Extra Credit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his fingers and she could feel his hard cock pressing at her entrance. It was slick with lotion and slid in with a little pop. He slowly and gently pressed it into her now willing, wanting asshole. As best she could, she thrust back against him. He pushed deeper and deeper. It felt as if he were splitting her apart. She had never felt so full of cock in her life. He settled into a thrusting rhythm and she began to orgasm. As her thrust harder and deeper she came again and again, moaning, whimpering and panting. She was so dirty, nasty filled with cock. She wanted it to last forever. She came four times and then felt his hot seed fill her bowels. Her orgasm rocked her as he moaned in her ear "I've taken every hole you have, you are totally mine tonight. I've fucked your sloppy wet pussy. I've fucked your mouth and filled your belly with my cum. And now my dick is deep in your ass and filling you with cum." She imagined the professor hearing the nasty words and she replied "I'm yours master, fuck all my holes I want it so bad." Her voice was choked with emotion and arousal.

He finished and slipped his dick from her ass. He untied her feet and arms. 'Oh no, I want more, she thought.' Even though she lay, spent and dripping cum from her ass. He rolled her onto her back and she just lay there.

"And now, my lover," he said with tenderness, "I shall reward your willingness with my mouth." He set to work, licking and sucking at her swollen cunt. Soon she was again climaxing. She could feel the cum dripping from her ass, and still a little from her pussy. She ran her hands over her nipples and pinched them as she screamed "oh god yes, lick my cunt, I want you to use me, to make me cum again and again."

She lay, still blindfolded, spent on her bed. Sticky and slick with love juice she fell asleep. When she awoke, some hours later, he was gone.

12