Exposing Katie 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body relaxed and her breathing returned, I gave her clit and labia little kisses. I could feel the little tremors go through her with each touch. Finally I began kissing my trail back up her body to reach her lips. I kissed her and she returned my kisses passionately. Her kisses sucked gently at my lips and I knew that she could taste herself on them.

I moved my body into position until I could feel my rigid member slide against her warm, wet folds. I nestled it between them, sliding the length of my manhood between her tender lips and feeling the stubble of her pubic hair against its head. I slid myself back and forth like this as I kissed her. Rubbing myself against her clit until I felt her tremble and shake for a second time. I could feel the heat and the increased wetness around my dick when she came.

Adjusting slightly, I slid down further so that the head slipped into the soft folds. Gently, slowly, I eased myself only slightly into her, just the head parting her lips and gaining entrance. There was no resistance at all. She was wet and warm and waiting for me. Slowly I slid my length into her until my balls lay against her and our pubes ground together. I held myself fully inside of her and kissed her. Laying down against her, I held her and gently rolled us over so that she was on top. She pushed herself up with her hands on my chest, rubbing them through the hair there. She drew her legs up and knelt over me, still impaled upon me but I could feel our bodies shift together at that perfect joining. She got herself into position and began to draw herself away from me, sliding apart and then back together ever so slowly. I snaked my hand down between us and managed to rest my thumb upon her clit. I stroked at it as she stroked herself on me.

The heat was slowly building inside of me, but once Katie is primed, her orgasms seem to come easier with every one. My stroking of her clit brought her to another and she ground herself down upon me as her head lolled forward and her hair traced across my chest. After recovering, she began to speed up the pace a bit and bobbed atop me. Still not with any real hurry, but with a steady rhythm. I matched my attentions to her clit to the new tempo and soon had her grinding herself against me as another set of tremors wracked her body. I could feel the sweat and her juices pooling across my hips and trickling down across my balls.

She increased her pace and I could feel her clenching herself around me, increasing the stimulation and seemingly attempting to milk the cum from me. Her pussy was on fire around me and I don't think that I had ever felt her so wet before. I was tempted to hold out as long as I could, but decided that I should just enjoy the moment. She was bouncing on me, stroking me with her velvet touch, and I was working at her clit with the same intensity while doing my best to keep my thumb on her little button. Her grip on my manhood was getting tighter and tighter and I knew that she was approaching another orgasm. The increased friction and the joy of the moment were too much for me and I could feel the cum building within me. I could feel my cock growing within her and knew that she sensed the coming climax as well as she began to slam herself against me with a frenzied lust. I gave up trying to keep my thumb on her clit and just rode out the wave as I exploded into her as I felt her whole body tremble with the shock.

I think that I actually passed out for a moment because then everything was quiet and her body was thrown across mine, still joined at the hips. Our hearts both beat heavily and our bodies were drenched with sweat. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me. She stirred a bit, but made little effort to move. I drifted off to sleep holding her on top of me. I woke a bit later on, my erection gone but our juices still sticky between us. I thought of getting up and cleaning us up some but figured it would do little harm to wait until morning. She was still asleep, but I helped her to move a bit and put a pillow under my shoulder so that she could lay her head on my chest and I could hold her against my side with my arm.

When dawn came the light woke me. My arm was asleep and she still slept peaceably on my chest. I tried to move my arm a bit to restore circulation, but my movement woke her and she gave me a sleepy grin. We kissed a bit before taking stock of our situation. Our juices had dried on us and the bed, leaving a flaky crust to things. We ended up getting up and washing off a bit in the shower before stripping the bed and laying down a fresh sheet before climbing back in and cuddling up again. We drifted back off to sleep and woke again mid-morning. This time we got up. I threw on a pair of shorts and Katie slipped into a nightie to go into the kitchen and find some orange juice and split a bagel for breakfast.

That day and morning are still vivid in my memory and I count them amongst my favorite memories. The only downside was two-fold. For several days I had an ache in my shoulder, but that is not something I would dwell on. The second is that the slice of cheesecake never made it into the refrigerator and was not exactly worth eating by the time we remembered it in the car that afternoon. That problem was simply solved, though. Raspberry cheesecake made an excellent reason to return to the restaurant the next time!