Extra Credit Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The harder Tony fucked, the better it felt when his cock brushed up against the spot at the top of Greg's anal wall. But Greg longed for more. Desperate, Greg pushed himself up off his back, and gripping onto Tony's shoulders, he pulled himself up into Tony's lap, straddling him, cock buried to the hilt inside him. He angled himself just right, and felt a bolt of pleasure rocket from his groin through his body. Tony's cock was now pressed firmly against the sweet spot, which Greg didn't know was where his prostate rested against the outside of his anal cavity. Greg began to bounce up and down, as fast and hard as his body allowed him, each hump driving the tip of Tony's cock straight towards the prostate, sending am intense jolt of pleasure throughout Greg's body.

It didn't take Tony more than a moment to adjust to this new position and begin thrusting his hips upwards in motion with each of Greg's downward thrusts. As the two continued to fuck as one sweaty groaning and moaning heap of naked flesh, Tony felt things begin to build towards a boiling point in his groin.

Greg could barely fathom how good it felt for Tony's cock to be hitting him in that one specific spot. It was a pleasure in his crotch more intense than any he'd ever gotten from regular sex. Somehow all the action in his ass was building in his crotch and to his shock he felt his balls begin to tighten as the pleasure finally exploded. He experienced a momentary lapse in conscious thinking as his vision blurred and he was hit with a wave of an orgasm.

Tony didn't think it was possible for Greg's asshole to get any tighter around his cock. He was wrong. As he listened to his roommate let out one long deep moan, he felt Greg's entire body tense up on top of him, and felt Greg's asshole clench unbelievably tight around his pole. Tony continued his fucking as he watched in amazement as Greg's own cock erupted and began to spew it's hot white spunk all over Tony's chest. Before he had a chance to comprehend what had happened, Tony himself went over the edge as Greg's super tight cock muscles squeezed a powerful jet squirting orgasm deep inside Greg.

As things finally subsided and Greg began having clear thoughts again, he realized that he had achieved the most powerful orgasm of his life without even touching his cock. Exhausted, he slipped off the cock that impaled his sweaty anus and fell back onto the bed, globs and globs of Tony's cum oozing out of his spent asshole.

Tony sat frozen on his knees on the bed. He watched his spent cock shrink, and with the foggy glasses of arousal now lifted, sat confused about what had just happened. He and Greg had just filmed themselves fucking like a couple of fags only to save their asses from being expelled from school. Why then, had Tony ended up enjoying it so much? Looking down at himself again and noticing the splatter of his roommate's sperm on his chest and abs he was perplexed by a new question. How had Greg managed to blow his load so hard without laying a finger on his own dick?

Both freshmen had many questions to answer, but for now there was a lot of cleaning up to do...

* * * * *

The next day the boys put their "extra credit" video in Dr. Selser's office mailbox and tried to get back to their normal college life. However, no matter how they tried neither Greg nor Tony could erase from their mind the fact that they thoroughly enjoyed the video recorded fuck-fest they created. They still hooked up with as many college chicks as they could get their hands on, but Tony was still dying to know how Greg had managed his ejaculation by purely anal stimulation. Greg was happy to show him...