All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 02'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TacoMannTacoMannover 9 years ago

5 Star chapter, keep going but i think you should drop DD from the list.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Yepp I AGREE WITH TACOMAN

You did good but kick that demented bitch to the curb .One thing i can't stand is a cock teasing bitch.Don't let the boy be to nice some of us old timers like a little payback in the story.Well you told me to check it out and you did good I don't get riled up often but you got my dander up.Thanks for the heads up will keep watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Return of The Master

He needs to dominate all of his sisters and Double-D. Next time he eats out Double-D he needs to fuck her when he has turned her into a pool of jelly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Does anybody actually care about the Double D storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Double D and the List (or Sonny's Women)

DD should have a run in with the Sonny's women! After all, she is fucking with his heads, big and small. This messing with Sonny's head will have some unexpected paybacks. Maybe sex slave to one of the MILFs, a study abroad trip to China from Sid's company or a visit from Annie.

Sonny already has fuck it up big time by telling her about the List. DD is a user/player would not be surprised if some blackmail threats start showing up at the MILF doorsteps. The DD thread could blow the List wide open to the world and Sonny will have to learn how to tap dance with the devil to keep it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Any idea when the next installment will come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't listen to the haters C...

DD is the perfect place to take this character. Sonny is like Superman and DD's pussy (or lack thereof) is his kryptonite. Superman is boring without kryptonite, the most important part is how he overcomes and conquers that one weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drop DD

Having Sonny go from dom to lap dog takes the heat from a great series.

prop69prop69almost 9 years ago
glad we got Tawny

Tawny was my favorite. Glad to read her story. DD will add a twist to the story. I am not a bondage person. Love the pure fucking and sucking

ishtatishtatover 7 years ago
Crucial

I am re-reading this series and after knowing what happens in later chapters it becomes clear that DD is absolutely essential to the story and this is one of the most crucial chapters. Kudos to C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continued praise

Great intercharacter writing strung with super everyday expressions.

Suggestion: be more descriptIive of the feeling on Sonnies cock as he slips into the velvet glove. Very good so far but more expressiveness would greatly enhance and give more depth to character

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can we

call this the height of hypocrisy? You have a character supposedly concerned about not using profanity at such a moment.

"Oh my great granddad's guts." I muttered. For some reason, I did not think it right to swear while my sister was sucking my cock. It just did not seem right.

Yet you have no problem having all of your characters putting the LORD'S name in vain constantly, or continually using other highly religious words and terms in very profane comments. Your (il)logic is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous