F5: Empires of the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, okay. Deep breaths. Deadline's coming, but still some time.

Let's go crazy, just throw stuff and see what sticks. Clear my head.

* * * *

"Fucking with the Armada"

Upon the table lay three items: a handkerchief, a book, and a knife.

Adnilem, priestess of Cthulhu, stared at her compatriots across the table.

N'nylf from the tribe of Lorre stared back at her from blind eyes. He'd lost them in a battle in the Shadow Realm against L'rick, a pale master of dark magic bent on releasing chaos on the world. N'nylf had won, at great cost.

Lastyrc of Shampaine met Adnilem's gaze, and she saw the heat there. She might indulge him later, but for now ignored him. There was business to attend to.

"We must stop the invaders," Adnilem said.

"Or help them along," N'nylf said in a hollow voice.

"I don’t care, so long as we get to the fucking," said Lastyrc with a grin.

"Do you think of nothing else?" Adnilem sighed.

"Other things, but this is my favorite." He reached over and slid a hand between her legs. "It's yours too, isn't it?"

"It doesn't matter," she snapped, and used her magic to relocate his hand to his shoulder. He glared and put it back in its proper place.

"Children," chided N'nylf.

"Well, you can fuck her first," Lastyrc offered grandly. "I'm happy to share."

"After we stop the invaders," Adnilem snarled.

"Fine. Any ideas?" asked Lastyrc. He idly rubbed a hand over his crotch. "Because I have some."

"Fucking," said N'nylf.

"Hell, yes!" Lastyrc sat up and grinned, smacked his free hand on the table. "That's what I'm talking about!"

"Emfrizz on a dostak camel!" shouted Adnilem. "Will the two of you please stay on point!"

"I think N'nylf's idea is that you'll be on point," Lastyrc said slyly. "Maybe on two points."

"How will the two of you stuffing your tiny poshas in me help stop the invaders?" she demanded.

"Calm down, Adnilem, calm down," said N'nylf. "You know that fucking brings forth powerful energies, and in you most of all. Last time you had a climax, three stars went supernova. If we focus that energy, you could take out the entire invading armada."

"You just want to fuck me," Adnilem said, disgusted.

"Yeah, but hey, if it saves the galaxy, why not?" Lastyrc threw his head back and roared his release. "Okay, I'm ready," he said after a moment. "I'll last a lot longer now."

"Three minutes is not that much more than two," Adnilem snapped.

"Adnilem, please, we are running out of time." N'nylf stood and with quick hands, began disrobing. "Strip."

"I will not! I will—oh!" Adnilem gaped as the Lorre's golden robe dropped to the floor. She'd never imagined what his body might look like, but now she knew. It was robust, defined, and boasted the longest, thickest posha she'd ever seen.

She glanced at Lastyrc, who was gaping as well. With a grin, she licked her lips and her hands moved to her own clothes.

"Very well, N'nylf, we'll do this and

* * * *

FUCK!!!! AUGH! I can't stand it and I'm running out of time!

Fuck it.

* * * *

"The Handkerchief, the Book and the Knife"

Upon the table lay three items: a handkerchief, a book, and a knife.

They lived happily ever after.

The End

12