Extra Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's crazy!" He paused sheepishly. "I mean, it's all crazy, but..." He floundered for a moment. "Do you really think so?"

"Call it... feminine intuition."

"This is just nuts. A magic drink. How the hell... Why..."

"Maybe the god of Mountain Dew rewarded you for a lifetime of faithful worship," Crissy suggested playfully. "You've always been crazy about it." That was true; nobody loved that soda more than he did. He even preferred it in his mixed drinks. Crissy liked it almost as much. {Chris hadn't...}

Zack put the remote down, totally flustered. Crissy slid across the seat toward him. "Looks like you're stuck with me, baby," she smirked.

He stiffened as she settled next to him. "Uh, look, uh..."

She pouted. "Don't be that way, Zack. It's okay, really!" She looked pleadingly into his eyes. "I love you so much. Please, let me show you." She leaned in to kiss him, but he put up his hand.

"Wait, I..."

"Come on," she interrupted. "I'm a fantasy come to life. Your fantasy! I'm a horny bisexual superfreak, but I'm kind of a virgin, too - I've never been with a man." She flashed him her trademark wicked grin. "I'm eager to get started, though."

"It's just... weird." He avoided her gaze. "I mean, you're, y'know, my buddy. I guess I... put a spell or something on you, but..."

"I am not Chris!" she cried in frustration. Swiftly Crissy rolled over onto his lap, straddling him. She grabbed the sides of his face and pressed her lips against his. He resisted for a moment, and then his hesitant tongue joined with hers.

The kiss lasted for several seconds; finally she pulled back and looked directly into his eyes. "Did that feel like a guy?"

"...no..." he said after a moment, almost inaudibly.

She grabbed his hands and pulled them onto her breasts. "Do these feel like a guy?"

"No," Zack said a little more confidently as he kneaded them carefully but firmly through her clothing. Crissy refused to be distracted by the delightful sensations - her nipples were like twin spikes - and literally pressed on.

She ground her crotch down onto his; in this position her skirt was bunched up around her waist. She could feel his erection through his pants, and nothing else was between them but her thong. In the close quarters of the truck's cab, she was sure he could smell how excited she was. "Does this feel like a guy?"

"God, no..." Zack breathed.

She smiled and passionately kissed him again, thrilled that he was, at last, beginning to accept the situation, and delighting in his increasingly enthusiastic responses. Eventually she tore herself away.

"I'm going in. Give me two minutes, just wait two minutes before you come in, okay?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Uh, okay..." Zack said, confused and worked up.

{Poor guy, things are moving awfully fast for him!} she thought with sympathy. {But I don't want him changing his mind!} One quick smooch, and she bolted out of the truck toward the door at a run.

Zack pushed open the door and peeked in. Crissy swiftly struck a pose - her hip cocked, one leg behind the other, a hand demurely to her side holding his slippers - and put on her most winning smile. She knew by his openmouthed expression that she made the desired impression.

She was wearing a sheer, see-through negligee that barely made it to her waist. Her erect nipples visibly strained against the material. The only other item she wore were her tiny thong panties, which were getting soaked by now.

She held up a tall glass of Rum-and-Dew in her other hand; it frothed a little, but she'd had to pour it in a hurry. {Should have asked for five minutes,} she thought with regret. {I'd have had time to brush my hair or put on some more lipstick!}

"Hi honey, welcome home!" she called out brightly.

"Whoa," said Zack, almost inaudible. He seemed frozen.

She reached out to hand him the drink, which startled him into moving. He closed the door behind him and looked around the room. His eyes paused at some of the pictures and knick-knacks. {My stuff,} Crissy realized.

She guided him toward a recliner. "Oh, poor baby, let's get you off those tired feet." He sat down and gulped a swig of his drink. She knelt by his feet, removed his sneakers, and gently put his slippers on for him.

Zack looked dazed. {Don't give him time to think about it,} Crissy decided. It seemed to take him a moment to realize her intentions as she began unbuckling his belt.

His hand moved to his waist, but she slapped it away and gave him a stern look. Firmly she continued, opening his jeans and tugging them down. He lifted himself a bit, and she slid them to his ankles. A tent was formed in his boxers. Again, he seemed frozen, unsure.

She pulled down his underwear, and his penis popped free, bouncing a little as it settled down; he was fully engorged. Crissy drank in the sight for a moment. As she stared, a small drop of fluid formed like dew at the tip.

They had been living together for a long time. She had accidentally seen Zack's cock a few times before, though never aroused. With her being a "lesbian", they had laughed it off. But more and more often in the last few months, she'd been wondering what it would look like erect.

Now it was before her, new and strange. She'd watched plenty of porn before, of course, but this was the first erection she'd seen in the literal flesh. His was bigger than she'd guessed from its flaccid state. {Women's pussies are shy. They hide, they need to be explored, probed.} she thought, wonderingly. {But a prick is... extravagant. Audacious. Bold. Showy.} And, she could now gleefully admit, alluring.

Looking up to meet Zack's bemused gaze, she reached out to stroke it. She'd never felt anything like it on a woman. Hard and soft at the same time, warm and gently throbbing. A shiver ran through her as she glided her hand along its length. She had never been more certain in her life what she wanted, needed to do.

Leaning forward, she licked from the base of the shaft all the way to the head, then flicked her tongue at the underside of the helmet, just at the tip. Zack's breath caught for a moment as she ran the tip of her tongue around the groove where the head met the shaft, and she glowed inside. She wanted this to be perfect.

She teased him with her tongue for a while, trying to keep him on the edge as she enjoyed the slightly brackish tastes and the musky, animal smell. Zack was hairier than any girl she'd been with, and the way it tickled her skin was exotic and exciting. She gently probed the hole at the tip with the end of her own tongue, delighting at the briny pre-cum.

Finally, she locked her eyes with his once more, and slowly took him into her mouth. She went down halfway, then pulled back until he was almost out, pursing her lips around the glans. Down a little more this time, then back again. Then a fraction farther, and back.

Zack's eyes were going vague. He was almost hyperventilating in heavy gasps, and she could feel the rapid pulse in his cock. {Like I have his heart in my mouth,} she imagined, almost overpowered by the romance of the idea.

The muscles in his legs were locked tight; Crissy's hair had fallen onto them and brushed his skin as she moved rhythmically. She worked the surface of her tongue back and forth on the underside of his penis as she moved her head up and down, adjusting her jaws to put as much pressure as she could on the head of his prick. He was at the back of her throat now on the downstrokes.

She brought her hand up and cupped his balls gently, stroking the sack, trying to give him as many sensations as possible. She'd been studying sex guides and quizzing her hetero girlfriends in preparation for this long-awaited day. The 'Chris' memories helped, too; she knew better than any other woman what Zack was feeling. He was seeing nothing now, almost trembling as he neared release.

Soon she felt his scrotum contract in her hand. His cock twitched, and he came explosively. His groan filled her ears as his cum spilled out into her mouth. It was as salty and bitter as she'd always heard, but she proudly milked and swallowed every drop. It wasn't really all that unpleasant, and to her, it tasted like validation, like vindication, like victory.

{I think he'll accept me now!} she thought triumphantly. {Let's see Karen top that!}

She watched as his eyes gradually cleared and he focused on her again. "Holy shit," he sighed wonderingly, his chest still hitching occasionally.

"You like?" she teased, idly stroking his shaft as it softened. "My first. Did I do good?" She lapped up a last bit of semen that had leaked out, then looked at his face again.

"That was amazing," Zack exclaimed presently. "I don't think I ever came so hard. You might have broke something."

Crissy reached to the table next to the chair and took a big gulp of the Dew Zack had magicked up for her, swirling it in her mouth before she swallowed to clear her palate. Then she got up (leaning close and sliding her nipples up his stomach and chest on the way) and kissed him languorously.

To her relief and delight, he didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

She sat down on his lap and put her arms around him. His hands were moving now too, stroking her back, sides, face, legs - everywhere, as if he was trying to prove to himself that she was real.

His hand paused for a moment just above her crotch, then eased downward, cupping her mound. She was panting as her tongue wrestled with his.

Zack's fingers eased under her panties, probing. They stopped for a moment, finding the piercing at the very top of her slit, nestled between the labia.

"I wanted a surprise there for my lovers," she whispered, eyes twinkling. Then they closed as his hand began to explore more forcefully, two fingers dipping into her slit as his thumb, well lubricated, slid over her clit.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Please. Don't stop. Right... there." Seconds later she was reduced to incoherent gasps and moans as his relentless fingers continued their ministrations. She unthinkingly arched her back, his other arm supporting her. His mouth fell to her breasts, sucking and licking and biting her nipples.

She had been most of the way there anyway, and within a very short time Crissy was in the throes of a screaming, shuddering, fiery orgasm.

As the tremors subsided, she sagged onto him, her face buried in his neck. His arms circled her now. It took him some time before he noticed her tears on his skin.

"Hey..." As he spoke, she lifted her head. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry," she sniffled, "I'm just so happy." She was beaming through her tears. "Oh, Zack, I love you so much." His expression was still a bit doubtful, but he wasn't showing the same obstinate refusal to believe her. He seemed stunned at the idea of a woman crying over him.

Crissy shifted, straddling his lap as she kissed him urgently. The sight, the feel, the taste of him against her whole body was intoxicating.

After a time, Zack gently pulled back and said "We might have to worry about the police."

"Huh?"

"Well, you were kinda loud... the neighbors might, uh..."

Crissy laughed brightly. "Oh, they're used to me making noise!" She reached down and stroked his prick, which was showing signs of life again. She wasn't at all surprised that he recovered quickly. She'd kept meticulous though covert track of Zack and Karen's sex life, and knew he hadn't been getting much lately. "Come on, I know what he needs." She slid off his lap and pulled him to his feet. A couple steps and he left his slippers behind, tangled in his pants.

She dragged him down the hall toward the bedrooms, but she didn't have to pull very hard. For an instant, she almost led them into her room, but smoothly reconsidered. {This is strange enough for him. Better start in someplace familiar.}

As they spilled onto his unmade bed Crissy was yanking at his jacket, finally managing to get it to slide off as he lifted his arms. Then his arms came down, tugging at her nightie, and she wriggled to help. As soon as it was off, she was on top of Zack, showering him with kisses, one hand stroking his stiff cock, the other pulling his face to hers.

Not pausing his mouth, his hands snaked down her sides, finding her panties and working them down as far as he could. She writhed against him for a few more seconds, moaning, until he lost patience and pushed her off, onto her back.

She raised her legs and he worked the thong off, tossing it away. As she lay back, spreading her legs and drinking in the sight of him kneeling beside her, he hurriedly jerked his t-shirt off.

He loomed over her, crawling to put himself between her thighs. He was panting heavily as he reached down and felt her pussy, which by this point was getting the sheets wet.

Her legs curled around him as her arms reached up, urging him into her. "Oh, God, Zack, do it. Do me!" He spread her lips with his fingers, and she felt his hips move forward...

Suddenly he froze, and tried to get up. "Uh, wait a sec. Condom."

Crissy held him there, legs locked. She pulled her left arm back, showing him the inside of her bicep. "No! Norplant!" Her legs clenched forcefully. "Please, Zack!"

Then he moved, and thrust into her. It couldn't have taken any time to speak of, but to Crissy it seemed she felt every millimeter sliding in. She cried out involuntarily, an animal yip of pleasure.

{Oh, God, it feels so right! Like he was made for my pussy!} Only much later did she wonder if perhaps the opposite was true, for as Zack started up a rhythm, abstract thought became impossible. Her experience dissolved into waves of sensation.

He was gliding, in and out... She was moaning as he kissed her... Her calves rubbing against his perfect ass, pulling him in... His left hand planted in the bed next to her waist, supporting him as his right hand stroked her side, her arm, her face... Her fingernails peeling down his back... His pubic bone rubbing her clit with every plunge...

Now his whole body was pressing down on her... The smell of his hair, his sweat... So hard inside her... The feel of their skin, perspiration springing forth to make her almost as slippery outside as in... His chest, his belly slipping on hers, as his cock slid in, and out, and in... Both arms at her sides now, Zack surrounded her, filled her... Everywhere, inside and out...

She managed to make her eyes track Zack's face; he was totally focused on her. He looked implacable, unstoppable. The sight was overwhelming and she came in such an explosion that she literally saw stars.

She returned to herself gradually, realizing that Zack was still pumping into her. Breathless, she grabbed his head and kissed him ferociously. She squeezed him with the walls of her vagina, and that set him off.

{I can feel it! I can feel him coming!} The sensation of his cock pulsing within her walls, his impassioned groan, the taste of his sweat, and her own tingling afterglow threw her over the edge again, the closest and most intense multiple orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Crissy awoke slowly. For a moment she was disoriented, then as she opened her eyes the events of the previous day returned to her. Morning light filtered into her bedroom.

She regarded the heart-filling sight of Zack sleeping next to her, in her own bed, almost worshipfully contemplating his relaxed, contented expression. She was laying on her side, facing him, arms bunched between them. One of his arms draped possessively across her waist; the other was up under the pillow that supported his head. A quick peek at the clock showed it was just after 8.

She had made him come five times in total. While she'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd experienced, it was by far a personal record. After their first fuck, they'd rested and flirted and kissed and stroked each other until he was ready again.

He'd taken her from the rear that time, standing behind her as she'd flopped forward on the bed, screaming into the sheets. The feeling of his one hand gripping her haunches as he'd thrust into her pussy, over and over, hitting her g-spot each time; then the other hand reaching around to stroke her clit... Crissy's nipples perked up at the memory. She'd come at least four times there alone.

{God, am I lucky or what?} she thought. He was a considerate lover, and had tried to find out what she liked. The only problem with that was she had ended up enjoying practically everything he tried.

They had dozed briefly in the afternoon. After they awoke she had cleaned herself ({I guess that's one disadvantage of sex with guys... but it's worth it!}) and cobbled together a quick dinner for them, eaten naked in the kitchen. (She smiled as she recalled how lasciviously she'd eaten a banana in front of him.) They returned to bed, but in her room. The toy collection had drawn a stare from Zack, too, but a much more appreciative one than her mother's had been.

This time they played 'Dirty Dice', trying not to come as each took turns caressing, licking, and rubbing the other. She had managed to hold on - just barely, thanks to some lucky rolls - until he lost control and came between her tits.

At that point, since Crissy had 'won', he had eaten her out until she almost literally collapsed from repeated orgasms.

Each had been tired by then, of course. They had cuddled and watched some TV for an hour or so. At that point it was late evening. Soon enough, she was horny anew, but Zack had protested that he simply couldn't perform anymore.

Crissy, determined to prove him wrong, had turned off the tube and put on a performance of her own. It started with digging out her old cheerleader outfit (she'd only been an alternate for the college squad; she was convinced it was her open lesbianism that had kept her out of the main troupe) and ended with her in a studded leather collar, wantonly pleasuring herself with a dildo before him.

That had been too much. He had joined in and they screwed like animals. What with the long day, he had taken a long time to come, and Crissy swam in what seemed like an eternal sea of pleasure until he finally climaxed and they fell into an exhausted slumber around midnight.

She was a bit sore, but it was a good sore, full of pride in her accomplishments. {I could do it all again,} she thought dreamily. {And if I couldn't, maybe we'd try anal!} That wasn't anything she was particularly into ({I wonder if that means Zack isn't really into that either?}) but for him she'd happily attempt it. She couldn't imagine anything she wouldn't at least try for his sake.

{How many girls get to know that they are their lover's fantasy?} she smugly reflected. Then another thought struck her. The magic, whatever its source, had changed things into Zack's ideal, even when he hadn't been planning on it. The gadgets in the truck had been a surprise. And it wasn't just the date on the ticket that had changed; he was the sole winner of a bigger prize. Some woman in Virginia didn't have a winning ticket anymore.

{And me?} She thought about her own past. It felt real; but then, so did the memories of her high-tech phone, and she knew Zack had magicked it up. Was she actually Chris, transformed and given 'reasonable, consistent' reasons for being Zack's eager, devoted love toy?

Technically, this wasn't the Zack she fell in love with - sweet, goofy, impulsive, kind, loyal Zack. {But that Zack didn't love me!} And she could see, looking at Chris' memories, that the man sleeping next to her had all those qualities. And he was falling in love with her, she could tell. {Another bonus he hadn't planned on?}