All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 11'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jerin51jerin51over 12 years ago
Did You choose the correct category?

I liked the story as a whole but I don´t appreciate the elements of lesbian and/or Group Sex. They are quite a turn off. Think about it before You write the next story. If You want to write about Group Sex it is OK but not in the Non-Human Category, please!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Great Story

I like the fact that the big battle never came. That the fake Queen tried to ambush the true Queen, what a great idea. By not having a big battle the loss of life was kept to a minimum. As for the previous comment about the sex, most all of the non-human storys I've read contain the same types of sex acts that you had in this story.

This has been a great journey to follow and I thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading your next submission.

starwiz01starwiz01over 12 years ago
One of the Best Series ever

I have to say first off, I loved how this last chapter played out. It truly was an attention grabber. I have loved the well thought out characters and how this story has twisted and turned. It always left you wanting more. I have to admit that I am sorry to see it end. But I have to complement you on the great ideas that went into all this. I look forward to your future projects.

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
Dont listen.....

to Jerin. seriously? Dont put stories like this in the non-human category? Weres, elementals, ghosts, Fae, what else would you call it? well done and very enjoyable!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story

Erin certainly grew into her role as Queen of all Fae and handled her new powers gracefully. Great writing.

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
great story

you should continue on with something about the children of luka and erin. Maybe a new threat to the kingdom or something. Anyway, this story was wonderful!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
A bit of an anticlimactic ending

but I liked the story as a whole. Looking forward to the continuation of Lesser Gods. I wants some closure for that story!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointing ending...

It doesnt have to be a war, but you didnt even set that up. We discovered that Erin liked to jog and in the same paragraph, hell probably the next sentence, that she was under attack. Then of course she's all powerful so she effortlessly dominates all the bad guys and only two of them even fight back. That whole ending was just boring. And theres not much conflict when the main character is omnipotent.

Also whats with this society? Its clearly a matriarchy, but still Luka seems like the bitch. He wasnt referred to as king once. He never gave an order, just passed on erin's. He seemed more like an attendant with benefits than a king.

And of course jerins comment is stupid. One brief sex scene doesnt merrit a group sex or lesbian posting, not to mention that putting it in lesbian would be misleading as the majority of sex is male female. If bi girls are a turn off just skip a few paragraphs damn it.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

the ending was a bit of a letdown...but whatever, it's your story...the plot itself is interesting...the group sex scene wasn't to my taste so skipped it...however, i'm off to read lesser gods.

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
A bit rushed.

While I really like the magical universe you've created (fae, weres, elementals... what's not to like?), I think that this story alone could've easily been twice as long, or even longer.

It leaves so many things unanswered or just briefly mentioned and then brushed aside. And that's sort of a two-edged criticism, on the one hand I'*m disappointed with the lack of depths, on the other hand I'm intrigued enough by the story to want to read MORE!!

The only specific thing that I didn't like in your story was your portrayal of Riahn. IMO she was almost cartoonishly evil, almost to the point of wearing a Dalmatian puppy-fur cape. A bit too much. ;-)

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 8 years ago

very nice read. my only complaint is the lack of editing - way too many erroneous pronouns. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read

Like the other commenter, I noticed the lack of editing but I've read so much worse. It is still a wonderful story and I loved Erin's solution with the Council! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story

It did come across as a somewhat rushed ending. Overall it’s a lovely story, I am of course a sucker for a HEA.

Re CATEGORY and TAGS

I agree that it very definitely belongs in Non Human.

However, I always appreciate it when authors use the TAGS properly. We’re all different, with different likes and dislikes and it’s wrong to joke or mock people who find something repugnant. I have some very specific things that I consider as hard limits, so I always check the Category and Tags before reading. It’s a really unpleasant to suddenly find material you would never willingly read in the middle of an otherwise erotic story. by acutely revolting and sickening. For example I didn’t have problems with the vast majority of the overall story, but the scene with the Weres “learning her scent” was way too much for me.

It’s why authors should use the tags, because TAGS = TRIGGER WARNINGS.

No doubt most of us have had very unpleasant things happen to us in our lives, unfortunately far too many have experienced real physical/ emotional trauma. Some of the content on this website can and does cause flashbacks or nightmares. I’ve come across stories in categories that I enjoy where an author has written something I would never ever read but I’ve found myself happily able to ignore the story completely, instead I left a comment to thank them for taking the time to include those trigger warnings.

All that aside, thanks for sharing your story.

Tess (UK)

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

That was a well written, well told, work of art. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
310 Followers
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 10 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info