All Comments on 'Eye of the Beholder'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet and erotic

Lovely story about people that were believable.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Bigger is not always better.!

Loved the story and wish there were more writers like you.! Maybe you could come up with a few more.? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work

The epilogue was a little disappointing, but quite logical, nonetheless. The story was lovely.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think it wonderful that so many commentors

left alone your starting this loving wives story with a wimpy male(?) giving way to the black lover. I never did figure out just why you would throw in a black lover except to start a series of complaints, it did not advance the story any futher than a male for a unfaithful wife for any race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I found your story wonderful. The characters were superb, their humanity with small/no breasts and small penis just added to the reality, and it is reality that makes erotica so effective. And your level of anticipation added that much more to the arousal factor. Bottom line -- I have read this twice and cum both times. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Great Story

A really good story! You developed the plot at a leisurely pace. The basic psychology of the characters was worked out well. You resisted the temptation to put them together forever, but still had a happy ending. Aside from all that, it is sexy.

KissedManyKissedManyover 11 years ago
Perfect

Well done. Very natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing but praise

One of the best I have ever read! Good development of a great truth, and proof that the idea of 'beauty is only skin deep' is only 'skin deep'. True beauty starts from within, goes all the way through, and is truly seen and appreciated in the eye of the beholder. Great story, excellent presentation. Thank you so much.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
One Of Your Better Stories*****

Nice and sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

JustanotherdirtyoldmanJustanotherdirtyoldmanabout 2 years ago

Stunning! Excellent story with great characters and incredibly sexy. Thank you very much for sharing. I've rated it 5 stars only because there aren't more stars available. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous