F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a little bad about it, and stood, rebuttoning my pants. I took her in my arms, and hugged her. "I couldn't let you do it Mom. I couldn't. Especially not with him."

She cried harder, and I drew her down to the couch, holding her while she sobbed.

"Why would you do it, Mom? Why? I don't understand. Aren't we enough? Do you really want to break up the family?"

She leaned into me, clutching my shirt in her fists, unable to get a sentence out. I just held her, hugging her, rocking her back and forth. "I'm sorry Mom. That was cruel of me. But I couldn't let you do it. I couldn't think of any other way to stop you."

"You... you got in a fight on purpose? To stop me?"

"I didn't know what else to do. I was desperate."

"But your school record! Your grades, Valedictorian," she whined.

"I was suspended for less than three hours. No tests today. I'll be fine." I squeezed her. "Even if it meant getting expelled, I'd still do it, to keep our family together."

"What do you know?" she asked hesitantly.

"Everything. The dirty messages, him showing you his 'lumber'. The hickey on your tit. Your date Monday night, which Tiffany had to interrupt. Aunt Tina's and Mrs. Ellis' affairs."

She was quiet. "It was you, sending the email to Warren."

"I was hoping that if you saw the damage cheating caused in one family, you might think twice about destroying ours."

"Francine isn't cheating. He knows about it. Her situation is a lot like mine. You shouldn't have interfered."

"She was trying to get you to cheat. She and Aunt Tina. Does Uncle Tim know too? Does he approve?"

Mom shook her head. "And all this fooling around the last week or so?"

"To let you know how much you're loved. You're not, what was it... unappreciated, unloved, unfulfilled. I don't know what we could do about being unfulfilled, but we had to let you know you're loved and appreciated."

She sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. "You don't understand, you can't..."

"Dad's not having an affair. He wouldn't."

Mom murmured. "I know. Can't might be a better way of putting it."

"What's going on, Mom? Why would you do this?"

"It's your father, Bret. We think it's his blood pressure medicine or one of his other meds. We haven't made love in over a year. A year," she whined.

"But the other day, your shower together..."

"He tries baby. God love him, he tries so hard. He can sometimes get it half up. He'll do what he can to pleasure me. Hands, mouth, some... toys. But it's not the same." She sat up and put her arm around my neck, staring into my eyes.

"I'm going crazy, Bret. Over a year since I've had sex. Your father and I, we've always been great together. A wonderful sex life. Other couples do it maybe once a week, a lot of times less. Not us, two or three times a week was common. From that to nothing. Nothing!"

"Isn't there drugs, something?"

"He tried Viagra, had a bad reaction to it. We tried a different medicine. He bought the toys to use on me, but none of it worked. He stopped doing anything with me over 4 months ago. Now he's talking about testosterone injections."

"But your boss? That fat bastard?"

She heaved a huge sigh. "It was just teasing. Maybe a little dirty, but I wasn't really going to do anything with him. It was nice to be desired, and to see how crazy I could drive him. I honestly don't think it would have gone anywhere, but then you two started in. Teasing me, driving me crazy. I was so fuckin' horny all the time, and you and your sister just made it worse. I finally broke down and agreed to meet him. It was stupid, but I... I needed something."

"But what about Dad? What if he found out?"

She sank into my chest. "Your father's the best man in the world. He feels horrible about everything. About six months ago, after another miserable attempt, he held me and told me that he understood. If I ever felt I needed to do anything, I should do what I had to. He didn't want to know, and would never ask me about it. I couldn't believe he was giving me permission! God, I loved him more than ever, but knew I could never do that to him. So I gave up on sex, got myself off with my toys and a dirty story. Decided that I'd rather be with my family in a sexless relationship, than be fulfilled."

"Unappreciated, Unloved?" I asked.

She glared at me. "I don't know how you got into my private correspondence, but I had a bad day, Ok? I was feeling low. I was dressing up for your father, hoping for a little interest, but I was getting nothing. Not even what he could do. It was like he didn't care about sex with me anymore. If I wanted it, I had to practically beg for it."

I guess we'd been talking for a while. Tiffany burst in the house, slamming the door behind her. She saw us sitting, and ran over. "It wasn't his fault, Mom," she started.

I shook my head at her. "It's over, Tiffany. I told her we know. Why we did it, trying to stop her. Everything."

Mom reached out and took Tiff's hands in her own. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean for you guys to get concerned."

Mom looked back at me. "Why don't you get us a bottle of wine, while I try to explain things to your sister? You might want to put some ice on your eye as well."

Alright. I guess I was dismissed. I did as Mom asked, pouring them some wine, and leaving them the bottle. Got the proverbial frozen bag of peas for my eye. The old grandfather clock started chiming, and I realized it was barely three o'clock. Tiffany must have cut her last period P.E. again. When I took my seat with Mom and Tiff, Mom wasted no time climbing in my lap, nor Tiffany cuddling up.

"You know the answer's obvious, Mom," Tiffany started.

Mom shook her head. "I know what you're going to say, baby. But it's out of the question."

"Why?"

"You know why. It's wrong," Mom argued.

Like Tiffany had reminded me on our first night, she has a stubborn streak a mile wide, and always gets her way. I don't know how she does it, but she's merciless in pursuing her idea, once she's convinced she's right. Aggravating, but I love her anyway. "Face it, Mom. There's one man in the whole world, one, who you know loves you, would never hurt you, who would do anything for you, and who you know will be discrete. That, and is physically capable of taking care of you. Just one. It's obvious."

"I... I can't. I just can't, honey. Please understand..."

I slipped my hand in Mom's shirt, feeling her soft flesh, breathing deep, smelling her perfume, her shampoo. Smells that had been with me all my life. My Mom's smell. I pulled her head down to my shoulder, kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry Mom. We're not gonna make you do anything. I promise."

Tiffany, on the other hand... "One choice, Mom. That or nothing. 'Cause I swear, Bret and I are gonna make sure you do nothing to mess up this family. That means especially with the Fat Bastard. I'll hound you to death, if I have to. Bret too. You want to see him get in trouble again? Jeopardize his future for you? Next time he's suspended, it'll be three days minimum, you know that, right? And they don't let him make up his work. I may not matter, I'm not going anywhere, but Bret? Bret's never done anything wrong. Never. Is that what you want, Mom?"

"Please, baby," Mom whined. "I won't do anything. With nobody. I... I'll live without, I've done if for a year..."

"Mom, stop talking nonsense! You're 43 years old. Do you really think you can go the rest of your life without sex? That you should?" She was rubbing her hand on Mom's leg, and I hadn't even realized my hand was back on her breast, cupping it. My lips pressing the side of her head.

"What happens when the next Romeo starts making a play? But this time he's taller, sexier, younger. He presses his big hard cock against you, flirting. You haven't had it in years, and the young hunk wants you. How are you going to resist? How Mom?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would a young stud want me?"

"Why don't you ask him?" Tiffany said softly, glancing at me.

Mom turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes gazed into mine. I felt her breath shortening, her nipple turning hard in my hand. "Baby, we can't," she whispered, her lips looking so ripe, so ready, moist. "I'm your..."

I pressed my lips to her, kissing her fiercely, as she'd taught me. The kiss of dominance, of need. Her breath rushed out of her body, wheezing through her nose, as my tongue claimed her mouth. I pinched her nipple, tugging it, making her moan.

"Nobody could want you more, Mom," Tiffany whispered, leaning against us hugging us both. "Nobody. He's hard for you isn't he?"

Achingly. Mom whimpered softly.

"Nobody will ever know, Mom. Just us three. He'll take care of you. I'll help him. You'll never go to bed aching in need. No more slutty clothes, no more flirting with scum. You'll come home to us, your family, and we'll love you. Love you like nobody else ever has, ever could. That's the answer, Mom, and you know it. It's gonna happen, and all you can do is delay it."

My kissing slowed, becoming more intimate. I leaned back against the couch, retreating slowly. Mom followed, pursuing, showing me how it was done, dominating me, making me hers.

"Your baby boy, Mom. Made for you. Nobody could ever love you more, or better. His cock's massive, aching to be inside you. Stretch you out, fill you. You know you want it, you deserve it. It's been a year." Evil Tiffany had removed her shirt, and moved to sit on my legs, behind Mom, forcing her into my body.

Mom gasped, grinding against my erection. "It's wrong, Tiffany."

Tiffany reached down and dragged Mom's shirt up her body, over her arms, leaving her topless in my lap. She pushed Mom's head back down to meet mine, our lips colliding, teeth clashing, tongues fighting for control. Mom whimpered, and I felt Tiffany's hand pushing mine aside, claiming Mom's tits.

"Who could ever love your tits more, Mom? Who? You fed us with your body. Gave us life. These tits, Mom. Our tits. One each. Sealing a relationship for life. We're yours, and always will be. Just like you're ours."

Mom was struggling to resist. "My babies, Tiffany. You're my babies. I... I can't. God knows I want to, but we..." My lips cut her off, demanding her attention.

"We will, Mom. I swear we will. You can't stop us. You're ours. You have been for every single day of our lives."

Mom gasped as Tiffany's hand slid inside her sweatpants. "This is ours. We came from here. Lived in your belly together for nine months. Caused you pain and suffering, made your life miserable, and all you ever gave us was your love. Now it's our turn, Mom. We're gonna love you totally, unconditionally. We're taking our first home back. This naughty pussy needs to be stretched again. Stretched by your son. It's gonna happen."

Mom groaned, her lips slipping away. "If we do..."

"When," Tiffany insisted, and I shushed her, pressing my finger to her lips. "If we do, what?"

"Nobody can know. We can't go crazy. Just often enough to keep my sanity," Mom whispered.

"Of course, Mom," I said, kissing her cheeks, her nose. "Nobody will ever know but us. I promise."

"When your Dad gets better, it has to stop. He's my husband," she said, her voice firming up.

"Our Dad. We know. You're his, and if he could do it, we'd never interfere. We would never have done any of this, if we didn't love you both, and want to save the family."

"It can't interfere with your schooling, your future," Mom said.

"It won't."

"I... we... we have to act normal, no more craziness."

I kissed her lips softly. "A little craziness. We'll dial it back."

She grinned, and I knew we had her. "Only a little. Discretely."

"It's a promise." I kissed her lips, and she kissed me back, I felt the passion and desire. "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom."

She looked up at me, "Just like that?"

I nodded. Tiffany scrambled off my lap, and I stood with Mom, her legs wrapped around me, her arms clinched around my neck. "It's been a year," she whispered, her head on my shoulder.

Tiff led the way to my bedroom, opening the door, and pulling back the sheets. I laid Mom on her back, and my sister closed the door. I reached down and tugged Mom's sweats off, seeing her privates for the first time, in a long, long time. I dropped to my knees, leaning down to kiss her there, and she backed away centering herself on the bed. "Not now baby. Twelve long months it's been. I've had all the oral I can stand. I need a cock, your cock, inside me now. No more foreplay, you and your sister have been driving me crazy for far too long. You need to fuck me now. Fuck me like you promised, Bret."

Tiffany was working my pants off while Mom talked, and I tore off my shirt. I kicked my shoes off, and Tiffany took my cock in her mouth, sucking me sloppily, getting me even harder if it was possible. "Fuck her, Bret. Fuck Mom," she growled.

I was a little scared. Scared I'd fail her. I had no idea what I was doing, I only knew I wanted it more than I had ever wanted anything.

Mom looked up at me, and grinned. "Baby boy. You can do no wrong with me. Don't worry, it'll be perfect, Ok? Trust me?"

I nodded, climbing between her legs.

"Good. Then stick that big fat cock up inside me, and fuck Mommy's brains out."

I pressed the head against her, and she reached down, guiding me home. "Yesss," she hissed, as I entered her.

"Fuck me baby. Give it to me."

I pushed it inside her, and leaned over her, as I'd seen on video. Moved my hips back, feeling the incredible sensation of sliding through her moist flesh. Back in and out. Slowly, treasuring each moment, locking it in my memory.

"Harder, faster, baby. Fuck me, please," Mom pleaded.

I adjusted my legs and drove in and out of her. Fucked my Mom. Pierced her with my cock. Stretched her pussy, filling her. I looked down and saw tears in her eyes. "Welcome home, baby boy," she whimpered.

I brought myself down, my hips moving incessantly, instinctively. My lips pressed against hers and she moaned so sweetly it gave me goosebumps. "Teach me, Mom. Teach me how to be good for you. Make a great lover out of me."

"Later baby, for now, do what you want. What you need. Fuck me. Pound me with your cock. Don't stop, don't slow down, don't worry about me. Just fuck me."

I wrapped her in my arms, my weight pressing her into the bed. Smelled her hair. Opened my legs and found a position where I was comfortable.

I fucked her. Fucked her hard and fast, relentless. Only slowing when I got tired, resting for a few seconds, and then hammering at her again. She was gasping, fingers digging into my flesh.

"Fuck her, bro," Tiffany said. I peeked over and she was lying beside us. Naked except for her panties. Pink panties. Teasing pink panties.

I turned to face Mom, feeling the excitement building. I know it had only been a couple of minutes, but there was no way I could stop. Harder and faster I pounded into her, before gasping, shoving my cock deep inside her, and erupting. I groaned as I shot rope after rope of cum inside my sweet Mom.

"Can you keep going? Nice and easy for a bit. Stay hard for me, baby boy. Big and hard. Take care of me, Ok?"

I kept thrusting, slowly, and felt my sister's fingers caressing my balls from behind, touching me where I entered Mom.

"Is it wonderful?" she asked softly

"Incredible," I groaned.

Mom pushed against my shoulders, moving me off of her, until my weight was resting on my arms. "Sit up baby," she purred.

I did, and she opened her legs. "Hold them. Hold me open, and play a bit. Get used to your new playground," she teased

My hands slid behind her knees, holding her legs open. I looked down and saw where I was entering her. God, that looked incredible. I stiffened almost immediately, grinning as I saw my own cock swelling, stretching her.

"Mmmm," Mom sighed. "Like that. Make me take all of it. Deep. Fill me."

Tiffany scrambled across the bed, lying down next to Mom. "What's it like, Mom?"

Mom lifted her hands to her own breasts, caressing them. "You're not a virgin too, are you?"

Tiff shook her head. "Two guys. Six times altogether. None lasted as long as Bret that first time. Neither went twice in a row."

Mom pulled her close, hugging her. "It's magical, baby. Incredible. Have you come on a cock?"

Tiffany shook her head. Mom chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you come on his. You guys are doing it right?"

Tiff shook her head again. "I've blown him. He's gone down on me. That's all, and it's new. Just started."

Mom groaned. "We'll... talk... later," she gasped. "Promise... Ok?"

Tiffany kissed Mom and I played, wiggling my hips, feeling what different angles were like, getting comfortable, sliding my cock in and out of Mom endlessly.

"Don't... tease... baby," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

I did better the second time, lasting longer. Mom pulled her legs back. "Raise up," she said softly. "Up."

I lifted my hips, getting above her, pounding downward. "Deep and hard. Finish... hard. Slam... me."

It was almost work, athletic, raising up on my hands and toes, and hammering my cock into Mom from above, driving her into the bed. She started grunting, little nonsense sounds escaping her lips. "Don't... stop," she groaned.

Like a machine, taking the strain, feeling the sweat start to bead on my flesh, I pounded her. Filled Mom's sweet pussy. Owned it. Claimed it. Her hands clawed into my forearms, fingernails digging in. She looked in pain, gasping, her body twitching.

"Harder, Bret," Tiffany whispered, her hands running over my body.

I grunted, shifting, and used my entire body weight to drive Mom through the mattress. The whole bed was bouncing, headboard creaking. Mom seemed to almost crying, every other stroke gasping for breath, "Unh... unh... unh!" she grunted.

"Faster," she pleaded. I was nearing the end of my strength, desperate to please her. I was sweating heavily, drops of my sweat falling from my nose, my chin, my forehead, landing on her grimacing face. I couldn't let up, climbing even higher, slamming my hips into overdrive, my thighs trembling, abs aching.

"Yes... yes... oh, Oh OOOH FUUUUUCK!" Mom screamed scaring me, her entire body bucking, legs tensing. Her fingernails dug in hard, drawing blood. I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock. I strained, gasping, suffering as I tried to keep it up for her, keep pounding, for Mom. She needed it, and there was no way, no way in hell I was going to fail her.

She gasped, her body jerking against me, crying out, her entire torso tense, muscles straining, before she released my arms with a groan, her body collapsing back onto the bed.

I couldn't do it. God I wanted to, but I couldn't keep it up. My arms were shaking, the beginning of a cramp starting in my leg. I had my eyes closed in concentration. I could. I could do it. One more. One more. And another. Another.

"Bret," Mom said shaking me. "Bret!" I opened my eyes.

"Easy, please," she begged.

I collapsed, to my knees, her legs moving down with me, wrapping around my waist, keeping me close. I was breathing like I'd finished a marathon.

"Oh, baby. It's not supposed to be work," she said.

"For... you," I gasped. "Couldn't... fail you."

She chuckled. "God, you definitely didn't fail me."

She pushed me away, and put me on my back. "I'm sorry, I needed that so badly. I... I didn't mean to use you."

"Use me, Mom. Let me be whatever you need."

Tiffany was sitting watching us. "Are you Ok, Mom? He didn't hurt you did he?"

Mom laughed lying down and playing with my cock. "Sweetest pain in the world, Tiffany. My boy made me come. Come hard. First time in forever."

She took my cock in her mouth, sucking me. "God, Bret. You have the perfect cock. Perfect. Thick, but not too thick. Long enough to reach everything, but not too long to hurt. I think we're going to become great friends, this big guy and me."

1...456789