All Comments on 'Eye of the Beholder'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Damned Good story!!

Only one tenth of one percent of the people in the world are "Perfect". This doesn't mean that the rest of us are destended to been alone all our life. The truth is that as you go through life you find out several things: 1) That looks are only skin deep 2) A good relationship with someone involves companionship as well as lust. 3) Even when we are young the physicial side may last several hours, then you have the balance of the day when companionship is important. Last and most important someone that truly loves you, warts and all, will be beutiful to you. JDseller

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
very nice story

read real smooth. keep up the good work, a fan always/

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No one's perfect

magmaman:

I am most happy that you chose to acknowledge it in this story. Frankly, I get awful tired of reading stories about the perfect minds and bodies of the hims and hers on Literotica. it ain't going to happen. It is those imperfections that we accept or reject when we go through the process of wooing a lover and perhaps a mate because they may be with us for a long time. Each of us knows and have regretted our own imperfections that our intended will have to graciously overlook. Well written and well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
You made a lot of people happy today.

We always need reminding and reassurance that, despite our imperfections, we are all still worthwhile and valuable people.

I'm finding a strange thing here in Lit. The best stories may not have any sex in them. They aren't about sex at all. The real lessons and pleasures are about the way people relate to one another with caring and respect. Sex may enhance that but it's only one component of sharing life together.

Thank you so much for this story. Old hard-hearted Phil even got a little misty-eyed. It's also nice to see a guy portrayed as real. Most aren't ladies men and aren't great with girls. We need the girls to recognize us and give us a little help.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm not the only one?

I honestly believed up until today that I might be the only woman alive with breasts that didn't match. Mine are exactly like the woman you described in your story and although I have a small waist, I also have the huge hips and bottom! Thank you, thank you for affirming something I should already know. Not every woman's breasts look like Playboy Bunnies or the actresses in the movies!!

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Great Story magmaman

Ever watch Revenge of the Nerds? Most of the people in this world are not perfect. Most are not beautiful to the casual eye but almost everyone is beautiful to someone!

Finding the person that you find beautiful and having them finding you beautiful too is what love is all about. Go Love!!

Great story of finding your soul mate. I hope they are both smart enough to keep that together.

Thanks much for your efforts.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story to read when you're feeling unperfect. It really reminded me that just because I'm not tall blonde skinny and smooth doesn't mean I'm not beautiful to my special someone. I'm having a hard time remembering this lately. It's true...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
What a perfect title -

Nice short and sweet and to the point - none of us is actually perfect - far from it -since perfection is an opinion not and objective value -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice story

I love women with large labia lips, they are so good to suck on and most women's boobs are not both the same size and glad she did not have fake ones, they are just gross..

Like they say....beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what is inside counts a whole lot more....loved the story....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Many normal good looking people have flaws.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...