All Comments on 'Exploring'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DMercatorDMercatorover 11 years ago
Another great read!

Love the progression and how everything from the bathhouse to finding her damp panties only left him wanting her even more.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 4 years ago
...curious and aroused at Mid Towne Spa (Texas)...

James, i enjoy your honesty and transparency. I enjoy the company of men who are real, comfortable sharing their inner thoughts and emotions. Like many men I have done the titty bar, massage parlor and the gay sauna (Mid Towne Spa, now closed). I also have done group gay/bisexual parties. My experience is a little different than yours. First while married to my best friend, our sex life and bedroom are non-existent and an ice cube, respectively. I have only accepted m2m desire and pleasure for about 3 years now. Like many men that share my interest, I do not see men the way I do women. I do not wonder about their cocks and fantasize about them. However, men I have been with intimately, I have the opposite response ...fantasy, lust... My sauna and 2 large group encounters did nothing for me. I was uncomfortable being starred at and/or advances. This uneasiness was due in part to the health risks. Also, the just sex made me feel like a piece of meat... I am not looking nor want to marry a guy. But playing with a friend or small group of friends is very arousing. I have less concern for health risks. We know what we like and do not like. Doing other things, with or without playtime is fun. I can talk about these activities in front of my wife. Then when getting together with a man she knows is a friend ...with possible or intentional m2m pleasure, she is not suspicious. My men desires are probably pretty vanilla. But I have come to enjoy foreplay, nipple play, edging, touching, stroking, caressing ...passionate kissing with some men ...oral sex, swallowing some time. Anything anal is not my thing. However recently fingering a couple of buddies while sucking and stroking his erection has been arousing ...actually I am aroused because he is. It is his arousal not the fingering activity that turns me on. And today, I attempted to meet with two male friends with a secret. We could not pull it off. But the texting and Google Hangouts exchanges was very arousing. I am sure in the next week or so, we will share pleasure. One other concluding thought and perspective. I am not young, so as in one of your stories - your wife Kelly commented on a mature man's ability (or inability) to cum - it changes with age... For me, being with friends, our cuming or not does not break the deal ...our pleasure relationship nor future encounters. It is what it is and we look forward with lust to our next secret time. We know the next time could be amazing. This got long - but I do not apologize. In reading your stories, I sense your open transparency to share and desire to hear of other transparent, honest perspectives. Feel free to email me if you want to continue this exchange of m2m ideas... that includes James or any horny reader here in the Literotica community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?