F3 For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Lilly was naturally slim, not skinny, but there was little fat on her curves so when Asher stood back rather than being concerned about what he saw she overtly eyed his chest, abs and the hard package between his legs. The room was dark, but the light streamed through the edges of the small shuttered windows, their eyes having adjusted long ago as they shed their clothes. She smiled cheekily at him as her eyes travelled back to his face.

The cheeky grin on this sexy girl's face undid all Asher's resolve to take it slowly and savour each moment. He closed the distance and wrapped his arms around her tightly kissing her deeply and passionately as he ground against her, "You are so fucking beautiful," he murmured into the kisses.

"You're pretty much an Adonis yourself," she grinned letting her hand snake down between them wrapping around his cock squeezing it tightly before gently moving it up and down his shaft.

"Mm," Asher moaned picking her up and laying her back onto the bed. Climbing up onto the bed and kneeling beside her where she could still reach him with her hands, he began to explore every inch of her with his mouth starting with her lips as his head moved down kissing and nibbling at her neck, his hands worked at her breasts as he sucked and bit lightly as her nipples letting his teeth scrape over them, groaning as he felt her hand once again wrap around his cock.

Lilly moved her body around until she lay with her head between his knees. She tugged on his cock until he lowered it enough for her to lick around the fleshy head. Her body was quivering in pleasure as his mouth continued to travel over it, his hands kneading at her breasts as his tongue teased and tickled its way down her body. She squeaked and widened her legs as she felt him nip at her inner thighs. His first tongue swipe across the lips of her pussy made her body writhe in expectation, and her legs widen further. She felt her lips pulling part with her legs; his fingers pull them further apart, and his tongue tantalizingly flutter over her clit and inner core.

Asher wrapped his hands around her hips and held her tightly to him as he tongue explored her wet pussy, her squeaks and whimpers sounding out her pleasure. His long legs made the position difficult, so he rolled holding her lower torso in place allowing her to set her own pace as she sucked his cock slowly, her tongue fluttering under the mushroom head driving him wild.

Lilly's thighs began to shake as he pushed a thick finger into her while flickering his tongue over her clit, lifting her head from his cock she groaned and began rolling her hips. She tried to brace her knees on the bed to slow the shaking that had gripped her legs. She found she was barely able to control them, and she whimpered loudly around his cock, her head spinning as his pumped his fingers in and out of her and sucked on her clit until she howled out her orgasm.

Moving quickly, he rolled her off him and climbed on top her. He lifted her legs high and rammed his rock like cock into her wanting to feel the last ripples of her orgasm around him. He leaned down to kiss her open, gasping mouth; his cock buried deeply within her before rising up to begin a slow sensual fuck wanting to make the moments last. Letting her legs go to wrap around his hips, he leaned in to kiss her deeply sharing the same breath as their bodies moved together. He could feel her thighs begin to shake again as they gripped his hips, and his pace quickened, kissing her deeply again he broke the kiss to rise on his arms and begin to pound into her hard and fast.

Lilly felt as if her first orgasm had never left her but rather simmered on a low point just below her skin keeping her tingling and on the edge. As he rolled her and began to fuck hard into her, she thought she could almost cum again, when he stopped and started a slower, more sensual pace. She wrapped her legs around his hips and reached up to stroke the hair at the nape of his neck as the moved together in unison her hips rocking to meet his every thrust. The sensations built slowly again as he fucked her until, once again, her legs began to shake, and her body quivered in pleasure. She saw him rise above her and increase his pace and force sending her quickly to the edge she tried to hold back, but her head exploded as she came hard, her inner muscles gripping his cock.

Asher was in heaven as the body beneath him shook and writhed, the pressure on his cock milking his own orgasm from him. He growled low in contrast to her howl as they both came, and he collapsed on top of her, trying not to crush her as he held her close and kissed her again. After a few minutes, he rolled off her but unwilling to break the contact they shared, he pulled her with him to half lay on top of him and wrapped his arms around her.

Neither of them spoke while their breathing slowly returning to normal. Lilly wanted a drink but like Asher was loathe to break the connection she felt with him at that particular moment as she listened to his heartbeat her head resting against his chest. Reluctantly she lifted her head and went to wiggle free of his arms only to find them wrap tighter around her. "Where are you going?" he whispered.

"We will be landing soon," she laughed lightly, "And I need a drink."

"I don't care about landing; it's not like have to get off immediately but I will let you go get a drink if you need it so desperately," he smirked.

Once again they made love in the small cabin of the plane and sipped on small bottles of ice water before finally redressing to return home. He had no interesting in going to pick up her belongings right away but rather just wanted her home with him. They stayed locked inside the house for two blissful days reacquainting themselves with each other. It was Lilly rather than Asher who rang his assistant, Ruby, and gave her the following day off. The company could and would run itself without them for two days, and Asher knew he needed to start to delegate more or risk losing the woman he loved once again.

On the third day, Asher went back into work and left her instructions to be ready to go out for dinner that evening. He was determined to show her he had changed not just this one time but for the long term. He left reluctantly and went into the office in a happier mood than he had been in for the longest time.

At work he sat staring at his computer screen for the longest time his mind on Lilly and the incredible resort he had built for her that she still had not seen. An idea hit him like a bolt out of the blue and leaping up from his desk he called Ruby in and outlined his plan. If he was going to pull this off, he was going to need help.

After an hour later with Ruby, Asher was confident about putting his plans in place and he left the office to head downtown and make plans of his own. He was like an excited schoolboy, and he felt all the same adrenaline and nervous excitement envelop him as it did when he began a big project for work, except this time it was personal.

* * * *

That evening he picked Lilly up for dinner, and she looked amazing. She had truly taken him at his word and dressed in his favourite colour and had her hair up showing her long and slender neck. Even though in a suit and tie he felt underdressed beside her but they had reservations so he got out and opened the car door for her presenting her with a small bunch of peach coloured roses and kissing her cheek, "You look amazing, darling."

He had made reservations at Dockside; it wasn't the flashiest or most expensive place around but it held warm memories for them both. She was thrilled with his choice she had never liked the flashier harder to get into restaurants and dockside was such a pretty place. The food was wonderful, and service seemed superb as if they too were aware of the distance that had occurred between the couple. All night Asher seemed nervous; it was as if he wanted to say something, but not able to get it out and speak to her properly.

"You know," Lilly said reaching across the table, "We really should just get married and surprise everyone."

Asher pulled back his hand as if he had been stung and stared at her open mouthed. "How did you know?"

"Know what?" she looked confused.

From his pocket, he pulled a small red velvet box he had brought earlier in the day and presented it to her. "I guess you better ask me properly then seeing as you beat me to it. Down on one knee. I want the whole shebang!" a grin split his face from ear to ear.

Taking the box in awe and opening it she gasped, he had brought them both engagement rings, hers a solitaire princess cut diamond and his was a square cut onyx set in a heavy gold setting with a small diamond chip glinting in the corner. She laughed at his request and with as much grace as she could muster got down on one knee and held his hand. "Asher, I realised over the last months when we were apart just how truly lucky I am to have you in my life. I truly love you and would like to make an honest man of you, will you marry me please?"

People from the other tables near them had turned to look in their direction, with grins as the reversal of tradition played out before them. Asher gasped and clutched his chest in mock surprise letting his voice crack and become high pitched as he answered, "Oh, my god, Yes! Yes I will be your, bride! I mean groom." There were titters of appreciative laughter from those watching as Lilly took the ring meant for him from the box and placed it on his finger.

Chuckling Asher drew her to his lap, and as she sat with her arms about his neck he took her ring from the box and slipped it on her finger. Looking into her eyes, he kissed her deeply wrapping his arms about her and whispering in her ear, "I won't ever let you go again."

* * * *

It was six weeks later that they flew in a private seaplane to the opening celebrations for the new resort he had built for her. Lilly still had not seen its elegance as it almost hovered over the crystal clear waters of the reef. The seaplane, landed spraying up the white foam of the water and Lilly looked out at the magical design that made the buildings seem like they floated upon the softly lapping waters. It was as she had always dreamed. Looking past the main hub, she could see small huts that fanned out over the sandy land-bridge linking this smaller island to the larger more serviceable island of St Helena.

She was so excited all she wanted to do was explore everything she could barely wait for the plane to arrive at the pier. The pier had been especially designed for the new sea plane that came with their own private resort. There was space for a small amount of guests both within the hub and the small shacks here on the shores of the small island but as she turned toward the inland part of the island she saw the outline of the most perfect house she could have ever imagined. Within the old trees was the perfect replica of the house that the Swiss Family Robinson, one of her parents favourite movies and one she was subjected to often as a child, created when marooned on an island by pirates.

Lilly raced ahead of Asher to the trees ignoring the actual resort buildings for the time being, eager to see what they truly looked like inside. What she found was a world of luxury and decadence. The outer facade appeared old, almost derelict as if hanging together with just vines and nails created by moulding wooden pegs. But inside was the truth of how expertly crafted the space was. She looked out of the window back down at the beach and the huge resort hub including the small huts there and smiled. They could have family Christmas gatherings here and be able to house everyone, without any of the usual bickering over who was going to host the day and who would have to refrain from Christmas toasts because someone would have to drive. She would by next Christmas be a married woman after all and it would be her turn to host the event for everyone anyway.

She saw movement down in the hub and she strained her eyes to see who it was as Asher appeared behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. "I saw someone down there!" she said. "I swear there are people down in the hub!"

"Of course there are," he replied, "There is a maintenance staff here that does all the upkeep and when we are in residence they will cook and clean. There will always be someone around unless we expressly ask for privacy," he grinned.

"Oh," she said turning to face him, and wrapping her arms around him. "Just as well we have this space up here all to ourselves. She leaned forward to kiss him.

"Come down and look at the rest of the place," Asher insisted breaking the kiss. All of this running around up here you barely gave the resort part a second glance and it's so nice down there in the hub."

"Oh okay," she pouted but you will have to make it up to me later.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he laughed and took her hand leading her back down to the beach.

It wasn't until they got closer to the hub that she could hear the noise. "There are people here. I can hear them. That is not just a few staff." She looked up at him curiously and continued walking wondering what the hell was going on. She was almost at the hub when she saw her mother emerge from the closest hut.

"My god mum! What are you doing here? And Dad?" Lilly was truly stunned. She turned to Asher, "What are they doing here?"

"Well you could hardly get married without your family here!" Asher laughed.

"What?" she whispered.

"Surprise!" Asher replied sweeping his hand toward the hub she had ignored in favour of the tree house. All of their closest friends and family were smiling at her from within the hub. "Now go with your mother and get dressed, it's all organised you don't have to do a thing!" She started to protest but he held up his hand. "Before you complain about wanting to plan it yourself we can have another five weddings if it makes you happy but this one will be the one that binds us together."

She kissed him then and went to greet the guests before following her mother into one of the smaller shacks on the small sand bridge and preparing to marry the man she knew truly loved her for who she was. It took her a long time to realise that he showed it in his own way not in traditional romantic gestures but she finally got it, and she finally got him.

They were married at sunset in a small simple ceremony, the family and friends had been on the island for several days enjoying the amazing place that Asher and his team had created and by general consensus would leave the following day to allow the newly-weds their honeymoon. The party following the wedding went on all night and the guests slowly left the island the follow day either in yachts or via the sea plane.

Once they had all gone, Lilly took Asher hand and headed toward their own tree house and said, "Now about the making up you promised me yesterday."

"You mean I didn't do enough last night?" Asher said in mock hurt.

"Nowhere near enough," Lilly grinned. "It may just take you another fifty years to make it up to me."

"I can live with that," Asher put his arm around her waist as they walked up to the tree house together.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers