Experimental Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay laughed as she laid back and began stretching her back out. She made sure that her back was arched and that her breasts were sticking out. She could feel her nipples hardening through the spandex. She said, "Speaking of which, any men or women in your life?"

"I had a nice man hanging around," Erica said as she glanced again at her cousin's breasts, "But I think he thought he could convert me back to being totally straight."

"A hero, huh?"

"Yeah," Erica sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Lindsay said.

"So what about you?" Erica asked, "Come on. Are you seeing anyone?"

Lindsay sat up and smiled, "Not right now."

"Uh huh..."

Lindsay got up off the floor and straddled the weight bench. Her movements were precise and purposeful as she lowered herself into a sitting position, her hands on her knees and again exposing her spandex clad crotch to her cousin. Lindsay tilted her head back and popped her neck slowly as Erica watched. When she looked back at her cousin, she could see not only two hard points in her tank top but also a very hungry look in her eyes.

"I'm thinking about taking a lover," Lindsay admitted as she leaned back on the bench and grasped the weight bar, "Spot me, will ya?"

Erica walked over to her cousin and held the bar with her, their hands touching and somehow conducting highly potent erotic electricity between them. Erica could feel her pussy becoming deliciously wet and slick as Lindsay held her stare. She wondered if she was just reading more than what was there or if her cousin was actually interested in her. Erica smiled and said, "Wow. What made you decide that?"

Lindsay pushed up on the bar and the weights were free. The muscles in her arms rippled as she began counting her repetitions silently. She said, "I just woke up and realized the only sex I was ever going to have was going to be with a man who didn't even really see me. John is in love with illusions..."

Erica looked and saw that Lindsay was bench-pressing 200 pounds. She looked down and saw beads of sweat forming on her cousin's forehead and the generous amount of cleavage her top just couldn't hide. Lindsay was grunting and groaning from the back of her throat as she worked her arms out. Her eyes were locked on Erica's as her small vocalizations acted like an aphrodisiac to her inner sex. Erica could feel the fires inside her igniting and becoming incestuously lustful of Lindsay.

"Illusions?" Erica asked as she became aware of her nipples poking through the tank top.

"He's into all these magazines and porn of lesbians," Lindsay said, "It's like having a woman he can sleep with anytime isn't good enough for him."

"Wow," Erica shook her head and licked her lips appreciatively, "John was never really the brightest bulb in the box."

"No," Lindsay agreed, "He certainly is not."

Erica could feel the heat from the morning sun now. The living room was bright and sunny as Lindsay worked towards her thirtieth repetition. Erica could feel the sweat beading on her neck and dribbling down her spine in a cool trail. Lindsay was misted with a fine layer of moisture, her dark hair shiny and the few loose strands around her forehead pasted to her skin.

"Is it hot in here?" Erica asked

"Not really," Lindsay grunted and then finished her last set of repetitions. The weights clunked back into place as Lindsay sat up and wiped her face off. She looked at Erica and said, "I'm thinking about taking a woman as a lover."

Erica's head snapped to attention, "No shit?"

"No shit," Lindsay said and leaned back on her hands, her hips jutted out as Erica knelt beside her.

"I just think women are more intimate," she said, "There's something so chic and elegant about another woman. I hadn't really thought about it much until recently, but the more I toy with it the more interested I become..."

Lindsay hoped her hints weren't too subtle... and she hoped they weren't too bold.

Erica said, "Well, women are better lovers. We tend to know all the right places to hit. Dildo's work just as well as a cock."

Lindsay cocked a quizzical eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"You have a strap on," Erica laughed, "You know what I mean."

Lindsay nodded and smiled fondly. The ten inch-long flesh colored latex dildo she kept under her side of the bed was a gag gift from Erica on her last birthday. Initially, it had been a joke but more recently it had become a necessity. John's paltry five and a half inches didn't really do much for her when compared to that mammoth. She hadn't been concerned with his size when his passion was equal to hers. But when he stopped caring, the quality of what his mediocre pecker could do went down considerably.

"I hope you don't mind me talking about all this with you," Lindsay said suddenly, "Being cousins and all."

"Honey," Erica said with more than a little eagerness, "Cousins are really just close friends."

Lindsay laughed and then rolled her head again from side to side, "You ready?"

"For what?" Erica was imagining what Lindsay looked like naked as she was forced back to reality.

"To life some weights?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "It's just so hot in here..."

"I guess it is," Lindsay agreed and then looked at her casually, "Take your shirt off."

"What?" Erica laughed, both surprised and enticed.

"Take your shirt off if you're hot," she repeated, "You ain't got nothing I haven't seen before."

Erica licked her lips as that giddy feeling of pure horny glee raced through her stomach and electrified her cunt. She cleared her throat and smiled. If Lindsay was coming on to her, then the name of the game was going to be bold. Erica was always the aggressor when it came to sex, both with men and women. She shrugged and then hauled her tank top off, revealing her perky tits to her cousin.

Lindsay was unprepared for the sudden move on Erica's part. She found herself staring at Erica's firm breasts and eyeing her small, pink nipples. Sweat was glistening off her firm and taunt body as she tossed the shirt aside. Erica laughed and waved her hand in front of Lindsay's face.

"Hello?"

"Sorry," Lindsay said, her cheeks turning a shade of rosy red.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, right?"

"Right," Lindsay smiled. She got up off the bench as Erica took her place. She watched her cousin lay down flat on her back and grasp the bar.

"Could you take fifty pounds off?" Erica asked, "If you don't you'll probably be calling an ambulance before we're finished."

Lindsay removed the extra weight and then grasped the bar as Erica began her set of repetitions. As she worked, she eyed Lindsay, "So, any one woman in mind?"

Lindsay shrugged, "A few. One in particular."

Erica felt her heart flutter as she thought, 'I'm getting horny over my cousin... what the fuck is wrong with me?'

"How are you going to approach her?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. How did you do it your first time?"

Erica said, "Well, actually my first time with a woman was when my volleyball coach seduced me in the locker room after a game."

"Oh."

"It's like coming on to a man, really," Erica said, "You just have to be confident and be sincere."

Erica bench-pressed her limit and after ten minutes of working she was done. Her arms felt like rubber as she sat up. Her back was hurting her a little as she stretched out. Lindsay sat down on the couch as she planned her next move. She couldn't believe that Erica had taken her shirt off and exposed herself like that. Watching the trim woman walk around in only her baggy sweats made Lindsay feel light headed. Erica was so casual about it, and Lindsay began to wonder if it was really her doing the seducing here.

"I have an idea," Lindsay said.

"Oh?" Erica sat down on the weight bench again, her breasts hanging free and looking delectable. Her chest heaved in and out as she recovered her breath.

"I have a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's," Lindsay winked.

"Weren't we supposed to be working out?"

"Yeah, but we need something to work off, right?"

Erica grinned. "I like your thinking.

They went into the kitchen together. Erica considered putting her top back on, but then decided against it. She wanted to see where this led. Lindsay's hints about wanting a lover were simply too perfect to ignore. Their blood relation kept nagging at the back of her mind, and Erica thought that the odds were great that Lindsay was simply was being naively strange. But then, there was the way she had been staring at her naked breasts.

"Ben and Jerry are the two most understanding men in the world," Lindsay said as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out the container of strawberry ice cream. Erica opened the drawer by the sink and pulled out two large spoons with long, thick blue plastic handles. She handed one to Lindsay and then looked greedily at the open box of untouched pink ice cream. Erica did the honors and broke the surface first, scooping out a generous mouthful.

She held the spoonful up to Lindsay's full red lips and said, "Here's to breaking with tradition and thinking of yourself for a change. Welcome to the wonderful world of bi-sexuality and lesbianism."

Lindsay didn't know what to say. She opened her mouth and Erica fed her the cool cream. She ran her tongue over the ice cream and sucked it into her mouth. Erica smiled and as Lindsay nodded and gave her thumbs up, "That's good."

Erica took a bite of it and rolled her eyes, "Oh fuck me running..."

Lindsay looked down at her naked breasts again and felt a rush of adrenaline. She was feeling bold and adventurous as they ate the dessert. Finally, as they stood there at the counter eating she said, "Maybe you can help me out with my technique?"

Erica looked at her. "What did you have in mind?"

Lindsay said, "Well, we're pretty close right?"

"Yeah," Erica looked down at the ice cream as her pulse began to race.

"Well, show me what you would do if you wanted to seduce me."

"Sorry?"

"Show me what you would do," Lindsay said.

Seeing that the ante had just been upped in their silent, undeclared game Erica tilted her head, licked her spoon clean and said, "I would start by making a small accident."

"A small accident?"

"Watch," Erica said and scooped up some more of the ice cream in her spoon, "Let's say I wanted you to lean in to me, get closer... I would do this..."

Lindsay waited expectantly.

"I think I have something in my eye," Erica fluttered her left lid and made a pained expression, "Can you look for me?"

"Sure," Lindsay leaned forward to look closer when Erica tilted her spoon and dropped the large glob of pink ice cream onto her tits. Lindsay's eyes bulged and she inhaled sharply as the frigid ice cream splattered her cleavage. Her mouth was open wide as she stood back, wringing her hands. She said, "Oh fuck that's cold..."

"Yes," Erica said, "But it allows you to clean your seductee off with either a napkin or something else of your choice..."

Lindsay cocked a dry half grin, "That's so cheesy."

"But it works."

"Show me more," Lindsay said. The strawberry ice cream had started to melt and ooze a sticky sweet trail down her tanned skin and into the deep crevasse of her breasts. Erica looked at her and then reached up to the front of her spandex top and scooped the excess spilled ice cream from the swell of her large right breast. Lindsay felt a shudder of pure enjoyment course through her as she watched her cousin lick her finger clean. Erica's eyes were smoldering.

"See how simple that was?" Erica asked, her tone serious and suggestive.

Lindsay looked down the front of her spandex and saw a thin snail trail of melted cream making its way slowly across her left breast. She looked at Erica, her head still lowered and a look of pure want burning behind her irises. As Erica's eyes met Lindsay's she searched for any hint of disapproval or hesitation. She had fantasized about her cousin for a long time, but always believed their being together was an impossibility. But now, she wasn't so sure anymore.

"Show me more, Erica," Lindsay whispered.

Erica dipped her spoon back into the box of ice cream, which by now had begun to soften and melt in the heat. She held the spoon of ice cream up and then leaned over to her cousin, tilting spoon so that the partially melted dessert began to dribble down on her exposed cleavage. It spattered and splashed as the more liquid elements fell. And then the bulk of the frozen cream slid off the metal spoon and plopped onto Lindsay's left breast. It soaked into the fabric of her spandex as it slid down over the edge of the top and down into her cleavage. Lindsay shivered as her nipples hardened into stony nubs.

"You need to take your time," Erica said a she watched the ice cream melt on her cousins hot flesh, "Enjoy the person you're with. Let them know you think they're worth being thorough for..."

"Show me," Lindsay told her, any thinly veiled preconception about what she wanted now dropped and forgotten.

Erica hooked her fingers into the straps of Lindsay's spandex top and pulled them down slowly to her biceps. She then pulled down the top enough to free her cousin's huge breasts from their confines. Thin streams of the ice cream had criss-crossed the inner swells of her fleshy breasts, one large gob of the dessert slowly working it's way down the canyon of her cleavage. Erica leaned forward and cupped Lindsay's breasts gently as she began licking the ice cream off. She sucked the gob of strawberry ice cream into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Like this," Erica breathed and looked up at her briefly.

The sight of her breasts being exposed from her top to Erica like this caused her cunt to suddenly become as hot and wet as an equatorial jungle. She tired to breathe normally, but instead found a needful quivering rush of air escaping her lips. Lindsay shivered from the cool ice cream on her body and the touch of her cousin as she said,

"Lick them, Erica."

"Are you sure?"

"Please."

Erica's head dipped again and Lindsay could feel the tip of her tongue tracing a wicked circle around her right nipple, dancing and flicking along. She was surprised to hear herself moaning a little as she grasped the countertop for support. Erica gently kneaded her left breast with one slender hand as she tongued the right nipple.

Lindsay placed her hands on Erica's scalp, her long fingers running through her hair as Erica nibbled and licked the milky skin of her tits. And then she felt Erica's hand leave her breast and roam down to her thighs, partially hidden by her black spandex shorts to the halfway point. Her cousin was soft and gentle as she slid her hand up the soft flesh above the knee and then higher over the tight fabric of her shorts.

To show her that she was serious about this interaction, Lindsay hooked her fingers in the waistband of her shorts and slid them off. Erica moaned a little and then grew bolder. Lindsay gasped as Erica touched her moist pussy with fingers that were trembling. She closed her eyes, overwhelmed by the sensation of new fingers against her neatly trimmed mound and the warmth of a mouth on her breasts. The feeling was different from what John had accustomed her to over the years. Erica's touch was soft and gentle. Lindsay moaned lustily as her legs parted slightly. She sucked in a deep breath as Erica's fingers began to penetrate her sex and explore her interior.

"So beautiful," Erica murmured against her hypersensitive nipple. She delicately parted Lindsay's lips and began working her fingers in and out slowly. She could hear her cousin's breathing beginning to change, beginning to speed up to steady run. Lindsay thought of her story, the story about the lesbians and understood now why it had been shot down so severely. She hadn't known any of the nuances, the wonderfully eccentric details of another woman's tender touch in the most sensitive of areas. Erica worked her fingertip around the slick hood of her clitoris, coaxing it out from its hiding place.

"Oh my God," Lindsay breathed as Erica played with her, "It's like you know me better than I know myself... I never imagined..."

Erica smiled and then took the spoon on the table and dipped the long, cylindrical handle into the ice cream. She continued rubbing Lindsay's clit and teasing her large nipple until finally the handle was cold and evenly coated with sweet strawberry ice cream. She said, "You need to be creative with your lover..."

"Oh God, Erica," she breathed as she pulled her spandex top off and joined Erica in being topless. As she stood there with her cousin and watched Erica pull down her gray sweats to reveal a naked body so perfect Lindsay wondered what she had ever seen in men, she knew she was crossing a line that she could easily go back over again. As if to seal her decision and give herself up to the power of her lust, she scooped up a handful of the ice cream and smeared it over her breasts and her torso.

"That looks so good," Erica said.

Lindsay smiled and grabbed another handful of the dessert. The melting ice cream dribbled on the floor and splashed their toes as she worked the cool cream into Erica chest. She shivered and laughed as Lindsay rubbed the ice cream all over her body. She started at her breasts, cupping them and teasing her hard nipples at first and then slid her way down to her tight stomach before rubbing the melting dessert over her bare mound.

"You won't regret this?" Erica asked, her final offer of letting Lindsay walk away from what she had started

Lindsay smiled as she smeared the ice cream over Erica's nipples, "I want this more than anything..."

Lindsay leaned in and began licking at Erica's perky breasts. She discovered the unforgettable taste of a woman's flesh and ice cream together. It was all so taboo as she forsook her sexual orientation and her concept of family ties and began pleasing her cousin. She lovingly sucked her nipple into her mouth and nibbled on it as Erica caressed the back of her slender neck. Erica smiled wickedly and shivered again as her cousin loved on her. She pulled Lindsay up to her and kissed her fully on the lips.

Their tongues intertwined as their naked flesh, covered with a thin layer of melted ice cream slid together wetly. Lindsay felt her body beginning to heat up with primal sexual need as her cold nipples poked and rubbed against Erica's hot skin. Their kissing was passionate and needful as Erica began sucking on her tongue as Lindsay had once sucked on John's cock.

Erica slipped her sticky hands down to Lindsay's round ass and squeezed her cheeks as they kissed. Her breathing was fast as she spread her cousin's cheeks and sucked on her tongue. Lindsay raised her thigh up and pressed her pussy against Erica's leg, rubbing back and forth as cold ice cream began to reach her crotch. Erica dove her fingers into Lindsay's hair and released her from the ponytail. Her hair fell loosely down around her bare shoulder, ice cream caught in the fibers.

Lindsay's hands traveled over Erica's body and then migrated down to the place between her legs. She smiled as they kissed, slowing down and sensually drawing out their oral stimulations. Lindsay rubbed her fingers back and forth over Erica's swollen mound before letting her fingers slide in. She had only slipped her fingers into her own cunt prior to this, so to feel and smell the aroma of another woman was exciting and intoxicating for her.

"I've never done anything like this before," she whispered against Erica's lips as she pushed her cousin against the counter. Erica spread her legs open and then reached for the cold spoon still lodged in the ice cream. She handed the spoon to Lindsay by the scoop and smiled.

"Use this on me," she said.

Lindsay felt a hot blush rush to her cheeks as she gently inserted the thick, plastic handle of the spoon into Erica's pussy. Erica looked at her, her mouth slightly open and gasped a little as the handle penetrated her. She gritted her teeth and smoldered as Lindsay fucked her with the spoon handle. Lindsay looked down and saw the spoon sliding in and out of her sopping cunt as the melted ice cream continued to run down their naked bodies