All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 01'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Great return, you had some problems with personal pronoun confusion with words like He She Her His, etc... being off a bit, but it was not enough to ruin an exceptional story.

You really need for Sonny to fuck his sisters probably starting with the one he will give to his fiends first. Eventually D.Debra Hamilton will need to be made airtight along with Sonny's sisters and the two aunts.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Love the MILF series and yes

Always looking more from you! I hope Sonny is smart enough to not involve DD in the list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love the Milf List series, and as much as I want to see Sonny fuck the shit out all his sisters' holes, I'm also a romantic and would love to see where D. Debra Hamilton will take him. Either way I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 9 years ago
Hooked

I usually don't comment nor get drawn into series like this. That being said, I'm amazed at how I keep waiting for your next chapters to come out. I've become hooked int eh adventures of Sonny and I can't wait to see what he gets into next. Keep up the great work, I sometimes wish we can rate over a 5 star because you definitely deserve it.

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
Get a proofreader ........

If you want a higher rating than 5 stars. Hooked on tour MILF series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Sony bring your mother back, love incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous