Experimental Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes," Erica growled at her and then grasped the spoon. She pulled it out and tossed it to the floor. She held Lindsay's hand and said, "Finger fuck me."

"Okay," Lindsay breathed.

Erica grasped her shoulder with one hand as Lindsay put her fingers into her cunt. Three fingers filled up the space of her sex and Erica cried out as she began fucking her. She could feel the texture of her cousin's fingers rubbing over her erected clit as she breathed in and out, whimpers of pleasure escaping her throat.

Eric then reached down and began fingering Lindsay. She gasped and thrust her hips forward to meet her touch. Lindsay held her cousin's gaze as they finger fucked each other in her kitchen, covered in ice cream and sweating as the apartment heated up from the sunlight streaming through the open window.

Erica's mouth was wide open in a breathless display of her pleasure as Lindsay fought to keep from screaming. Erica was working her fingers in and out just right, her movements exact and precise to the stimulation of her orgasm. She could feel the heat beginning to bloom inside her as she began finger fucking her harder. Erica's nails were digging into Lindsay's shoulder and she bit her lip. Lindsay grasped Erica by the back of her neck and held her there, their eyes locked and unmoving as they worked towards their mutual orgasm.

***

Across the street, Dave Milton and Rich Harper were laid back and watching television in their pajamas. On the screen they enjoyed a rerun of "The People's Court" and in their hands they both held a cold beer. They had partying all night before, and yet found themselves without hangovers. Dave looked over at his longhaired hippy roommate and said, "Dude, this sucks."

Rich nodded, his blonde locks hanging loosely in front of his narrow face.

"I'm telling you, the day this show lost Wapner was the day this show died," Dave said absently.

Rich nodded again.

"You think that maybe-"

Rich waited for Dave to finish his sentence and then saw his friend get up and walk to the window. Dave shuffled across their stained carpet, his blue bathrobe open and exposing his t-shirt and boxers. He paused in front of the window, his mouth open wide and his eyes bulging. Dave ran a hand through his disheveled black hair and said, "Dude, check this out..."

"What?" Rich grumbled. He didn't want to move. He had played hooky from his girlfriend today, and he figured he could play hooky from Dave too.

"There's two chicks across the street having sex in front of the window," Dave said wondrously.

"Fuck you man," Rich rolled his eyes, "That's not funny."

"I shit you not," Dave shook his head, "Third floor across the street, third apartment over... looks like they're... fingering each other."

Rich scratched his three-day-old stubbled chin and rubbed his eyes, "Did you hit the beer bong last night?"

"Dude, I swear... oh my God, they're rubbing something on each other... ice cream..."

Rich looked at saw a large bulge in Dave's boxers. He frowned and stood up, joining his friend at the window. He looked out across the busy city street and saw two women just as Dave had said. They were indeed fingering each other and they were indeed covered with ice cream. The two women were going at it like crazy as they stepped from the kitchen and began to make their way into the living room. Rich felt his cock swell and come to attention as he watched.

"Awesome," Rich drooled.

"Dude..."

***

Erica began running her tongue between Lindsay's thighs, taking in her body's nectar and scent like a honeybee to a virginal flower. They had managed to make it into the living room before collapsing on the couch, and Erica could no longer hold back her desires. With her thumbs, she cautiously pulled open the folds of Lindsay's passion licking inside and then sucking outside her cousin's clit. Her tongue lapped out and began savagely attacking the sensitive nub as Lindsay cried out, her body glistening in the sunlight. Lindsay's delicate patch of neatly trimmed hair tickled against Erica's nose.

"Oh yes," Lindsay moaned, now unabashedly enjoying Erica's tongue.

As she sucked, Lindsay rested her thighs on Erica's shoulders and quivered. She had never known what it was like to be eaten out by someone with experience. John had always believed it consisted of nothing more than diving his tongue in and out of her cunt before finally she grew tired of it and faked her orgasm. But now, she could barely think as Erica ravaged her.

Erica kissed Lindsay's clit as she inserted one finger, and then two more, into her sumptuous inner-depths. They both heard the squirting sounds of her fluids being forced out as the fingers filled up her pussy. Lindsay cried out and moaned as she dropped one leg down to Erica's side. Erica began finger fucking her again, slowly at first and then picking up speed as seconds of pleasure stretched out into minutes and then finally a half hour. Erica began nibbling and licking her clit as Lindsay worked towards her orgasm. Erica let drip from her lips a wad of saliva that coated the button and slicked it up.

"I've wanted this for so long," Erica whispered before returning to her maddeningly wonderful clit-sucking. John had never spoken to Lindsay before about pleasure. Sex had become a tepid thing for her during the course of her unsatisfying marriage. As Erica said things she had wished John would say, as she spoke the forbidden words describing her vagina as a pussy and saying all manner of erotic encouragements, Lindsay began to realize she wasn't in love with her husband anymore.

To hear it all from the mouth of her cousin and to feel the emotions behind it made her body amplify the sensations exploding from her crotch. Lindsay's moaning quickly escalated into squealing as her inner sex began to spasm. She gritted her teeth and tried to control her breathing as her orgasm began to build up like a giant tidal wave from some unseen earthquake. She spread her legs wide and ran her hand though Erica's dark auburn hair, pulling and massaging.

The sun was hot and beautiful on her naked skin, heating her breasts and making her sweat and she writhed against the couch. She could feel the tsunami of her orgasm beginning to crest and sweep towards her, destroying her inhibitions as though they were nothing more than bamboo boats. It swept her away with a mighty cry of pure ecstasy as she reached her climax and bore down hard.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Oh... fuck!" She squealed as she desperately tried to avoid the impending hyperventilation. Erica paid no heed to the passing of the orgasm, and while her clit was thrumming with almost unbearable energy she increased her stimulation. Lindsay was nearly crying as Erica pleasured her.

"You taste so good, Lindsay," Erica cooed. Lindsay threw her head back and cried out her acquiescence as Erica continued to finger fuck her. She lowered her lips back down and resumed her teasing and suckling and nibbling.

"Oh Erica fuck," Lindsay groaned as she ran her hands through her hair and then began pinching and pulling on her nipples. She was floating in and out of reality, only dimly aware that she not only had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life but also soaked her couch in the process. She wondered how she would get the stains out and then was suddenly caught up in another slow burn to her second climax. The sudden swelling of immense pleasure in her sex rapidly drowned her concerns and worries out as Erica's relentless push for another climax carried her away. Erica gyrated her fingers around against Lindsay's g-spot, causing her to almost black out. In all her years of being with John, he had never once found his way to her g-spot. Erica had managed it in less than an hour.

And she was sure that if Erica had wanted to, she would have found it sooner.

Lindsay could only see bright colors exploding behind her eyelids as she rode the wave of pleasure again. Her breathing was erratic and she didn't know how much more she could take of this. Her legs were trembling and shaking badly now as she moaned and groaned against Erica's machinations. And then, she felt it crest and crash through her body again.

"Oh fuck me!" she screamed, her mouth an open "O" of pure unadulterated erotic shock, "Oh fuck yes!"

Erica reached up and gently massaged her breasts as Lindsay's body rolled and undulated with the ripples of sexual excitement seizing her being. Her breath was hitched and stunted as she came down from the plateau of her climax, falling slowly and smoothly back into her rational frame of mind. Her lips were numb from her rabid respirations. Her fingers and toes were tingling with the most delightful case of pins and needles she had ever known.

With lazy eyes she looked out the large window of her living room and squinted into the morning sun.

"Erica," she whispered.

"Yes," came her muffled reply as she lapped up Lindsay's juices.

"We have an audience."

***

There was an unspoken agreement between Dave and Rich.

As they both stood in front of the window and watched the chicks across the street go muff diving, Rich had quietly slipped his hand into his sweats and was jerking his wood off. Dave knew he was doing it as Rich grunted quietly, the binoculars held tightly to his eyes. Dave was hunched behind his telescope, his eyes wide and his cock so hard he thought it might rip through his pants.

"Look at the ass on her," Dave whispered.

"Look at the tits on the other one," Rich mumbled as he neared his climax not more than a minute after beginning.

Dave frowned, "I think the one with the jugs sees us."

"No she doesn't."

"Dude, she's looking right at me..."

"Shut up," Rich shivered.

Dave looked at his roommate doubtfully and then returned to the telescope, "Man, she's looking right at me. You might want to stop."

Rich said nothing as he leaned against the window frame and continued his small jerking motions.

"The one with the fine ass just went into the bedroom..."

"Fuck," he growled as the orgasm began to swell in his balls.

"She's back... she's carrying something with her..."

Rich was close now as his breathing picked up.

"Dude," Dave squinted his eyes. He hated the sound of Rich blowing his wad. He had never wanted to hear it, but since masturbation was a common occurrence around their hacienda he had learned to deal with it. Dave looked back into the telescope, disgusted and feeling like he needed a shower when he noticed the two women on the floor now. The one with big tits was still looking at him, but the thinner one with the hot ass was wearing something on her hips.

"Fuck yes!" Rich came in his hand, "A strap on!"

"Dude," Dave laughed, "They just saw you come..."

***

"I think that guy just came," Lindsay said as she squinted into the sunlight.

"What will they do when they see this?"

She felt Erica's body on her own, and when her lips pressed against hers, Lindsay kissed back hungrily. She could taste a musky flavor that she realized was the flavor of her own nectar. Erica's pert breasts rested and rubbed on top of Lindsay's full ones, and she could feel the hard nubs of her cousin's nipples pressing into her flesh. As their passionate kiss continued and their tongues wetly slid together, Lindsay felt Erica's hand slide between their sweaty bodies. Her knees came up and raised her hips off Lindsay's. Erica propped herself up on one hand and reached down.

Lindsay felt the head of the rubber dildo slide against her still hypersensitive mound and push against her slit. She smiled as Erica began pushing the thick, fat ten-inch long dildo into her pussy, slowly and making her moan inch by inch. The flesh colored faux cock hung from the belt and harness around Erica's trim waist. It was so strange to see another woman sliding a penis into her, even if it was a fake. And yet, she was excited and aroused at the prospect.

"Oh!" Lindsay whimpered as her inner muscles clenched and relaxed, gently squeezing the latex cock. Every time she fucked herself with it, she wondered how her pussy could handle the stretching. But she figured if babies were meant to pass through there, then she could certainly take on a big cock. She shivered as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"How does that feel?" Erica whispered, before nuzzling Lindsay's neck.

"SO fucking good... oh GAWD..." Lindsay hissed as Erica moved her hips slightly and the dildo slipped deeper into her hot folds.

"You're going to love this," Erica smiled. She raised her hips and lowered them again, slowly mimicking the motions of testosterone-based humping. Lindsay's head came up sharply as she grasped onto Erica's arms. Holding them tightly, she watched the juncture of their thighs, as Erica raised her hips again. She was fascinated by the view of the powerful dildo sliding in and out of her cunt. Through the canyon of her tits she watched Erica work her magic on her. Erica let her hips fall and Lindsay watched, mesmerized, as it disappeared into her.

"Ohhhhh!" Lindsay cried out as her fingernails dug into the carpet.

Erica began to fuck her with long, deep strokes. The rolling motion of her hips allowed the cock to stimulate Lindsay from multiple angles, which drove her nuts as she tried to keep up. Her eyes were tightly shut as little exclamations of pleasure escaped her lips every time Erica thrusted down. Lindsay whimpered as another orgasm built up pressure inside her, lauding her with pleasure she had never known. Pleasure so powerful it hid her life and her husband from her completely. She was simply a sexual creature now, at the mercy of her lover and crying out as she humped her hips upward to meet each thrust.

Each stroke produced sparks of pleasure, each withdrawal a desperate need to be filled again. The intense sensations were outside anything in her experience. Even in the throes of passion with John (which seemed like an eternity ago, especially now), there was a part of her he couldn't quiet touch. She had always felt as though she were trapped behind a thick brick wall, always isolated and always separate.

But now, that was changed. The mighty emotional barriers could not stand up to this new and exciting experience. Lindsay found that her palate was more suited to this than to anything else she had ever considered. She lost herself in the madness of her newfound lesbianism.

She knew she could never go back.

***

Dave watched as they fucked.

His mouth felt dry as though it were filled with cotton. The one with the hot ass was fucking her friend with a strap on. He wiped his brow and found he was sweating profusely. All his life, he had watched this shit happen in porno's and been forced to imagine the supposedly legitimate exploits of the men in Penthouse Forum. Now, he was actually seeing it up close. Well, through the lens of a telescope, but close nonetheless.

When they finally finished and then disappeared from view, Dave was left with a rock hard cock and nowhere to go with it. Rich had retired to the bathroom for another round shortly after he blew his first wad. Dave had only sat and watched the show, dumbfounded and thankful he had eyes to see with.

"Wow," he whispered to himself as the traffic in the busy street below honked and revved.

After a few minutes, he yanked his boxers down and began masturbating.

***

Later that night, as she sat in front of her computer and as her fingers danced in a fury over the keyboard, trying to keep up with her mind as she recalled the events of the day, Lindsay Jones felt peace. The emptiness of a husband who wasn't there was gone. The concern over trying to impress him or even to make him notice her was far less important now. She finally knew who she was. She found that amusing considering she had always thought she knew anyway prior to today.

The words poured from her mind, the memories of Erica still fresh and vivid. She could feel herself getting aroused by the recollection of the sensual encounter. She thought of the two boys who had watched them from across the street. She hoped the longhaired one had gotten off a good one. And why not? Lindsay had certainly had her share of orgasms today.

'Share the wealth,' she thought.

Besides, having the two guys watch them was another turn on for her. She found the idea of people watching her have sex was as taboo and exciting as fucking her own cousin had been. She had explored unimagined territory today and opened up a whole new world of possibilities simply by trying to write a better story.

She looked at the computer screen and read back her words. She knew it wasn't anywhere near the caliber of her favorite authors, and she was certain there would be many other submissions far better than this. But it didn't matter. What was on the page was the truth, and that was what mattered. It wasn't about winning anymore. Lindsay smiled and placed her fingers on the keyboard once more.

Write what you know?

How do you know if you never try?

She began to write.