All Comments on 'Explore the Inner Woman In You'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Rape

Ok, we have a simply case of rape here. All he needs to do is go to a hospital, and tell his story. The DNA of the brother's sperm will make him guilty. The brother DESERVES several years in prison, where hopefully he will be someone else's girlfriend. Maybe he will be able to write a letter to Sharron explaining what happened - can she honestly believe that he got the corset to fit tightly on his body WITHOUT having help. He may never get a chance with her, but put that sick brother away for years!

bobojnrbobojnralmost 19 years ago
more please

i would love to reas a bit of blackmail sharon must get taken to the prom. Love the sexy lingerie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deliciously intriguing

Loved the last paragraph, a cliffhanger ending,

He and Sharon become "girlfriends", his brother and his girlfriend watched the tape and are interested in a threesome-yet his brother is intrigued about how the lingerie would feel against his skin (sub-plot). He is asked to the Dance by Bob, but stands him up as he attends "stag" with Sharon. Same channel, same time next week, stay tuned.....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kill it

Kill the story. It's horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it.........!!

not bad as in,...........

its an unusual story......n thts the reason y i liked it...!!

i hope u continue and end it good for the sissy guy.....!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm..

Confusing. nasty so basically in mental term the guy fucked his sister? that is nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mail me : dr_hyde@rocketmail.com

cant wait to hear the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous