Extra Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She approached them from the side, trying to avoid notice as long as possible. She wanted to be able to back Zack up if needed. He and Karen weren't quite arguing, but their conversation was clearly heated. Karen's face had that pinched look Crissy had always hated. She was a paralegal, studying for the bar, and as far as Crissy was concerned, already had all the worst features of a lawyer.

She got close enough to make out words. "...so upset... said we... other people..." Karen's voice was sharp. Brad gave off an air of amused indifference as he looked on.

Zack's voice was flat. "That's not the point. I just realized that 'business trip' to Seattle had some pleasure mixed in, didn't it?"

Karen looked nonplussed for a moment - not so much embarrassed as annoyed to be caught out. She tended to follow the precept that the best defense is a good offense, however, and riposted quickly. "So I saw this coming a month ago. If my needs were being met I wouldn't have been driven to it."

"Oh, so it's my fault you cheated on me?" He wasn't yelling, but he was clearly furious. "If you had 'needs' you could have talked to me. "

Karen had apparently decided to abandon trying to salvage anything from the situation. "What's the point?" she asked dryly. "You don't have any idea how to please a woman."

{That's my cue!} She stepped forward, to the surprise of all concerned. "I wouldn't say that," Crissy said, draping herself against Zack after a quick but powerful kiss. "He sure rocks my world." She gave Karen a whithering, frigid stare.

"You?!" Karen was totally flustered for a few seconds. Then she noticed Brad's appreciative gaze at Crissy's body in the revealing dress and elbowed him.

Karen, like most aspiring lawyers, was skilled with her voice. It fairly dripped contempt as she sneered, "Figures you'd hook up with her. You always were a pussy."

Zack started to retort, but Crissy's expression was positively glacial now as she broke in. "Lots of guys fantasize about being man enough to 'convert' a lesbian." A contemptuous nod toward Brad. "Way too many, take my word for it." She was gratified to see Karen glaring at him again, and his sudden, nervous interest in his drink.

Crissy's gaze toward Zack was much warmer, and she pressed herself closely against him. "Zack's the only guy I ever heard of who actually is man enough." She looked over Karen's shoulder. "Hey, Shawna, you ready?"

Shawna approached and gave Crissy a quick peck on the cheek, running her hand across Zack's shoulder and arm as she turned to face the other couple. Seeing their dumbfounded expressions, she frowned. Crissy knew she didn't like her sexual habits judged. "Who are the stiffs?" she asked, irritated.

"This is Zack's ex, Karen." Crissy nodded to Brad, and continued, "Turns out she was cheating on him."

Shawna gave the pair a jaded once-over. "No big loss," she pronounced dismissively. Karen's outraged look was priceless.

Sidling up to Zack, Shawna planted an intensive kiss on his surprised lips, enjoying her offended audience. "You're cute, and Crissy says you're good in bed. Let's get out of here, huh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow Crissy's way. Smiling, they turned to leave.

Karen had totally lost control by this point. Livid, she shrieked, "Go have fun with your cheap sluts! Back at your shitty apartment! Brad's going to be a partner any day now, and as soon as I pass the bar I'll be an associate!" Ignoring the stares she was starting to draw, she kept yelling shrilly after them. "We'll be rich, and you'll always be poor!" Brad looked as if he wished he were elsewhere.

Crissy and Zack stopped and burst into laughter. Karen, glaring, finally bit out, "What the hell is so funny?"

Almost helpless with mirth, Crissy opened her mouth, but Zack held up a hand. "Oh, no. I get to tell her."

He looked at Karen with contempt, and something like pity; that seemed to boost her rage even more. "I won the Lotto, babe. 181 million." A moment's pause, and he smiled. "I guess you can keep those DVDs you borrowed."

Her face actually went pale. She was finally speechless, her mouth opening and closing silently. "I was going to tell you Saturday," he continued gently, "but, well, you said you needed some space..." Crissy felt a sudden wave of lust looking at Zack's predatory grin. {Yeah, baby, stick it to her!} It wasn't exactly true - from his perspective, anyway - but Karen deserved to twist a little. {I knew you'd stand up to her one day!}

Sensing the probability of a large tip, the valet had produced the truck with alacrity, and presented it to them with flair. Nor was he disappointed, for they had pulled out as much cash as the ATMs would allow. The trio piled in, Zack at the wheel and Crissy in the middle. As they roared out onto the street, she thoughtfully remarked, "You know, she did have a point. We don't have to go to the apartment..."

Zack smiled with her. "How about that place where Toby got married?"

"Perfect!" She looked at Shawna. "What do you say, how about an executive suite?"

"Holy shit. You really did win the Lotto!" the girl replied, eyes wide.

"Yup. We get the money tomorrow. Tonight, we party!" Crissy shouted, throwing her arms wide and laying them across her compatriots' shoulders. She tickled Zack's ear, and the pickup wobbled a bit.

"Take it easy!" Zack cried, laughing. "Let's get to there in one piece, okay?"

"Fine," she mock-pouted. "I don't have to play with you," she said, turning her eyes Shawna's way. A grin answered her raised eyebrow.

Crissy slid close (the lap belt didn't impede her movements much) and planted her lips on the other girl's. Her hands slid along Shawna's bare sides as the redhead kissed her back. Shawna's left hand curved around her back and pulled her close, the right migrating down Crissy's thigh as their nearer legs intertwined. {I've missed this,} she thought, enjoying the play of their tongues, the caresses. {Zack may be awesome, but, well, just because I love ice cream doesn't mean I can't enjoy some pie, too...}

She eased one hand under Shawna's tank top, cupping her breast and gently tweaking a nipple. For her part Shawna had a hand up what little there was of Crissy's dress, teasing her through the sheer fabric of her panties. The breath of both girls came faster, voicing soft moans. The skirt of Crissy's minidress was bunched at her waist now, and Shawna's top was just a band running between her shoulders, covering neither breast.

Crissy's mouth worked down, across Shawna's cheek, then neck. Before long teeth and tongue were servicing nipples. Shawna's hand still played at the brunette's crotch, but her other hand pulled down Crissy's dress and caressed the newly-exposed globes.

A jolt startled the pair. Zack had pulled up short at a stoplight, inches from the car in front. His eyes were very wide.

The girls laughed. "Eyes front, mister!" Crissy teased. "You wanted to drive your nice big truck, so drive!"

A pair of orgasms later, they arrived at the hotel. The girls rearranged their clothes quickly, but nevertheless made the valet's night.

The trio was subjected to many other bemused appraisals as they made their way to the front desk. The guests in the lobby didn't seem to be familiar with, or approve of, clubwear. Certainly the desk clerk was a bit perturbed.

"May I help you... sir?" he asked. He was skilled with his voice, too; the slight hesitation before the honorific spoke volumes.

"Yeah, I'd like... what's your most expensive suite?" Zack asked. Remembering his companions, he hastily added, "With a king size bed."

The clerk regarded them with icy reserve. "Sir, I believe your..." another masterful pause as he nodded very slightly at the girls, "needs would best be met at another facility. The cost of the Presidential Suite is..."

Crissy broke in brusquely, heedless of the clerk's irritation. "You see this guy? Just won the Lotto. You can either insure repeat business and big tips, or watch the money walk out the door." Her voice carried well in the lobby. The clerk looked startled now, and a bit concerned. "Your choice. Make it, fast."

"Is there a problem?" a woman asked, approaching from the back room.

Crissy's eyes flashed, checking nametags and comparing them to the note posted behind the desk. "You're the manager?"

"Yes. Can I help you?" She must have heard everything. Certainly her tone was much more polite.

"I hope so, because Bob here won't. My boyfriend asked for the Presidential Suite, but maybe there's a dress code?"

The night manager frowned at the very abashed clerk. "Oh, no, we encourage our guests to feel comfortable." She brushed him out of the way and began typing at the computer. "How long will you be staying with us? Do you have any luggage?"

Crissy sat in a luxurious chair, enjoying the spectacle on the bed before her. Zack was on top of Shawna, energetically fucking her. From the sounds she was making, he wasn't doing too bad a job.

The bed, an elaborate, canopied four-poster, was comfortably sized for all three, but Crissy had elected to watch this time. Her fingers stroked her clit poking from under its hood and alternate nipples, of course - seeing Zack with Shawna was just as arousing as she'd anticipated. And from his occasional sidelong glances, he found the sight of her masturbating exciting, too. She had plenty of space to spread out in the amply-sized chair and give him an excellent viewing angle.

Indeed, the lavishly appointed master bedroom could have fit several more beds and chairs, and it was only part of the suite. The centerpiece was the oversized, decadently comfortable bed, while floor-to-ceiling windows gave them a panoramic vantage point over the bay and much of downtown. {If anyone has binoculars out there, they're getting a hell of a show,} she thought, amused.

The bathroom alone was as big as any hotel room she'd stayed in before, all done in black marble, and sported not just a shower and jacuzzi but a sauna as well. There was a den with a full conference table and a high-def projection TV. A spare bedroom nearly as large as the master. A fully-stocked wet bar and pantry. And more. Touring it had actually distracted them from fucking - at least for a little while. But not long after their personal concierge had discreetly departed (with a handsome tip, of course), they'd been all over each other.

The festivities had started with general kissing and stroking. It was cute how tentative Zack had been at first, but it hadn't taken long for him to adjust to the situation. He'd received a crash course in adapting to new circumstances, after all, and the girls were far from discouraging. Certainly most of his fears must have been allayed by the time they'd stripped him - he hadn't been at all shy about ripping off their clothing.

Once they were naked, Shawna had moved up to Zack and given a firm but approving tug on his cock as she ran her nails up his side. He'd leaned forward to kiss her as Crissy knelt next to them, licking and rubbing whatever struck her fancy. After the kiss, he'd looked down at her, the question obvious in his eyes. Touched, Crissy had smiled her reassurance; she really didn't mind.

After that, Zack and Shawna had gotten quite busy. Crissy mostly stayed out of the way and played a supporting role, appreciating the show. After a time she'd stolen away and taken a seat.

She had found the process of putting on the condom fascinating, and almost hilarious. {Glad I'll never need one of those! I've been fucked by rubber gloves, and skin is better!} It was a lot harder for a lesbian to catch an STD, and pregnancy was never a concern. One or two partners had insisted on 'dental dams' or similar precautions and it had always gotten in the way - literally. {That thing has got to cut down on sensation for him, too.}

Watching Zack and Shawna pleasuring each other was fascinating in an entirely different way. The mechanics of coupling between men and women were much more dramatic in person than on a screen. Seeing how they fit together gave Crissy a better idea of how she and Zack must look when they were screwing. A delightful idea.

{Mental note: mirrors on the ceiling in our bedroom. We can certainly afford it now.}

Zack leaned forward and began to devour Shawna's breasts; she wriggled, then kissed the top of his head. His ass moved up and down under Crissy's ardent supervision. She'd been (indirectly and subtly) working to teach him to be a better lover; she could see his technique had improved even since yesterday. {Not that I had any complaints!} And Crissy herself was learning a few things about how a heterosexual female went about her business. She was exquisitely sensitive to what pleased Zack, and carefully noted what Shawna was doing when he was most enjoying himself.

Watching (and planning, and fantasizing), she came powerfully; not the sharp explosions she received when Zack was inside her, but a long, slow wave, building gradually, peaking, and dying away bit by bit. It still hadn't quite passed before the other two had finished theirs.

Through the afterglow, she watched Zack roll off Shawna to the side. "This is insane," he panted as their eyes met. "I can't come five times a day forever." He didn't look too unhappy, though.

Shawna, breathing heavily herself, lifted her head and stared back and forth at them with surprise and respect. "Jesus, Crissy, you need to give him a break! Guys ain't like girls, you don't want it to fall off!"

Crissy smiled. "He's stronger than that. But," she went on, standing up, "I suppose he's earned some rest." She walked past the haphazard scattering of clothes on the floor, over to Zack's side of the bed, and bent down to her purse (giving him an extreme close-up view of her cleavage). She rummaged for a few moments and stood up holding a compact but elaborate vibrator.

She heard Shawna chuckle. "Takin' your work home with you, huh?"

"You know it." She walked around the bed and approached Shawna. The toy was abstract, but had ways to stimulate almost anything between a woman's legs, all at once. Crissy had avoided vibrators that looked anthropomorphic before. Now that she'd felt Zack inside her, she suspected she had been needlessly stubborn. {Although I can't imagine anything feeling as good as him, let alone better.}

Shawna stretched out a little and shifted, making room on the edge of the bed for Crissy. One leg curled up slightly, and her nipples were stiffening again as the item in Crissy's hands began to buzz softly. She knelt on the bed next to the redhead, her left hand rubbing along the girl's torso as her right, tingling with the hum of the vibrator, moved slowly along her inner thigh toward the wisps of red hair above her pussy.

It was fun for its own sake, but being able to put on a show - doing it in front of Zack - gave it a special charge. That clearly had some appeal for Shawna, as well; she also was enjoying his hungry gaze.

{Y'know, it'd make sense that I'd be friends with any girls like her around here. The better to help Zack meet them...} Sexual libertines were more common in the San Francisco area than perhaps elsewhere, and her job put her in contact with many of them. But even so, it did seem, reviewing her memories, that she was acquainted with an improbably large number of attractive women who would be open to a threesome (or more) with her and Zack.

As one hand curled gently around Shawna's nearer breast, her thumb lightly stroked the nipple. The hand holding the vibrator was making lazy circles and loops about the reclining girl's vulva but wasn't approaching too closely yet. Crissy bent forward, slowly, her hair falling forward to lightly brush on Shawna's belly. Never pausing her hands, she lightly kissed along her mid-torso. She took the piercing through the belly button between her teeth and pulled, carefully but firmly, to what she judged was just short of actual pain.

The girl hissed inward between her teeth. Crissy could feel the tension starting to build, could hear her breath accelerate. She let go of the metal nub; there was still much to do before she'd let the redhead come again. Her lips worked up to her freckled breasts, and began an elaborate and teasing hunt for the nipples. The vibrator moved to the outer lips, and languorously glided up one and down the other.

Shawna groaned softly and reached her arms over her head, grabbing onto the post at the corner. Crissy's tongue flicked at a nipple, her hand sliding up Shawna's neck to stroke her cheek. Her mouth transitioned smoothly to the other breast, licking and kissing all the way, ending with a wet smooch on the stiff nipple. Meanwhile the central shaft of the vibrator was humming directly outside the redhead's passage, the tip just peeking in. It hovered there, tingling, driving Shawna to flex her hips in a vain attempt to pull it in. The brunette smiled slightly, even as she continued to tenderly devour the breast before her.

Now her mouth made its way upward, spending time at a shoulder, a collarbone, the side of a neck. She settled onto her elbow as the tip of the shaft peeked ever so slightly into the red-haired and sopping channel. The brunette played her lips across chin and cheeks before meeting an ardent welcome at the other girl's mouth.

It took dexterity and practice to use the tool she wielded, but Crissy had both. The central shaft was moving gently in and out now, pulling little hitching gasps from Shawna as their tongues danced. The brunette's free hand cupped the girl's cheek, holding her head in place even as she trembled. Then a shift of Crissy's fingers, and the lower prong of the device pushed with a trilling buzz against Shawna's anus. A long moan was wrenched from her at this surprise, and her whole body jerked. But Crissy had been ready for that and the toy smoothly maintained its pumping and the kiss only intensified.

Shawna's chest was heaving now; her breasts jostled against Crissy's. The brunette's nipples were rock-hard as well, and she could feel the lubrication of her own pussy starting to leak past her labia. Despite her focus on the task at hand, some part of her was keenly aware of Zack's attention, making sure it was both pleasurable for them and at the same time arousing for their audience. She had seen plenty of lesbian porn; not just the kind that was aimed toward women but also many of the movies appealing to men. She had a good idea of what Zack would like to see.

By now Crissy was almost horizontal, balanced next to her panting, groaning victim. Her leg slid over the other girl's, holding them down in gentle but unyielding restraint. The hand with the vibrator was moving much more forcefully, relentlessly thrusting, a zap on her anus with each downstroke. The other hand curled into the red hair, holding her head down; not painfully, but firmly. Both moaned as they kissed passionately. Shawna's arms were taut over her head, hands gripping the post with white knuckles.

Crissy slowed the pace of the strokes very slightly, not wanting to set the girl off just yet. She rubbed her breasts on Shawna's, the toes on her free leg tickling the redhead's foot. Pulling her head back, she let both of them catch their breath for a moment.

She sensed when it was time. Shawna would come within seconds on her own, unable to contain herself any further. But Crissy was in control, and it was important that Shawna know this. So without warning she deftly flicked a switch, putting the vibrator to high gear, and rammed it deeply into her channel, making sure the lower prong was tickling the girl's asshole. Her leg pushed down on Shawna's and her mouth latched onto the redhead's lips. The climax wasn't so much released as torn from her, and it was far more intense because of that. It went on through scream after muffled scream, the girl's whole body bucking with waves of pleasure.