Extorting Gym Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

When she climaxed, all of Kirsten's muscles clenched; her back arched, and she jammed her pussy against the face that was a willing prisoner between her thighs. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed, sagging back against the wall, her legs draped over the gym teacher's shoulders. Stacey left them there, and feasted on all the fresh juices that had spattered all over the blonde's soft thighs, crotch, belly and all around her pussy. However, she left those that were inside the pink hole that had produced them. Stacey's strapon was waiting, and she wanted to use it, and the juices would be needed for lubrication. After licking off all the nectar she would allow herself, she backed away, lifted Kirsten's legs to help her lie on the couch, and went to the left bottom drawer of the desk for the toy.

As she watched Kirsten catch her breath and rest and recover her strength after her orgasm, Stacey sat in the chair by the desk and removed her sneakers and sweat socks. Next, she stood up, unbuckled her shorts and pushed them and her white cotton panties down to the floor so she could step out of them. Naked below the waist, she still wore a sweat shirt and a warm-up jacket, and she would leave those things on. Kirsten's fingernails had dug into Stacey's scalp while she was climaxing, and the gym teacher didn't want the same thing happening to her back and shoulders during the orgasm the blonde would reach from the fucking she would be getting from the strapon. However, Stacey did reach up under the jacket to unhook the bra she was wearing and pull it off.

She stood up again and removed the strapon from the desk drawer where she kept it wrapped in a plastic bag and concealed under some old books. There was a tube of KY Jelly there too, but that wouldn't be needed because her partner, although unwilling, was wet enough. Stacey leaned against the desk and put one foot between the straps of her toy and pulled that side up to her knee. Still leaning, she did the same with the straps on the other side and pulled the toy up until it was just below her pussy. After straightening out the straps and belts, one pink seven inch dildo was sticking up from the center strap. Its opposite number, which was the same length and had the same molded stars and pyramids, was aimed at the sexy young woman it would be fucking momentarily.

Stacey was so ready to fuck that her pussy was dripping juices onto the floor, so she rubbed the head of one dildo in her wetness and pushed it inside herself. A ripple of pleasure coursed through her body; it was nice, but she knew there was much more than that in store for her that day. She pushed it in a little more deeply, but would wait until the front dildo was inside Kirsten before plunging it the rest of the way into herself. Ready to start fucking, Stacey spit on her hands and rubbed saliva on the toy while approaching the girl who would continue to be her partner that day, whether she liked it or not.

The object of her intentions was still lying on her back and recovering from what she freely admitted to herself was the greatest orgasm of her somewhat limited experience, when she opened her eyes and saw the gym teacher approaching. Her eyes gaped at the sight of the big, pink cock protruding from the other woman's crotch. She had heard of dildos and knew that some girls and women used them to masturbate, and lesbians sometimes used them on each other, but she had never seen one before. In fact, she had never even seen a real cock. All her sexual coupling had been done in the back seats of cars or on sofas in dark rooms, and she and her boyfriends had always operated by touch rather than by sight.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked, rather inanely, because there could be only one purpose for it.

"You know as well as I do what I'm going to do with it. I'm going to give you the best fucking of your life."

"But it's too big!"

"No it isn't. It might be bigger than you're used to, but you can take it. Look, Kirsten, I'm not going to do you any harm, but you'd better just lie back and take it. It's either that or get your cute blonde ass expelled from this school, and you know it."

She did know it, and Kirsten bit her lip in anxiety. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just spread your legs." When she did, Stacey got onto the couch and knelt between them. "Now, reach down and hold apart your sweet little pussy lips."

The frightened girl did as she was told, while looking at the huge thing that was about to be shoved inside her. When Kirsten reached down and separated the lips, she was surprised at how wet and slippery she was there. On those times when she did the same kind of thing for her horny boyfriends, she had always been almost dry, and she hoped the wetness would help it not hurt so much.

Stacey couldn't read the young blonde's mind but, if she could, she would have assured Kirsten that it would, and that was why those juices had been left a few minutes earlier. What she was able to do was lean forward, supporting her weight on one hand while she guided the big plastic cock with the other. When the tip made contact with the wetness, Stacey moved it around to spread the lubrication and, when all was ready, she held it directly between the index fingers on either side of her target.

"Are you ready?" Without waiting for an answer, Stacey thrust forward, squeezing the head of the dildo between the assisting fingers and into the dripping channel they were holding open.

Kirsten breathed in sharply from a burst of pain, but it was from the stretching of her pussy, and immediately evolved into pleasure. The head of the dildo was the biggest thing that had ever been pushed into her there, but she was wetter than she had ever been, and there was no friction at all. Another thrust drove in almost two inches of the plastic cock, and sent thrills of delight swirling through her body. Somehow, the toy seemed to be seeking out the most sensitive spots inside her pussy. Once again, she involuntarily expressed noises, but this time it was more of the happy, involuntary cooing that she had uttered before.

Stacey heard the soft sounds and smiled. Enough of the front dildo was inside the girl that she no longer had to guide it, so she let go and reached back between her legs. With one movement of her right hand, she pushed the other part of the toy all the way into herself, delighting in the way the cleverly designed pleasure bumps immediately began massaging the highly sensitive inside of her pussy. With a few wiggles of her hips, the dildo was seated perfectly and was radiating waves of joy through Stacey's body.

She turned her full attention back to Kirsten and placed the palm of her right hand on the couch beside the woman below her. She was supporting her weight on her hands and knees, with a minimum being placed on the student, who would be able to move freely and get the most pleasure from what they would be doing. Stacey thrust forward again, grinning over the look of bliss that passed over Kirsten's face as the dildo plunged more deeply into her pussy. Her own face, she knew, reflected that of the woman under her, because the dildo that was jerking around inside her pussy raked the lining with every movement and had already started building her to what she knew would be a very satisfying climax.

Once again, Kirsten could hardly believe what was happening to her. The huge thing protruding from the front of Ms. Stone was being driven deeper and deeper into her unwilling body but, instead of being painful, it felt better the farther into her it went. Although she was trying not to, she knew she was making happy noises with her voice, and her body was moving in response to the many stimuli that were all new to her. Every thrust forward felt as if it were splitting her open but, instead of being painful, it sent pleasure flooding through her body. She had never felt anything like it.

All the women, willing or not, who had shared this toy with the lecherous gym teacher had felt the same way, and Stacey knew it. The front dildo had been expertly designed to give immense carnal delight to a pussy, from the tapered head for easy penetration, to the molded pleasure bumps to the thick base with its clit spur. With a few more firm thrusts, its entire length was buried inside Kirsten, and Stacey slid her hands forward, until they curled under the girl's upper arms and she was supporting the weight of her body on her knees and elbows and forearms. She stayed in that position for almost a minute, letting the dildo in her pussy send joy radiating through her body, and knowing the other part of the toy was doing the same for Kirsten.

After the pause, she slowly drew back until she knew just the head was still inside her partner's pussy and plowed it back in, equally slowly. As she watched, Kirsten's face transformed itself to a mask of pleasure as the toy surged into her pussy, and she fucked back to meet it, until the two bodies came wetly together. On the next stroke, the pretty blonde grabbed Stacey's arms for additional leverage and wrapped her legs around the teacher's hips, and fucked back even stronger, while moaning happily.

Once again, Kirsten was totally perplexed as to what was happening to her. She should have been suffering pain from the big thing that was invading her private parts but, instead of that, she was feeling more pleasure than she had ever felt before. She should have hated Ms. Stone for making her do perverted things but she was actually feeling a strong affection for the older woman. Abruptly, she realized there was no point in hiding anything from the woman who was stretched out above her, or pretending that she wasn't having the time of her life. From her movements and her sounds and other hints that Kirsten didn't even know about, the gym teacher was certain to be aware of what was happening beneath her. She also realized that the best thing for her to do was to give herself completely over to the tremendous pleasure that she had been experiencing ever since the invasion began. In other words, she should just lie back and enjoy it.

But, she couldn't just lie back, although she was enjoying it more every second. As Ms. Stone moved above her and the dildo surged in and out of her pussy, Kirsten's movements became more and more erratic and strenuous. She rocked from side to side on her ass and thrust her body back to meet the incredibly pleasuring toy. The excited blonde student didn't know what was happening to her exactly, since the sensations were all new. She did know that she had to give up any pretense, to herself or anybody else, that the day's events were distressing to her in any way, because they were getting better with every thrust of the dildo into her wet pussy.

It was getting better for the woman who was moving back and forth above her too. The wilder Kirsten's moves were, the more they yanked around the dildo in Stacey's pussy, and the more the pleasure bumps massaged all her hot spots. Her own movements were getting more erratic too, and she knew her climax was imminent, and decided it was time to bring Kirsten to an orgasm, and to reach her own, simultaneously if possible.

Stacey moved up a bit higher on the younger woman's body and started driving the plastic cock into her harder and faster. With every stroke of the toy, both going in and coming out, the clever pattern of molded shapes raked across the base of Kirsten's clit, inundating her body with totally unprecedented delight. After the first stroke in the new position, she matched the faster pace, and fucked back just as hard to meet the thrusts of the older woman.

For some time, Kirsten had felt her pleasure mounting until it exploded for the second time that day. "Oh! OH!" she cried out joyfully, as another tidal wave of ecstasy swept over her, even stronger than the first one.

She released the gym teacher's arms and her hands clutched Stacey's shoulders. If they had been bare, Kirsten's fingernails would have gouged into them. The fucking didn't stop or even slow down, because the woman on top started cumming about the time she felt the teenager's legs wrapping themselves around her hips. The dildo inside her pussy seemed to get even wilder as its wearer's movements became more frenzied. Even though she could hardly manage to stay on top of her student, the gym teacher kept pounding into her with the strapon.

Kirsten may have climaxed first, but by no more than seconds. All the muscles in both women's bodies clenched, they warbled out their joy in a duet, and rammed their pussies together. After their orgasms, the two women lay in a happy pile, an end of the strapon buried deep in either of them. Stacey looked down at the smiling, happy face of the woman under her, and smiled too. Kirsten's eyes were blissfully closed, and her mouth was partially open in a smile of absolute ecstasy. She stayed like that for a few minutes, until she opened her eyes, looked around and realized what had just happened.

"If you're through with your perverted fun, can I clean myself up and get dressed and leave? I want to get back to doing normal things."

"Okay." Stacey knew the harsh words were belied by the ecstatic sounds the young blonde had just been uttering and by her gyrations on the couch. "We're through for now, but you'd better be ready for another session the day after tomorrow."

"What choice do I have? Whether I like it or not, I suppose I'll have to let you have your way with me again."

During the brief exchange, the gym teacher was slowly removing the dildo, wet with fragrant and delicious juices, from the student's pussy. She would lick it off, followed by carefully washing and sterilizing both parts so it would be ready for its next use. This would be on the following day with another female student who had been caught doing something she shouldn't have. That other naughty girl would complain as much as Kirsten was and had been doing, but would enjoy at least two orgasms from their session on the same couch.

Naked, and rather enjoying that wanton-feeling condition, Kirsten went to the small toilet connected to the gym teacher's office and wiped her pussy off with tissue, followed by using water and paper towels. Although she would complain about what she would be forced to do in two days, as she was then, she felt more sexually satisfied than she ever had, and was already looking forward to the next session on the couch and the great orgasms she expected to enjoy. Kirsten was thinking about something else too: The next guy who expected to put his cock into her pussy was going to have to put his tongue there first, or he could just forget about it.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Stacey and Kirsten did, even though the latter won't admit it to you, and as much fun as they will be having in two days. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12