All Comments on 'Exponential Lust Ch. 2'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

i didn't want to cum until i finished this series. i couldn't hold it back and my cum spurted out all over me. this is a hot series and well written. i am still leaking...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wanting More

I'm trying to hold off cumming but I can't ... I can visualize myself standing, mastubating to your lusty words and yes, yes, fuck both dad and son as long as you can ...

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
great

I can't wait to read the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still Holding Onto my Cock

This just keeps getting better and better! Waiting til I get with my lady to blow my load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed the video's part

I have watched Taboo a hundred times and it never fails to work its magic on me (I always cum at least 2 or 3 times). I love how the film was worked into the story. If I were the mother in Taboo I'd want that boy's huge cock, too. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so true

this story was amazing!!! I loved every moment of it and yes, i imagined it was me having my son watch me as my husband fucks me... god i came twice in this passage alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOM IN THE MIDDLE

Perhaps in a succeeding story, you can introduce Dad into the line, perhaps fucking Mom in the anus, and Junior fucking her in the cunt. Or vice-versa, I'm pretty sure you can do what you like with it and probably know how to get there.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

It's a super hot story but there's a little too much internal talking. I loved that they watched Tabboo and all the dirty talk she said out loud. Wish the author was a little more descriptive as to what the three if them look like. I find that helps paint the picture kn my mind's eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous