Extreme Makeover – Girl Next Door E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
945 Followers

Tony finally let his fingers slip under the panties, partially displaying Kay's soft brown pubic hair, and then he began working his fingers in a slow circular motion. The petting soon turned to finger fucking as Tony worked Kay's sensitive areas.

Kay's moans intensified as Tony's pace quickened. Kay reached over and slipped her hand in the waist band of Tony's briefs. Her hand snaked inside and liberated his thick cock from the tight confines. Kay freed about seven inches of long, hard cock and wrapped her fingers around the base of the hard cock. She was barely able to close her fingers around Tony's cock.

Tony kissed Kay passionately, their tongues savoring each other as his fingers withdrew from her crotch and slowly danced up her body until it found the swell of her breast. Tony used his hand to fondle Kay's hard pointy nipples that were clearly visible as they thrust outward against her bustier cups. He cupped one of the large breasts and squeezed it with his strong hand, and then used the palm of his hand to brush lightly against the hard tips in a slow circular motion causing Kay to moan louder. He pulled the fabric down freeing a nipple.

"Oh Tony you're making me so hot," Kay moaned as she stroked his thick shaft. Kay's placed her hand on top of his erection and squeezed. Then she used her fingernails to trace the outline of the shaft, torturing the big cock.

Tony tormented Kay's other nipple with his other hand. He watched Kay's body responding to his touch, her breathing was becoming ragged. Kay's moans were increasing in volume and intensity and Tony knew she was almost ready.

Tony turned Kay around again and went to work on the hooks on her bustier. In moments if fell free revealing firm shapely orbs with protruding areoles and hardened nipples. Kay shivered as she felt Tony nuzzling her neck and kissing her smooth skin. Her neck was very sensitive and Once again Kay's body responded.

Tony's tongue softly licked the inside of her ear as he whispered to her. His hand slowly followed the outline of her spine downward and then slipped inside the back of her panties to her ass. Another involuntary moan escaped from Kay's mouth. Kay gasped and her breathing quickened as Tony probed between her ass cheeks.

Tony's fingers found their way to the bottom of her crack and dipped into her aroused pussy. As quickly as he started, Tony withdrew his hand and walked Kay to a nearby chair where he sat and instructed her to sit on his lap straddling him. "Last time we did this you denied me the pleasure of these tits - tonight I will not be denied." He said as he latched onto an exposed nipple and buried his face in Kay's bosom. Tony feasted for what seemed like an eternity switching between passionate lip locks and working over both tits with his mouth.

Kay was rocking back and forth on Tony's lap. Occasionally Tony's hand would rub her back or reach into her panties and grab her ass check before returning to fondle the tit that was not covered by Tony's lips. Kay was whimpering and obviously extremely aroused.

Finally Tony asked Kay to stand up and as she did he deftly slip down her panties. She stood facing him naked except for her stockings. He quickly stood. Removed his own briefs and turned to place Kay on the bed. They were both in a state of total arousal and Tony quickly spread Kay's legs and almost instantly placed his cock at the entrance to Kay's pussy. With a grunt he was balls deep in the young bride. Kay gasped as he filled her. Pleading, "Fuck me, fuck me."

And Tony did. For ten minutes he worked his cock in Kay's pussy. Occasionally pausing for breath or to grab her tit, then he resumed fucking her. Kay was thrashing around and gasping with occasional encouraging words like, more, harder, deeper. Tony was close saying, "I'm going to cum on your tits. Finally Kay went limp and squealed then collapsed in orgasm. Tony withdrew and kept his word, squirting several streams of hot cum on Kay's stomach and breasts before collapsing on the bed.

After several minutes both of them recovered. Kay was in a blissful state repeating how good it felt to get fucked after four months without. Tony was equally complementary telling Kay her hot pussy was fantastic.

Then Kay turned to me and said I could stop the camera now. She continued, "That's one. Two more times to get even. Tony if you have a friend we could get together again soon and continue."

Epilogue

Two weeks later I filmed Kay getting tag teamed by Tony and a friend from the gym. That session went three hours as Kay was nailed from both ends, taken doggy style and brought to orgasm repeatedly as the guys took turns sucking her clit. Her third and last session occurred after hours in the gym that Tony and his friend worked at. Kay smiled as she relayed the story of how her anal cherry was taken while she was laid over the bench press bench.

With her revenge complete, I encourage Kay to put the episode behind her and give her husband a chance to restore the marriage. "Let him know he is forgiven and you are even now but if you ever hear any hint that he is wandering it will immediately be over. Don't tell him any more. Focus on being sexy for him and moving ahead with your life as a couple. You have gotten your revenge, learned a lot about yourself and sex, and had some fun but that is not your future. Give him a call and tell him you can't wait to meet him at the airport. Then wear one of those sexy outfits and show him the time of his life."

And she did. And it worked. And I still watch the tape occasionally.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
945 Followers