Explore the Inner Woman In You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

He left me to fully dress on my own and as I entered the lounge I saw him huddled in front of the television looking at something on the screen. He got up the minute I came in. 'What were you watching? I asked.

'Us' he said calmly. 'And you earlier.'

'What, I gasp. 'You weren't filming all that were you?'

'Of course, darling,' he replied going over to the television and ejecting a videotape. 'It's great. One of my best yet, have a look. In fact, why not take a copy home with you but I'd like you to return it very, very soon as I'd like to do it again. How about tomorrow afternoon? Sharon and my parents are out again.'

I couldn't believe his cheek. I did eventually gather all my things together and I put the tape in my top pocket and rushed off home to look at it. Only, before I had even got it into the VCR in the lounge, the front door burst open and everyone rushed in – Mum, Dad and my brother and his girlfriend, Trudy. Panic! I quickly hid the tape in what thought was my brothers college bag. The next day, which was Sunday, I tried to get it back, but he spent the whole day in his room with his girlfriend supposedly revising and it wasn't until Monday that I learnt that the bag was Trudy's and she had taken it home with her. Horrors. I did eventually get hold of it. She gave it to my brother who gave it to me. I hid it upstairs and now, I'm sick with worry, because she has been giving me some rather funny looks, and I have a terrible feeling that she might have actually looked at the tape. My God! My brothers girlfriend watching sissy baby brother dressed as a woman doing strange thing with a man. But did she watch it? Did she? Will she tell my brother or worst still my parents. Oh no, Oh no! This could mean years of blackmail, at the very least. Oh Bob, how could you? I mean, its one thing being supermacho and masterful in the bedroom, but it's not ok to turn me into a soft porn sissy without my consent.

What happens next? Do I take the tape back to Bobs so he can shoot another? Has Trudy seen the tape and what does she do with the information. Does Bob show it to his friends and what does become of the real Sharon? And who did I eventually take to the college dance or are the tables turned and am I taken?

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12