Extra Credit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up to wipe the cum from her forehead and cheek. He grabbed her hand and gently stopped her "Don't, I love seeing my cum on you." She shook with excitement. He gently lifted her and set her on the bed. Lifting her skirt he was pleasantly surprised to see her bare cunt. She was so turned on that her lips were purple and wide open, waiting for someone. She looked expectantly at him, hoping he would just ram his dick into her cunt, she wanted him so bad. But, his dick hung limp, spent on her face and tits. Her disappointment must have shown in her face, for he smiled and said "don't worry, it'll come back. In the meantime, what's good for the goose is good for the gander." She didn't have time to contemplate the difference between a goose and a gander, for he quickly fell to licking and sucking on her now engorged lips and clit. She threw her cum covered face back as she felt first one, then two and three fingers slide into her cunt. He slid them out and then back in with quick forcefulness. Her stretched pussy clamped down on his fingers and she came with a force that almost scared her. She felt her cunt spasming against his thrusting fingers. The juices ran down his hand. All the while his tongue deftly flicked at her now hard and erect clit. She ran her hands over her sticky breasts and pinched her nipples as her orgasm subsided.

Panting, she lay, nearly spent. Oh god how she wanted to feel like this all the time. He stopped his ministrations as he felt her go lax, and scrambled up to lie beside her on the bed. His gentle and slow kisses carried her away. Soon, his member began to rise again. She looked down and saw him hard and didn't want to wait any longer. Rolling him onto his back she mounted him, like she had Tim the night before. He was shorter, and frankly smaller all over. He didn't fill her as much as Tim did. As she began to bounce though, he met her movements and accentuated the pleasure. His fingers found her clit, and he used his other hand to cup her ass. The sensations were outstanding. She could still smell his cum, and feel the stickiness on her face. The memory of his spurting cock was overwhelming and she felt herself begin to climax again. Not trusting her muscles, she lay down on top of him, now thrusting back into him. As her orgasm began to grip her she felt his hands roaming across her ass. She loved it as he rubbed her ass and she came with high fast moans of her own.

With him still in her, she slowed her motions as her orgasm subsided. She could feel him still thrusting into her, hard as a rock. He hadn't come yet. She continued to meet his thrusts, but with less enthusiasm as she felt the post orgasm warmth rush over her. Soon she felt him tense and thrust. She met his thrusts and kissed him deeply as he emptied his seed for a second time. They fell into a sticky tangle of arms and legs.

After a few minutes, he rose, went to the bathroom and returned. She was nearly asleep and only half consciously watched him dress and let himself out. As the door clicked shut, she realized she didn't even know his name.

The next morning, she reviewed the tape. It was great. You could clearly see the horny and hungry look on her face as she engulfed his cock. The white globs of cum were visible as they spurted onto her face and chest. 'Just what the Dr. ordered' she thought pleased with herself, and not just a little turned on by watching the movie. 'I can see why he likes this kind of thing, it's very hot. And it must be pretty exciting to get them made to order.'

12