Exposing Katie 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the bar and waited for a moment while the bartender finished filling the order of one of the other couples. Although the staff did not exactly wear costumes, they dressed in a manner befitting the history of the building, just as the furnishings also spoke somewhat of days gone by. The woman that had greeted us had worn a classic ankle-length dress with a traditional print, sleeves to her elbows, and a scooped neckline that showed off her collarbones and a simple string of pearls. The bartender wore a white shirt with the sleeves gathered to his elbows and a dark vest with a paisley lining. Finishing with the other couple's order, he turned to me and asked for my pleasure with a warm smile. I placed my order for a pint of lager and an amaretto sour for Katie. He drew the lager from the tap expertly and then mixed Katie's drink. I thanked him, leaving a couple dollars in his jar before picking up my drinks.

Katie had selected what amounted to a wide chair, narrower than a loveseat but still wide enough that we could sit beside each other. I handed her drink to her and then took my place beside her. She snuggled up against me as she sipped from her glass. I took a sip from my own mug, relishing in its icy coldness.

In truth, the dim light worked against us from an exhibitionistic standpoint. Katie looked fabulous, but the full effect was probably not as obvious as it would have been under brighter light. Still, all that mattered to me at that point was that this wonderful creature that had agreed to be my wife was beside me, covered in only the barest sense, and that she was completely at ease with that. We talked quietly and Katie snuggled in closer to me. Our first drinks went quickly and when I went to refresh them I took a quick look at the menu, selecting grilled mushroom caps stuffed with crabmeat. The bartender fixed the drinks and said that the mushrooms would be brought out in a few minutes. I returned to our chair and Katie snuggled in against me as I sat beside her. We sipped at our drinks, continuing our discussion.

It did not take long for our appetizers to arrive. A younger guy brought them directly to us, approaching from Katie's side to bend over and place the plate on the table in front of us along with a few napkins and two small forks. He was the first to obviously take notice of the state of Katie's dress. He was discreet, but he took his time placing everything on the table, bending over beside Katie as he did so. Katie gave him a warm smile when he asked if there was anything else that he could get for us and she told him that for the moment we were fine.

As he left, I set my drink down and handed Katie a fork and a napkin. I picked up a fork for myself and holding the plate with the mushrooms between us we made short work of them while they were still hot. The mushrooms were perfectly tender and the crab stuffing was well seasoned with a bit of parmesan cheese included. They were delicious!

As we had been eating our appetizers, the woman that had directed us to the parlour had come and directed the large group and two other couples to their tables while another couple had come into the parlour. We finished eating and were sipping our drinks and talking for awhile before the woman came once again and directed us to our tables.

Rather than one large dining room, there were several smaller rooms with a few tables each. The largest room had perhaps a half dozen tables to seat maybe twenty-five people. We were directed to one of the smaller rooms that had three small tables set up for couples. Soft instrumental music was playing and the tables had enough room between them that some privacy was available for conversations. One other table was occupied by a couple about a decade older than us and the third table was empty. When we entered the room the other couple glanced our way, giving us a nod and a slight smile. We returned their smiles as we sat down. That was something of the nature of this place. It was rare to encounter anyone there that did not behave in a pleasant manner. It was as though the shared knowledge of the place made everyone friends.

We settled into our seats and the woman said that our waiter would be along shortly. The two of them must have passed each other at the doorway because our waiter arrived in mere seconds. I was not altogether surprised to see that it was the waiter that had brought us the mushrooms in the parlour. I could not say if we were at one of his regular tables or if he made a deal of some sort to get our table after seeing Katie earlier. The lighting was a somewhat brighter than in the parlour, so he did get a better view of her although it was limited to her upper half with her seated at the table.

He brought with him the first course of the meal, a plate of sausage filled pastries with cubes of melon. He explained that we would then have a rustic soup followed by salads and a sorbet before the entree. He described each of about eight entrees in detail including seafood, poultry, meat, and vegetarian options. To finish the evening, he said that he would bring a dessert tray around for our choice along with coffee or a nightcap. He left us with a menu of the entrees for our consideration and said that he would return with our soup when we were ready.

Katie and I enjoyed the pastries and finished our drinks as we talked. It was a totally relaxed and comfortable evening and our discussion flowed freely. The waiter appeared again with our soup and asked if we had decided on our entrees. Katie selected a vegetarian lasagna with portabello mushrooms and red peppers and I chose a glazed breast of duck. He complemented our choices and asked if he could refill our drinks. I asked his advice on a bottle of wine and he offered a couple selections. I chose one and he thanked us for our orders and left, telling us that he hoped we enjoyed our meal.

Soup is not generally something that is "wonderful" except after a cold day outside when it warms your very soul. This soup was wonderful without even considering its warming qualities. An excellent combination of vegetables, herbs, and a bit of meat. We ate at a leisurely, relaxed pace. The excellent food and the atmosphere of the restaurant just created an entirely pleasurable mood. You could not help but feel content, at peace, and thoroughly enjoy the company of the people you were with.

The salads came next, simple fresh greens with a set of small cruets of fresh made dressings. The waiter explained that they were a sun dried tomato, a honey mustard, and a balsamic vinaigrette. He stuck around for awhile, asking how we were enjoying the meal and whether we had been to the restaurant before. Although he spent more time looking at Katie than at me while he talked, it was not just a matter of trying to cop a look. The waitstaff was always pleasant and personable. We said that we had been there a number of times, but not recently. He asked if we had seen all of the dining rooms, that each was decorated differently, and gave a bit of the history of the building. We knew most of the story, but it was interesting to hear some of the details. He talked with us a bit more before leaving us to ourselves.

The salads were good and we both ended up trying a bit of all three of the dressings. Katie's favorite was the honey mustard while I preferred the sun dried tomato. As we were finishing the salads the waiter returned with two small cups of citrus sorbet to cleanse our palates. He said that he would be right back and returned shortly with our entrees. Both of them looked incredible and their appearance was only surpassed by their taste. The entire meal was the sort that you ate slowly such as to enjoy every bite. We each sampled from the other's plate, not being content to only experience our own selection. Katie was getting that content somewhat sleepy look from the meal and the wine. As we finished our entrees, I poured the last of the wine bottle and topped off both our glasses. I then raised my glass to Katie. "To the most beautiful woman in the world, the love of my life, my soulmate, to you, my dear." I toasted her. The tears welled up in her eyes as she brought her glass up to mine and clinked the two together. "You're good to me," was all that she could say. We sat in silence for a bit, both lost in our thoughts as we sipped at our wine.

The waiter returned to clear the dishes and seeing our silence and noticing Katie's teary eyes asked if everything was ok. That just brought the tears back and all that she could say was that she loved me so much. Wine tends to make Katie content and agreeable, but it can also bring out her emotions. The waiter looked a bit confused, so she tried as best she could to say that I was so good to her and that she wondered what she had ever done to deserve me. She finally ended by saying that everything had been so wonderful this evening and that she had a bit too much wine and that it was making her emotional as she reached for her purse and dug for a tissue. The waiter said that he was pleased that she thought the evening was wonderful, but that he felt a bit uncomfortable that it brought her to tears and said that if there was anything he could do to cheer her up that she need only ask. "No, no," she said as she dabbed at her eyes with a tissue. "I'm just being silly and emotional." He asked a couple times if there was anything he could do.

Finally he said all that he had to offer us then was dessert and coffee. Neither of us drink coffee and Katie was saying that she was too full for dessert. The waiter said that dessert was included with the meal, so perhaps she would like to take something with her. He cleared the table and said that he would be right back with the dessert tray. We had seen a bit of what was available when he had brought it around for the other couple in our room, but when he came back he went through all the options: cheesecakes, tiramisu, chocolate cakes, and such. I suggested that we share one tonight and could take the other home with us. So we finally decided on a slice of irish cream cheesecake to eat and have a slice of chocolate raspberry cheesecake boxed up for us.

The waiter placed the one plate on the table along with a pair of forks and said that he would box the other piece up and put it in the freezer so that it would be good and cold for the trip home. I pushed the plate over a bit so that we could both reach it easily and motioned for Katie to take the first bite. She took a small morsel with her fork and after bringing it to her mouth, closed her eyes as she savored the flavor. The cheesecake was wonderful. A fitting ending to an excellent meal. We at it in silence. Just savoring each bite and the exquisite flavor. With the cheesecake finally finished, we finished the last bit of wine each and sat back, thoroughly satisfied.

After a bit, the waiter returned to ask if there was anything else that he could get us. I responded that I doubted that there was anything on the face of the planet that could have made our evening any better than it was at that point and that I meant that as the sincerest complement that I could come up with at that moment. He gave me a slight bow and said that he was pleased that we had enjoyed our evening. He laid the leather wallet on the table with the bill and said that he would return with our dessert. After he left, I looked over the bill. There was a reason that we did not eat here often, but the evening was certainly worth it. I placed my credit card in the wallet and closed it once again. The waiter was back in a moment with a simple white box done up in a Victorian-style bow. He handed it to Katie and deftly picked up the wallet, saying that he would be back in a moment.

By this time we were alone in the room. The other couple had left while we were enjoying our dessert. Softly, I told Katie that I only wished that she could fully know the entire depth of my love for her. She gave me a smile and said that she doubted it could begin to compare to how much I meant to her. Privately, I'd argue her on that point, but I just took it as a complement. The waiter returned in a few moments and laid the wallet once again on the table telling us that he hoped that we would return again soon before departing once again.

I retrieved my credit card from the wallet, added in a generous tip for the waiter, and signed the check. Closing the wallet over the paperwork, I asked Katie if she was ready to go. She asked that we sit just awhile longer so that she could just drink it all in, saying that she did not want it to end. We sat for several minutes, just savoring the moment. Her eyes closed after a bit and she sat unmoving. Opening her eyes again with a bit of a start, she said that she guessed we had better get going or she was so content that she was going to fall asleep in her chair.

I stood and helped her from her chair. As we left the room, we ran into the waiter in the hall. Impulsively, Katie wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug, thanking him for a wonderful evening. It caught him a bit off guard at first, but then he returned the hug warmly. Wishing him a good evening, we continued down the hall to the entry. In the entry hall we found the owner standing there waiting. I recognized him from our previous visits. He was perhaps a decade older than us, tall and thin with a pleasant face. He looked the part of a Victorian gentleman, wearing a smoking jacket and narrow wire rim glasses. He asked us how our evening had been and Katie gushed that it had been simply wonderful. Katie was positively glowing at this point in a way that was almost post-sexual. I'm sure that the day's activities, her dress, the meal, and the wine had all contributed to her contentment at that point. I could tell that the owner was enjoying the chance to stand there and talk to her and could see that he was not immune to the sight that she presented. Again, impulsively she suddenly wrapped her arms around him, giving him a hug while telling him how wonderful the whole evening had been and thanking him for having such a delightful restaurant. Like the waiter, he was at first caught off guard, but seeing no objection from me and not wanting to miss the opportunity he then returned her hug warmly.

I could tell that Katie was in her special place at that point. She was content, sleepy, and the wine was having its effect. She was at one with everything. She finally parted from the gentleman, still thanking him for the evening. I put my arm around her and steered her to the door as he told us that he hoped we would return soon. "Most assuredly," I replied as I opened the door and we stepped out into the fresh night air.

The heavy door banged behind us and we walked down the sidewalk to the parking lot, bathed in the warm glow from the lights of the building. A train horn sounded off in the distance as the crickets chirped their songs. We reached the car and I unlocked Katie's door for her. As I turned to help her into the car, she gave a bit of a giggle. "I should have used the ladies' room before we left," she said. "Do you think they'd mind?" she asked as she pointed to a somewhat secluded spot behind a bush along the parking lot. I told her we could go back in, but she said that would be too much bother and made her way over to the bush. "Stand guard for me," she said with another giggle. The parking lot was not brightly lit, but there was more than enough light to see her and what she was doing. I'm not sure if it was the wine or whether she knew full well what she was doing, but as she bent down she slid her dress up well across her stomach. Much more than was really necessary and allowing me to see her trimmed pussy. Spreading her legs a bit and getting her balance, she let forth with a steady stream of pee that glistened a bit in the soft light. I've seen drunks of both sexes relieve themselves in alleys or other places before and it is rarely a pretty sight, but somehow there was nothing vulgar or indecent about what Katie did. She finished and wiggled a bit, standing up before pulling her dress back down and walking over to me.

I gave her a kiss and held her for a moment before helping her into the car. Walking over to my side she had already unlocked my door for me. I slid in and brought the car to life. Turning the headlights on you could see the puddle in the mulch where Katie had relieved herself. This brought another round of soft giggles from Katie as I backed the car around out of the space. I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road, but I think that Katie was asleep before I had gotten out of town. On the highway home, I looked over at her peaceful face many times and thought about how lucky I really was to have her.

She slept the whole way home, only waking when I turned the car into our street. She yawned and collected herself as I pulled into our driveway. Things were quiet with only the sounds of the night around us as we got out of the car. By the time that she had come around the back of the car to join me she had taken the dress off and stood there naked except for her heels in the pale moonlight. I gently took hold of her around her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her gently on the cheek, her nose, and then her lips. We must have stood there kissing like that for several minutes. It was late at that point and I doubted that anyone was paying any attention to our driveway at that point. Then I gently picked her up and carried her to the house. Setting her down for a moment, I fumbled for my keys and got the door opened. I picked her up again and carried her into the house and the whole way to our bedroom before gently laying her down on the bed.

I paused again for a moment to unbutton and remove my shirt and then laid down over her, hugging her body to mine and relishing in the feel of the touch of her skin against mine. We laid there and kissed again for several minutes before I rose again and finished my undressing so that I could lay next to her once again and feel all of her body against mine. We kissed and touched each other for a long time. No words needed to be said. I finally had to take things to the next level and bent my head down to lick and suck gently at her nipples. Shudders went through her body as her head dropped backwards over the side of the bed. I kissed along the undersides of her breasts and along there sides. Gently I nibbled at her shoulders along her collar bones and worked my way back up her neck to kiss her mouth. We kissed and relished in the salty flavor of each other's tongues. I broke away again and kissed down her neck, following a more central path between her breasts this time, stopping to lick at her nipples a bit before continuing down across her belly. I licked around her navel and lightly bit at the flesh there. I spent some time backtracking to kiss along the bottom of her rib cage, all the while rubbing my own body between her legs until she spread them and wrapped them around me, arching her back a bit to rub her pubis against me.

I continued my path of kisses downward, kissing to the line of her pubic hair before branching around her center to kiss along the crease where each leg joined her torso. With my hands I rubbed at the backs of her knees, getting her to pull them up and expose her sex to me. Finally I gave some small attention to it, blowing softly across its obvious wetness. A sigh escaped her at the faint touch and again I blew across her. I bent closer and kissed along the spine of her sex as I used my tongue to softly open her up. Exposing her clitoris, I blew softly across it and was rewarded with another sigh and a shudder. I licked across it gently and gave it little kisses. As her breathing became heavier and her shudders became stronger I strengthened my efforts. I felt her fingers in my hair as I worked on her swollen clit. Her breathing became ragged and I could feel her legs turn slick with her sweat. I probed along her clit with my tongue and sucked upon it, bringing her higher and higher with each passing minute. As I felt her legs tighten, I redoubled my efforts and could feel the first orgasm building within her. Sucking her clit into my mouth and lashing across it with my tongue finally sent her over the edge as she gasped and bucked against me. I kept my mouth wrapped around her little jewel and could feel it pulse as the waves of her orgasm washed across her.