All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 09'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Glad they finally mated!!

Now maybe he will teach her more about her peoples and powers, Great story:)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

It had it all: great action, thrilling escape, hot and heavy sex.

Nothing seems more erotic to me than lovers finally coming together after forced delays. It's a good thing though that you didn't wait any longer, because I was beginning to root for Giddeon the werewolf. You do write up a nice, sexy were character. Sophia, too, in taking mercy on Erin's perturbed state in the last chapter.

I'm loving it. Please keep forging ahead. Looking forward to Erin mastering her powers. And the growing intimacy with Luka.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Don't Stress

this is a good story and if you need to take a step back go ahead. As a reader I would rather wait until you are ready to go forward w/the story, than have you put out a chapter just to fit a time line. So just relax!

For now I will patiently wait for chapter 10. And don't worry I will let you know if I think you're taking to long. hehe-he

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
This chapter seemed rushed to me.

Luka was way too cheerful about her disappearance and reappearance, way too chummy with the rebels. Erin is acting as if she has known Luka forever. What happened to them being strangers?

I feel like I missed the chapter where they displayed human emotions and struggled to come to terms with their relationship. They were tentative around each other, then she was kidnapped and molested by random wolves, now she's back and acting as if nothing happened. She was ready to have sex with any attractive man near her yet she's committing herself for life to Luka without thinking twice. It just doesn't play. Does she even know what she wants?

I like the story and am looking forward to reading more but am hoping for more rational thinking from our heroine.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Slightly confusing

I thought Luka was against the rebels, yet here he was working with them to rescue Erin with no sign of hostile feelings toward them. How did this cooperation come about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

My only question is what happen to the black wrist bands?

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

i'm a little late to the party (ok, a lot late) but have to agree with the others some details don't add up...she totally forgot abt her human family? they weren't frantic with worry? and yeah, what happened with the iron bands? and also, while it was good they've finally sealed their mating, how can she have gone from being kidnapped, threatened, molested then to having almost-sex with the werewolves and then she takes exception abt the incident with cory but not telling luka abt what happened during her kidnapping and luka as well not wanting to know abt the kidnapping? it just felt weird...if it weren't for those loopholes, this is a really great story

bikoukumoribikoukumoriover 11 years ago
Continuity

In an earlier chapter from Erin's perspective it's mentioned that she's never been with a guy and now she's suddenly remembering a college encounter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 plus! What a marvelous imagination this author has. I almost laughed myself sick at the description of a flight of fairy beings landing at a rural filling station and pulling their street clothes out of SUV's. The comment of the man that Erin's perfume was going off was priceless! Thank you so much for this, so far, very entertaining read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
310 Followers
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 08 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info