his joggers completely and Christine was inwardly impressed at his powers of recovery as he was still hard. Following her gaze, Kevin laughed, "viagra, I popped a pill earlier as me and Sally were about to have an afternoon session when you called."

Christine sucked Kevin into her mouth and could taste her own juices still coating his cock, as he moved from semi-hard to rock-solid as Christine slurped up and down his rigid tool. "Would love to feed you C but have promised Sally something." He said as he moved behind his wife and reached down.

Christine could tell he was fingering her by the moans Sally was making into her pussy but when he bent and pushed his cock into his wife she let out a moan so loud it vibrated through the whole of her body. "He is in your ass Sally," Christine said with awe as she had not seen any lube apart from her own spit.

"She loves it in the ass don't you love," Kevin said as he drove in and out drawing deep moans of pleasure at every thrust. The noises coming from Sally weren't those of protest and as she started to cum, her frantic licking set of Christine. The sight and feel of the women pushed Kevin over the top and he spurted jet after jet deep into his wife's bowels.

A few minutes later Kevin pulled out and padded off to the bathroom to clean up leaving the two women to talk.

"Is everything cool between us C," said Sally cautiously, though she guessed it must be bearing in mind the last hour or so.

"Of course it is, just Paul I am a bit miffed with," and when Sally looked at Christine questioningly she went on, "why the hell didn't he invite me earlier. How long has this been going on? When did it start?"

Kevin had returned to the room and explained it was kind of he's fault really. About 3 years ago Sally was desperate for a threesome and to get double penetrated so he floated the idea to Paul one night when they were both drunk. Kevin had expected Paul to either laugh or at least take some time to think about it, in fact within 30 minutes of Kevin raising the idea the pair of them were both balls deep in Sally.

"What about the parties?" Said Christine, "the ones with the videos."

"Ah the Masquerade," laughed Sally, "that was an idea we started with the plan to get me gang-banged and just developed from there. In fact, we are having a Masquerade this weekend... if you want to come."

"Oh I am going to be there alright and I am guessing Paul will be as well." said Christine, "So how does it all work,?"

"It's simple really," said Sally, "you turn up, strip upstairs in the disrobing room for your gender, don your mask, put on the bands of your choice and join the party."

"And most of the men pop a viagra," Kevin laughed, "which keeps the party going longer."

"Mask?.. Bands?" Said Christine.

"We have rules," smiled Kevin, "no sex upstairs, everything in public view and we wear masks as everything downstairs is filmed, it also means if you need a break you can take a breather upstairs"

"To be honest we all pretty much know each other but it helps maintain an element of spice, especially when we get a new member." chuckled Sally.

"Why the bands and what do they mean," said Sally as she idly picked up a variety of the different coloured wrist bands sitting in a large bowl on the coffee table.

"They show what you want without talking," said Kevin, "another rule, no talking downstairs so there has to be a way for people to know what you desire."

"Of course what you do is up to you." said Sally finishing her husband's sentence, then picking out a band held it up, "pink is for pussy, showing vaginal is good"

Kevin picked out a white band, "white is for oral."

"Yellow means same-sex contact is fine and you will see men wearing them as well," giggled Sally.

"And green is for anal," said Kevin dropping the bright green band back in the bowl.

"Your favourite colour," laughed Christine as she picked up a bright, almost fluorescent orange band, "and this?"

Sally took it from her and twirled it in her fingers, "if the other bands are on their own on a wrist it shows a one on one activity is desired, only if they are on the same wrist can they be combined." She paused before she went on, "of course, in any event, you have a choice... but if you wear this it means anything goes, in any combination... and you can't say no."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,733 Followers