All Comments on 'Exploiting Gwen'

by gizmo52242

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
flabbwflabbwover 16 years ago
OMG!!!

Great story and sex!!! This one made me very wet and throb. Loved the story line. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Friends

My friend Graham told me he and his wife Angela were doing it tough.He said that maybe they were thinking of advertising in the paper for men.i said look if you are going to go that far,how much a week do you need.$600 Graham said,o.k., then dont advertise let me pay .He wasnt keen but agreed.I went over that night and spoke to them both, When i was there Graham was not to be and i would negotiate with Angela.I was quite horny so i said tomorrow night, i will call Angela.No one rang so i called Angela, told her the time and said to her to wear a short skirt, pantyhose, no panties, silence and then she said o.k..Now, Angela is a hot little South american with an arse to die for,so i turned up,she had on a short red skirt,and i mean short, pantyhose,blouse.We sat over a coffee and i told her what i expected for $600,leave the pantyhose on,suck, take my cock in her cunt,now she was a slut i told her that i would call it a cunt,and in her arse.She said no, not in the arse,she had only done that once and it hurt.I said, alright, no deal, go and advertise.I stood up,she said she would try it,i gave her the $600 and got undressed,my cock was hard as she took off her blouse and skirt,i grabbed her and began to suck her tits,i dont think she minded and i got a surprise as i tasted milk.i looked surprised, you forget Rob, our daughter is only 2, so i suckled some more, my hand rubbing her pantyhosed cunt.I stood back, suck my cock slut,and she got on her knees and took it in her mouth.I let her go, then grabbed her head and pushed my cock into her throat,she took it,oh geez, she was good.I pulled back,turn around,i pulled the pantyhose down, now lay on the bed,i got between her legs,Rob what about a condom,as i pushed up into her.Dont worry, i wont cumm in your cunt as i fucked into her.she was wet,very wet and she raised her legs,and i heard yes, fuck me,yes, oh yes as she grabbed my behind and pulled me into her.i could feel the cumm rising,oh well, so i shot my load up into her cunt,she pulling me forward into her as i let my cumm fly.I pulled out,my cock still hard,told her to suck me,keep me hard. After awhile,i lifted her legs higher,and put my still hard cock at her anal opening,no, no,she dropped her legs.I stood up, went to the bathroom,found some lube,she was lying on her side,i scooped some lube and pushed one finger into her tight arse,i felt her grip my finger,i worked it around,then pushed another one in, she moaned,i pulled them out slowly,replacing the head of my cock at her arse.I pushed forward,entering slowly,pushing,until i got all the way in.I rolled her over,facing her my cock in her arse,then slowly pumping in and out,slowly at first then speeding up,her fingers now at her cunt, faster,then i felt her hole clench around my cock and she orgasmed hard,very hard as i waited,then into her again,my cock splitting her tight hole, feeling the velvety insides massaging as i pulled out, then hard back in,feeling her clench again, milking me,i can feel the cumm rising so i at her hole as my cumm spits out fucking into her hard, clenching again,milking my cock,completely emptying me.I rolled off her,I got showered and went.When i saw her next, she told me that Graham came home and she was still tingling so she guided his head to her cunt and he licked her out, she orgasming, then fucked her, the hardest he had done so for awhile.Oh, she asks me to fuck her arse now,sometimes i just stay in her arse and cumm twice.What a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous