Explorers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

“What’s the big deal about today? And made up your mind about what?”

“Today is the day I’m going to become your fuck buddy. I want you to fuck my ass and make me your asshole buddy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure I’m sure. Take a look!” Chuck dropped his shorts and he turned his back to me. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. I got a flash of a semi-hard dick as he turned and bent over. There was the base of a butt plug plastered tight against his ass. My cock started to rise as I pictured my cock sliding into his stretched cherry asshole. The view of his dangling nut sac and his cock didn’t hurt my state either.

“Where do you want to do this?”

“Let’s go upstairs. I’ve got everything ready.” I followed him up the stairs. “I was screwing myself with a vibrator last night and I thought, ‘I need a real cock’ so this morning I used this butt plug to get ready and then I called you.”

When we walked into Chuck’s bedroom, I noticed my anal beginner kit was boxed up and lying on the bed. “I want to do it bent over in front of the mirror on the dresser.” There were a couple of bottles of lube lotion on the dresser. I noticed a digital camera on a tripod.

“What’s with the camera?”

“If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like some pictures of me getting you ready by sucking your cock. And I want pictures of you fucking me. And I want you to take a picture of your cum running out of my fresh fucked asshole. Then maybe later, I can get some similar pictures of you sucking me and me fucking you.”

“Why do you want pictures?”

Chuck grinned, “When I’m an old man I’ll look at them and remember my best buddy and the fun we had together. Besides, when no one is around I’ll look at them and jack off.”

“Sounds like fun. Want to get started?” Chuck was already out of his shorts. He stroked his cock as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. He stepped forward and pulled my shorts down. As my cock cleared the waistband, he leaned forward and sucked me into his mouth. I stepped out of my shorts as Chuck sank to his knees with my cock still in his mouth. “Slow down. Let’s get some pictures of your virgin ass.”

“O.K. But let’s hurry. I want to suck your cock some more first.”

He bent over and braced himself against the dresser top. I snapped a couple of photos of the base of the butt plug and his dangling balls. Then I pulled out the butt plug. “Jeez, Chuck, this is a large, not a medium.”

“I know and it fits nicely.” I took several photos of his stretched cherry asshole.

“Let’s lube you up and get some more pictures.” I picked up a bottle of the lube lotion and inserted the nozzle in his ass. “You’re a technical virgin, you know. You’ve taken things bigger than a cock up your ass.”

“I know, but I’ve never had a hard hot cock.” I put the lube down and picked up the camera.

After I took several photos I mounted the camera back on the tripod. “Let’s suck each other for awhile.”

“O.K. A 69 is fun. On our side or on our knees?”

“I’ll get over you, Chuck, then you can play with my ass while we suck.”

“Let’s do it.”

Chuck made some adjustments to the camera and tripod before he lay down on the bed. He grabbed a pillow as I got on my hands and knees over him. Chuck pulled my cock down to his face. I watched as he adjusted the pillow then licked my cockhead. He made some more adjustments to the pillow so his face was almost against my crotch. He gave my balls a gentle squeeze as he took my cock into his mouth.

Chuck’s cock was hard and flat against his stomach. It looked good enough to eat, but I licked him from cockhead to balls first. Chuck spread his legs so I could get to his balls more easily. I kissed, nibbled and licked his sac. I wanted to suck each of his balls but that could wait.

I wanted to have my buddy’s cock deep inside my mouth. Chuck sucked me hard and squeezed my balls again as I closed my lips around his plump cockhead. I held myself still as I tasted his pre-cum. Chuck raised his hips and pushed his cock into my mouth. His smooth shaft felt good as it slipped through my lips.

I heard the camera click. I raised my head and glanced out of the corner of my eye. I could see our reflection in the dresser mirror. Chuck was playing with my balls and ass as he sucked me. He was trying to work a finger up my butt. I was afraid if he worked his finger in too deep, he’d touch my gland and make me pop my rocks.

Cumming in his mouth would be fun, but I wanted to shoot my hot load deep into his virgin ass. I rolled from over him. “Sucking cock is fun, but let’s make you an asshole buddy.”

Chuck grinned as he got off the bed, “O.K. Can you bend over in front of the dresser while I adjust the camera?”

“Sure.” I put my hands on the dresser top and bent over into the position that Chuck wanted to be in when he became my fuck buddy.

Chuck adjusted the camera and tripod. “It’s on automatic. It’ll snap a frame every minute.” I straightened up. As I did so, I picked up a bottle of lube. I squirted a good amount into my hand, rubbed my hands together and wrapped them around my hard cock. I spread the lube by jacking my cock. Chuck grinned, “Don’t jack too fast, you’ll shoot your load.”

I stepped aside and Chuck got into position. I looked through the camera viewfinder just as it snapped a frame of Chuck bent over with his feet spread apart and with his balls hanging low beneath his greasy, shiny ass cheeks which were spread and waiting for me to slide my hard cock between them and into his slick asshole.

After stepping up behind him, I put one hand on his hip and, with the other, rubbed my cockhead up and down his ass crack. Chuck was watching me in the mirror. “I’m ready. Make me your fuck buddy, Gary.”

“O.K.” He took a deep breath as I pressed my cockhead against him. Although the large butt plug had stretched his asshole there was still resistance from his sphincter. Chuck winced as my cockhead pressed hard. “Relar.” I rubbed his back. Chuck slowly exhaled. I felt my cockhead push past his muscle ring. Chuck began to grin as I pushed my cock all the way into his ass. “How’s that feel?” My balls were pressing against his.

“My ass stings a little, but it feels good. Your dick is a lot longer than the plug.”

“It feels good for me too.” I began to fuck Chuck’s ass with long slow strokes. After a few minutes he began to roll his hips. The grinding motion and the sliding back and forth were really getting to me. “You keep that up and I’m going to cum.”

“Gawd, it feels so good.”

I reached around him and wrapped my hand around his hard cock. I guess it was sort of a reflex as Chuck clamped his sphincter tight around my cock shaft. It only took a half dozen more strokes in his tight ass before I blew my load.

Chuck had his head tipped back. “Oh! I can feel your dick shooting your cum deep into my ass.” Chuck’s cock pulsed in my hand as he shot his load onto the front of the dresser and the floor. I pulled my cock out and dropped a last wad just above his stretched hole. Chuck wanted a picture of cum running down his ass so I stepped aside while the automatic camera snap several frames.

Chuck started laughing, “Man, that was neat.”

“We’re not finished. Get down on the floor on your back.” Chuck laid down. “Pull your knees up to your chest.” As Chuck did so, I moved the camera and tripod around then I got on my knees. “Hold your ankles.” Chuck grunted as I pushed my still hard cock into his slick ass.

Chuck moved his hands down to the back of his knees as I held his ankles and fucked him hard with fast strokes. My balls slapped against his ass each time my cock bottomed. “Oh yeah!. Fuck me, Gary! Fuck my ass hard, man!”

We were rocking and rolling and Chuck squealed as I jerked my cock out of his ass and shot my cum all over his cock and balls. He jerked his cock as couple of times and squirted his second load onto his stomach and chest. I leaned back on my heels and rested.

After we cleaned ourselves up, Chuck drove me home. “Man that was great, Gary. I can hardly wait to get together with you and Kenny. It gives me a hard-on just to think about sucking your cock while Kenny fucks me.”

“Yeah, that would be neat.” Chuck pulled his car into my driveway. I reached over and squeezed his crotch before I got out. “Keep a cool tool, fuck buddy.” He was grinning as he backed the car out of the driveway.

Thursday morning I called Coach’s number again and got his answering machine again. I left a message. Just before lunch the phone rang. I thought it my be Coach, but it was Laura, Lana’s mom. “Gary, I’d like to move some furniture and I wondered if you might be able to come over and help me?”

“Uh, sure. I was just fixing lunch.”

“Why don’t you eat then come right over. Say in about forty-five minutes.”

“Sure. I can be there then.”

“Thank you, Gary.” Laura hung up.

I ate and cleaned up my dishes then drove over to Dan’s and Laura’s. Laura opened he door before I could ring the doorbell. She was wearing short shorts and a halter top that barely contained her breasts. He face was flushed and she seemed to be sort of nervous and edgy.

“Oh! I’m glad you’re here. The furniture is too heavy for me to move by myself.” I followed her through the house to the family room. There were a bunch of boxes on the floor. “I cleaned out the entertainment center and I want to move it over to that wall and move that table and chair over here.” Laura indicated a place across the room.

It took about twenty minutes to relocate the furniture and put the TV and everything back on the entertainment center. “Could you help me put these boxes up on the shelves in the closet in the guest room?”

“Uh, sure.” We carried all the boxes into the guest room. Laura opened the closet then stepped aside.

“Just put as many as you can on the top shelf.” I had to stretch to reach the top shelf. As I put the last box away, Laura stepped up behind me. She slid her hand under the front of my t-shirt and up my chest. Her other hand was on my stomach. She pressed herself against my back as she leaned close and kissed me on the neck. “Just relax, Gary. Did you like eating my pussy? I liked feeling your tongue there and I liked sucking your big cock.” Her hand slipped down the front of my shorts and she squeezed my cock. “I want to suck you now.”

She stepped back and I turned around. “Uh.” She removed her halter top. “Uh, I think I’d better go now.”

Laura stepped close and pushed my t-shirt up. “You don’t have to go.” She kissed my chest. “I need you to suck my tits.” She stepped back and cupped her breasts.”

“Uh, what about Dan, uh, your husband?”

“Dan knows. We talked it over. I need more loving than he has time or energy for and we agreed that I could screw you. if you were willing. Now stop asking questions and help a lady in desperate need.”

“Well, after your husband watched you give me a blowjob and I licked your pussy while he screwed you, I guess it would be O.K. for me your suck your tits.”

Laura laughed, “Just be a good boy. Stop talking and start sucking.”

Her nipples were hard. I leaned close and licked a nipple then I gently sucked Laura’s rubbery half inch long nipple. She exhaled and pressed her tit against my face. I brought my hand up and found her other nipple. After rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, I gently squeezed it. Laura covered my hand with hers.

Her nipple slipped from between my lips as Laura stepped back. She sat down on the edge of the bed. “Come closer.” She pushed my shorts down . My cock was halfway erect. She used a finger to lift my cock to her lips. I quickly got hard in her mouth. Laura took me out of her mouth. “I love having a cock get hard and fill my mouth while I’m sucking it.” She stood and pushed her short shorts down to her ankles. After kicking them off, she got back onto the bed. She piled the pillows against the headboard and leaned against them. Laura spread her legs and began to rub her pussy.

“Get on the bed with me. I’d like for you to lick my pussy.” I pulled the t-shirt over my head and I got my shorts and shoes off. I kneeled between Laura’s legs. She took my hand. “Rub me right her.” She placed a finger next to her clit. I touched when she indicated. “Rub gently.” She squeezed her breasts as I rubbed her. “Oh gawd, I’m so sensitive there.”

After moving around so I could lie down, I gave her pussy lips a long lick. As I ate her pussy, Laura guided my lips and tongue with her fingertips. She raised her hips and pushed her pussy against my face as I sucked her clit. She put her hand under my chin and lifted my head. “Lie on your back.”

I turned over. Laura got up on her knees. She bent over and began to suck my cock again. She straddled me after a couple of minutes . I couldn’t believe what was happening. My girlfriend’s Mother was guiding my cock into her pussy. Lana and I had never gotten beyond groping in each other’s pants and now I lay here with her Mother sitting on my cock.

Laura shifted her hips. She smiled as she began to move up and down. “Oh, Gary, you feel so good inside me.” She began to roll her hips. I began to hump my hips. Laura put a hand on my chest as she began to play with my nipples. “That’s it, Gary. Fuck me.” Her pussy was tight around my cock. It did feel different that being in an ass.

She rolled off me and lay on her back. “Come into me.” I got on my knees between her legs. Laura guided my cock back to her pussy. She arched her back as I entered her. We set up a steady rhythm. “That’s nice, Gary. Is it nice for you?” I nodded and grunted.

Laura began to hump her hips faster. She was moving so much that I was afraid of slipping out of her. I stopped fucking her and rubbed her sensitive spot next to her clit. She squeezed her breasts as she suddenly got rigid. I held myself still until she relaxed then I began to fuck her hard and fast. “Fuck me, Gary, fuck me hard!”

My ball started to tighten. “I’m going to cum!” Laura pulled her legs up.

“Bury your cock deep and fill my cunt with your hot cum!”

I drove my cock as deep as I could into Laura’s pussy. She wrapped her legs around my back and held me there as I shot my wad. I collapsed and lay down on top of her for a minute then I rolled onto my back. Laura rolled over against me. She kissed me. “You’re a sweet, sweet boy, Gary.” I thought I heard something like the click of a door latch. Laura kissed me again. This time she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

As Laura and I were sucking each other’s tongues, I felt a hand touch my cock. That was strange because Laura was clasping my head in her hands. I pushed Laura’s face away from mine and looked up as Dan slipped his mouth down over my cock. I tried to sit up but Laura held me. “Dan likes to suck cock almost as much as I do. Especially cocks of men who have just fucked me.”

He was leaning over the bed. He was naked. He stood up. “Hello, Gary.” His hard cock was jutting out in front of him. He got onto the bed and resumed sucking me. After a few minutes he stopped. and sat on the bed. “I hope you’re not upset or angry with us, Gary. After the hot tub session, Laura and I realized that we both wanted to have sex with you.”

“And we thought you might refuse, if we asked you directly.”

“So Laura thought this would be a way. I like to watch Laura and her partners. And then I like to clean their cocks.”

Laura stroked my chest, “Tell us you’re not upset with us, Gary.”

“I’m not upset. It’s just a little strange to be in bed with both my Girlfriend’s Father and Mother.”

Laura laughed, “That’s true. You’ll find both of us are very loving and gentle. And good fucks too.”

Laura sat up and swung her legs off the bed. Dan got up and stood in front of her. I watched as she began to suck him. I figured if I joined her neither one of them would be upset. Surprised maybe, but not upset. I scooted around and sat next to Laura.

“May I?” I touched Dan’s cock. Laura took it out of her mouth and held it for me. Dan touched the side of my face as I took his cock into my mouth. We took turns sucking him until he filled Laura’s mouth with cum.

As I was getting dressed, Laura told me that Dan came home before lunch. She was horny and they set this up almost on a whim. And they wanted to do something similar again.

I told them I was interested and I would be willing to have sex with them again. I thought that I might be able to show both of them that I was a good fuck too.

During the evening, Coach called. He had checked his answering machine and heard my message. He was on his way home from a spring break vacation and would I like to come over to his place Friday evening after dinner? I told him sure.

It had been quite a week so far.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers
12