F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom glanced over at Dad nervously. "I was just dropping off something for an out-of-town client. I needed to get home."

Dad was reading some magazine. "Your meeting went well?" he asked. "Seems like you got home early."

"Much shorter than we thought. It was fine." She stood up. "I have a headache, I think I'm gonna lie down."

Tiffany and I looked at each other. Things weren't quite perfect yet. I excused myself from the family and hit the books. Paper to write. As much as I wanted to fix things, I needed to keep the 100's rolling in. I figured I'd talk to Tiff at the witching hour.

Sure enough, midnight rolled along, and the sounding of the clock preceded my sister's arrival. She had a robe on, but nothing underneath it. She looked gorgeous, but I kind of missed her signature pink panties. She climbed into my bed naked, cuddling up to me. "I think I almost gave Mom a heart attack."

"Tell me."

"Not much too tell. Mom showed up a few minute before 6:00. She didn't see us and I was watching out for her. I broke from the girls, told them I was going to the bathroom. When the Fat Bastard got there, I walked over to Mom, when the asshole was only a few feet away. I called out to her, and I swear she almost fainted. She looked over at the jerk, shaking her head, like I wasn't going to notice. Of course I asked her what she was doing there, and she freaked. Completely. Like three different excuses before she said she had just dropped something off for some client."

"What was Fat Bastard doing?"

"Hanging out by the door. I told Mom to come and see my friends, say happy birthday and all. Good thing she didn't. That would have confused them. I told 'em you lost a bet, and had to pay for dinner for me and three friends."

"Not too much, I hope."

"Not even a hundred bucks. You got off cheap."

"And Mom?"

"Said she had to go. I told her I'd walk her to the car, and that Fat Bastard glared at me the whole way. I wanted to walk up and slap him in the face." She was rubbing my chest, cuddling sweetly. "How about you? Any news?"

"Pretty sure Dad's not cheating, so that's not the problem. The email to Mr. Ellis got weird results."

"Weird how?"

"Mrs. Ellis emailed Mom. Said someone emailed her husband, and he was so embarrassed. They talked it out, trying to figure out how they could be more discrete."

"So he knew about it?"

"Looks like it. I guess that didn't work."

"We gotta do something. What's to stop Mom from trying to hook-up with the Fat Bastard again?"

"I have no idea."

We were getting brazen. I asked her to stay with me. I loved holding her. I felt so calm, so soothed, with my sister next to me. She set my alarm for 1/2 an hour before Mom got up, and I accepted her back in my arms, happy. Happier than I could remember.

* * * *

The next afternoon, we kept up the effort to make sure Mom knew how much she was loved and appreciated. Helped around the house, touched her, hugged her, gave her small kisses every chance we got. Tiffany was taking it a step further, doing much the same for Dad. Sneaking into his lap like she used to when she was young.

Mom seemed to be enjoying it, shooing us away, telling us to behave ourselves, yet always yielding to our attention. I was getting more and more 'attentive', sneaking a nice breast grope in, rubbing her bottom, nibbling her ear.

Tiffany was ornery, wearing a skirt, flashing me her pink panties, getting me worked up. I took it out on Mom, finally pinning her to the laundry room wall, and making out with her.

"Bret..." she murmured, while I was pressed up against her, her hands held above her head, my lips teasing her neck, her ear, my hardness pressed against her belly.

"Kiss me, Mom. Teach me more."

She was whimpering softly, my hand inside her shirt, teasing her nipple, while our tongues battled. "Please, baby. You're driving me crazy, we have to stop," she panted.

I released her, taking her in my arms, hugging her. "I love you, Mom. We love you. I hope you understand that. All the love you could ever need, it's here, at home."

She squeezed me back. "I know, baby boy."

Before midnight, I cleaned up my room a bit. Changed the sheets. Turned back the covers on Tiffany's side, and waited eagerly. I was almost frantic, when the last of the chimes rang out midnight, and she wasn't there. Maybe a minute later, she appeared, removing her robe. "Sorry," she said softly.

She was in her panties, those teasing pink panties. She looked down at the turned down covers, rubbing her hands over the new sheets. "I love sleeping on clean sheets," she said sliding in beside me. "I hope you don't mind the panties, it's... that time, you know?"

I pulled her into my arms. "I love your little panties," I told her. "I don't mind at all."

We talked a few minutes about Mom and Dad. "Something's going on with Dad," she finally said.

"What do you mean?"

"I... you know, how I sometimes sit in his lap?"

"Daddy's Princess," I teased.

She grinned, blushing. "I could always get a... response from him. A little wiggle, a few kissies, and I knew how much he loved me."

"Response?"

She reached down and rubbed my hard-on. "Response."

"With Dad?"

She nodded. "Never did anything. I know it embarrassed him a little, but I never let him know I noticed. Not that I could miss it poking me in the butt. I've been doing it forever. Tonight, no response. And believe me, I tried."

That was something to think about. "Is that recent? When was the last time you got a... response?"

"I don't think I've sat in his lap for ages. I kinda stopped last year." She wriggled up against me. "You don't think Mom's having the same issue with him, do you?"

"God. How would I know? Maybe. If so, that could be a problem."

She giggled. "No trouble getting a response from you, is there big bro?"

"Not for you. Never for you, Tiff."

For some reason, that night was different. Less neediness. We cuddled talked and kissed, caressed each other comfortably. We talked about ourselves, our desires, the last couple of years when we'd grown apart.

I learned a lot more about my sister's 'sluttiness'. Her two aborted relationships which involved sex. Handjobs that were expected after a few dates. Her single previous blowjob, which ended miserably.

"Tommy was such an ass," she griped. "Got his damn blowjob he'd been practically begging me for. Little prick half the size of yours, that popped in seconds. He got pissed that I wouldn't let him come in my mouth. The next day I found out he was telling everybody how he made me choke on his huge cock, had me begging for it. Slurped his cum like a starving whore. I dumped the stupid jerk."

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked, comforting her.

"Say what? To who? What were you gonna do, kick his ass? You didn't even talk to me anymore. Whine about it to my friends? What was I supposed to do? Anything I did, would make me look like a stupid little slut. I dated him for a month. Gave him a lousy blowjob that didn't last much longer than a few sucks. I learned a lesson, that's about it."

I felt bad for her. I didn't think about those kinds of things. Being popular, getting a bad 'rep', dating, putting out or not. I had no experience and no brilliant advice. "His loss. I hope his dick shrivels up even smaller," I said.

She giggled for me, and we played tonsil-hockey for a while.

"Mom's still texting Fat Bastard. Not as many calls, but still communicating. She's gonna try it again," Tiffany whispered.

"Probably. All we can do is keep trying, and running interference."

I fell asleep cuddling my twin, spooned up against her, her soft breast in my hand, the smell of her hair in my head. I couldn't imagine life getting any better.

* * * *

I woke when Tiffany did, before the rest of the house would get up. We cuddled a bit, then I hit the bathroom, while she snuck into her own room. I was surprised to hear movement in the guest room, and peeked in. Mom was sleeping there, restless. My heart filled with lead.

I went into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Brushed her hair back. She opened her eyes, seeing me, and smiled.

"Why are you in here, Mom? Did you and Dad fight?"

She shook her head. "His snoring is getting worse, and he won't see a doctor or anything. It was keeping me up, so I've been sleeping in here every now and then when it gets really bad."

I climbed onto the bed behind her, hugging her. "You want me to talk about it with him?"

She shook her head. "I don't think it would help. He hates going to the doctor. Doesn't believe the snoring is that bad. I don't think he even minds my leaving. It's not like..." she stopped suddenly.

I climbed under the covers with her, spooning her from behind. Pulled her in close, my hand closing softly on her breast.

"What are you doing up?" she asked. "This is early for you."

"Had to go to the bathroom," I explained. "Sounded like you were having some kind of nightmare. Everything Ok?"

She sighed, clutching my arm to her chest. "Just some things I need to work out on my own, baby."

"If I can help in any way, you just tell me. I'd do anything for you, Mom."

She purred, kissing the arm I'd wiggled under her head. "I know, Bret. You have no idea how good that makes me feel."

"Let me stay here with you a while. Go back to sleep. I've got you now," I whispered, kissing her neck.

"You're not going to be bad again, are you? I can't take it here, not in bed, just us two. Please, baby..."

"No Mom. This is it. I'm here for you. That's all. Close your eyes and rest if you can."

The alarm went off, and I woke slowly, feeling her moving in my arms. Her lips touched mine lightly. "That was wonderful, baby," she whispered. "Thank you."

"Mmmm," I sighed. "Love holdin' you Mom."

She chuckled, "I know. We're gonna have to do something about you trying to poke a hole in my bottom."

"Sorry."

I got another little kiss. "It's Ok. Kind of nice that someone finds me attractive."

"That's silly. Hottest Mom around. MILF Mom."

"Do you think I'm a MILF, baby boy?"

"Mom, you're the sexiest woman I've ever met."

She brushed my hair back, caressing my face. "You're sweet. I'm gonna go get ready. You want me to reset the alarm?"

I sat up stretching. "I'll go to my room. Nothing here without you."

That got me another kiss.

* * * *

Wednesday was more of the same. Checking emails. Keeping the grades up. Teasing and loving on Mom. My work on Tiffany's college stuff was seeing some fruition. I forwarded her grades, and wrote what I thought was quite a powerful essay in her name. I accompanied it with one of my own.

At midnight, my sister returned to my bed, in my favorite pink panties. I got a nice loving blowjob, and we talked about the fact that Mom's communicating with Fat Bastard was dwindling. At the crack of dawn, Tiffany returned to her room, and I checked. Mom was in the guest room. I went in and cuddled her, no talking, until it was time for her to get up. Had a sweet little cuddling and kissing session with her until she left me.

Things were going so well. I talked to Tiffany, and got a list of teacher's she thought would be willing to give her a college recommendation, and tasked her with getting a couple in writing.

I got a cryptic text on my phone from Tiffany at the end of lunch. "We gotta stop Mom b4 its 2 l8!" I don't play the texting games, and it took me a moment to recognize we had to stop Mom before it's too late. "Meet me by the gym." I texted back.

On the way to P.E. she came running up to me in the hallway, a nervous wreck.

"She's gonna do it! Two o'clock this afternoon!" she whined. She showed me Mom's forwarded messages. It was the Marriott again. The Fat Bastard had a room. Didn't they have any imagination?

Shit. How could things turn to crap so quickly? How could we stop her, while we were in school?

"What are we gonna do, Bret?" she whined, clutching my arm.

I had no idea. My brain was a mess, searching vainly for a solution, when fate interceded. Tommy Mecklin, he of the lousy blowjob walked by. He was with a couple of friends, and intentionally bumped into me. "Slut and a nerd," he laughed. Typical bully behavior. Bad timing.

I walked over to him, looking up into his face. He was a lot bigger, maybe 3-4 inches and 40-50 lbs, and I'm not a small guy, at 5'11" 175#. At that moment it didn't matter. "Big guy, big mouth, with the tiny 4 inch cock, that goes off in what? Five seconds? How could anyone be a slut for a teeny weenie, with premature ejaculation issues? No wonder she dumped you, Tiny Tommy. Five Second Mecklin."

Half those present were staring in wonder, the other half laughing at him. We had a good crowd, right in front of the Art class, next to the gym.

He hit me twice before I even got my hands up. I think I got a couple of good shots in, but that's probably wishful thinking. Got my ass handed to me pretty good, in the few seconds before the teachers broke it up.

Five minutes later we were in the principal's office. Tommy was a hot head and a bully. I was the perfect student, soon to be Valedictorian. The teachers had seen him hit me, for no reason. Half a dozen witnesses.

Didn't matter. Ours was a zero-tolerance school. I was in a fight.

Dr. Thomas looked at me, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Bret, but you know the rules. You have to go home. The minimum is a one day suspension, so you can come back tomorrow."

I looked out the glass partition, wondering what kind of punishment Tiny Tommy was gonna get. I didn't feel sorry for him. Assholes deserved what they had coming. "Can you call my Mom, Dr. Thomas? She gets off work at 1:00, and my Dad is all the way downtown, and won't be off until 6:00."

"What happened, Bret? It's not like you to get into trouble." Damn, he actually seemed to care. I wonder if they paid him extra for that.

"He called my sister a slut. I said something about his manhood, and he attacked me."

He shook his head. "It's hard to condemn someone for sticking up for his family. I wish you could have found a better way of handling it. Let me call your mother, and afterward you can wait in the nurse's office, and let her see if she can do something about your eye. You're going to have a hell of a shiner."

He looked up my emergency contacts, and I was pleasantly surprised when he caught Mom at home. It was almost 1:30, and I figured she'd be out on her mission of adultery before long.

"No, Mrs. Bridges, it's about Bret. He's been in a fight, and has been suspended... No, not Tiffany, although she was a witness, Bret... Yes a fight..." I could hear my Mom's shrieks from 8 feet away. Dr. Thomas pulled the phone away from his ear.

"No, he didn't start it, the other boy hit him first, but we have a zero tolerance policy here, and he needs to go home... He's not innocent, Mrs. Bridges, he may have instigated it..." Once again he pulled the phone away from his head, while Mom let loose.

"He admitted it to me. He's sitting right here in my office... Yes, apparently the other young man insulted a family member, and Bret felt it was his duty to defend her honor... No, I think it's best that you discuss it with him... It's only for today, he can return to school tomorrow... Yes, he can make up the work... I'm disappointed as well, Mrs. Bridges, it's no way for a Valedictorian to behave... I'll leave a message at the front, you can to straight to the nurse's office..." Poor choice of words. I'm sure people outside could hear my Mom screaming.

"No ma'am, he's not seriously injured, just a black eye... Yes, he's going there now, how soon can we expect you?... I'm sorry I had to contact you, I hope it's the last time."

He hung up, looking at me. "One angry Momma. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, young man."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Thomas. I assure you, it won't happen again."

"Let's hope not," he said, the discussion finished.

"Do I need an escort to the nurse's office?" I asked.

"I don't think that's really a problem, do you?"

"No sir."

"Send Mr. Mecklin in on your way out."

I walked past 5 Second Mecklin. "Your turn, Tiny," I told him.

"You asshole!" he screamed, "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you!" He jumped out of his chair, and I heard Dr. Thomas shout, "Mecklin! In here now!"

I grinned. Teach him to mess with my sister.

I was sitting with a cold compress on my cheek when Mom showed up. From the way she was dressed, I figured we'd barely stopped her in time. She walked up and planted her feet about a foot and a half apart, her arms crossed, glaring at me.

"What do you have to say for yourself, young man?" she snapped.

I looked her up and down. Four inch heels, stockings, a split sided skirt so short it barely covered her ass. Simple button up white blouse that made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Lotsa cleavage. Hair up, full makeup.

"Why are you all dressed up? Going on a date? That's not work clothing." I was tired of being subtle. She blushed bright red, her mouth open, unable to answer. "Don't let Dr. Thomas see you dressed like that. He'd send you home."

She stood straighter, tugging her skirt down. "Let's go. We'll talk about this at home."

It was a silent ride, except for my phone texts going off. I almost never texted but Tiffany was the opposite.

What happened? Simple and to the point.

Got Suspended I texted back.

Shit! Why?

Why I got suspended, or why I started the fight?

Mom had to come pick me up

Mom was glaring at me, texting away. Like she never did, right?

:) My genius brother. Love you

Asshole deserved it. 2 birds 1 stone. Nobody messes with my sister. The longest text of my life.

C U soon. Kisses

I put the phone away, and leaned back, feet on the dashboard. My cheek hurt, but it was worth it.

Mom broke down just before we got home. "You wanna explain yourself?" she snapped.

I'd listened to Dr. Thomas' explanation very carefully. I figure a little white lie might help in the big picture. "He called you a slut. Said you were sleeping around, and everyone knew it. I couldn't let him say that."

Mom's look of shock and despair was worth it. "W... why would he say that?"

"Don't know. Maybe because of the way you're dressed? Perhaps I was wrong. Do I need to apologize to him, Mom?"

We were pulling into the driveway, and I opened the door and got out of the car before it had even stopped. The front door was unlocked from her hurried departure, and I marched in and grabbed one of Dad's beers. I'd never done that without permission. The only thing Tiffany and I were allowed was wine.

I was seated before Mom got in the door. She looked nervous when she came to stand in front of me. I could see she was trying to regain control of the situation, and had a determined look on her face. "You know how your father and I feel about fighting. There's no excuse for it."

I leaned back, and unzipped my pants. "Mom, if you're gonna talk to me dressed like a slut, I'd prefer if you just got on your knees and sucked my cock, Ok?"

She stared at me in open wonder. "How dare you! I'm your mother!"

"Are you even wearing panties under that whore skirt?" I asked, pulling out my cock and stroking it. "Why don't you bend over, Mom, and give me a peek. Did you shave your pussy for him?"

Mom marched off to her bedroom, and I drank my beer in peace. It was a good 10 minutes before she reappeared, in sweat pants and a t-shirt. Her hair was back down, her whorish makeup cleaned up.

As soon as she appeared, I started in again. I was fed up with trying to stop her. "Your phone's been going off constantly. I bet the Fat Bastard is wondering why you're a no show at the Marriott."

It was like I'd slapped her. She stopped in mid-step, and I saw her tear up. Within moments she was bawling.

1...456789